IndiaDivine.org

REg. CORRECT IDENTIFICATION OF TELIYA KAND...???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!!! Jay GURUDEO !!!Dears

Bhanduwar

Actually.. Teliya Kand...are Many..Many type / kind..are found in INDIA..The real taliya kand...I don;t know.... I want to know its real IDENTIFICATION...the correct Teliya Kand...??..

I found some body from Amarkantak is told me ITS COST Rs. 50 Lac...??? so much High cost...I Cann;t purchase in my life.....isn;t ..it....??.

Dear Banduwar Teliya Kand is complete solution of a HUMAN LIFE..ALL Kinds of problem..solution. whatever we want to achive in our life (physical as well SPRITUAL..)..It is DEVA DURLABH....???.... Deeply... lot of things are there...

I WANT TO KNOW THE CORRECT IDENTIFICATION OF TELIYA KAND....????

If your concerned have its knowdge about and if it is available...I want to have photo of TELIYA KAND.

If it is really TELIYA KAND...please do send me it SCAN COPY OF its PHOTO please.

jai

--- On Mon, 9/2/09, Harendra Singh <harendra_singh45 wrote:

Harendra Singh <harendra_singh45HOW TO GET PURE (SANSKARISED PARA) MERCURY.jai_kishna7Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 11:08 AM

Bandhuwar

I m from Pantnagar state Uttarakhand, our one old gurubhai has well know about teliyakand. but what do u want from this and what can u do for that. pl. tell me about u

Jaigurudev--- On Tue, 3/2/09, jai kishana <jai_kishna7 wrote:

jai kishana <jai_kishna7 HOW TO GET PURE (SANSKARISED PARA) MERCURY.arif_2arif2000Cc: Date: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009, 1:14 PM

DEARs ARIFJI

!!!Jay Gurudeo !!!

Jay Gurudeo

I am new to this group and joined recently please. I wish to know from where I / We may get PURE MERCURY...(SANSKARI SED PARA===> PAARAD).. IN INDIA WHERE I/ WE MAY GET PURE MERCURY.....? ???.... CONTACT .../, WEB LINK etc may please communicate me. And by which HERBS/Plants/ etc.. may be used to get

pure PAARAD. Wheather any body has the real knowdge of PAARAD VIGHYAN..??? ... may be able to do SANSKARS of PARA (IMPURE MERCURY===> SANSKARS of PARA====>PAARAD) . How we remove the all imurities of RAW PARA....?? at least the same can be used to eat to get rid of all kinds of diseases as well to make GOLD... and further used in making of SIDDHA SOOT..???

I wish to know all about the primay of PAARAD VIGHYAN.. to get PURE MERCURY..??. ..

Secondly I wish to know all about the rare herb/kand... TELIYA KAND.. what are its identification. .. how i may identify the teliya kand....and ALL USE OF TELIYA KAND...???... ..../

WARM Regards

jai kishna

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.