IndiaDivine.org

mental problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudeo,

I am a 30 year old service person and working in a very good private organisation. Since birth i am facing a problem of mental distress and i name this as " Dristibhram" . I generally forgot the ways on which we travel. I am feeling very uneasy with that and i am very frustrated about this and want to get rid of this problem.As there are some proposals for merriege is also proposed but i denied them as i am very much feared by this problem and i dont want that it will create a great problem for me after merrige. As i get tensed everyday and it disturbed me in everyday's life.

I want to get rid of this "Dhristibram" pl advise me in this regard will it be cured by Hypnosis or by wearing any ratna. Kindly suggest my details are as under

Name: Amit Wagle

Date of Birth: 06/12/1978

Time of Birth : 00:10 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jay Gurudev

Meet personally to revered Gurudev & place your problem before them.

--- On Fri, 20/2/09, amit wagle <wagleamit123 wrote:

amit wagle <wagleamit123 mental problem Date: Friday, 20 February, 2009, 11:16 PM

Jai Gurudeo,

I am a 30 year old service person and working in a very good private organisation. Since birth i am facing a problem of mental distress and i name this as " Dristibhram" . I generally forgot the ways on which we travel. I am feeling very uneasy with that and i am very frustrated about this and want to get rid of this problem.As there are some proposals for merriege is also proposed but i denied them as i am very much feared by this problem and i dont want that it will create a great problem for me after merrige. As i get tensed everyday and it disturbed me in everyday's life.

I want to get rid of this "Dhristibram" pl advise me in this regard will it be cured by Hypnosis or by wearing any ratna. Kindly suggest my details are as under

Guest guest

Dear Amit,It can be cured by Hypnosis or even by some good psychiatrist.Regards...Ajay , prashant khatri <tanay_001 wrote:>> Jay Gurudev> Meet personally to revered Gurudev & place your problem before them.> > > --- On Fri, 20/2/09, amit wagle wagleamit123 wrote:> > amit wagle wagleamit123 mental problem> > Friday, 20 February, 2009, 11:16 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Gurudeo,> > I am a 30 year old service person and working in a very good private organisation. Since birth i am facing a problem of mental distress and i name this as " Dristibhram" . I generally forgot the ways on which we travel. I am feeling very uneasy with that and i am very frustrated about this and want to get rid of this problem.As there are some proposals for merriege is also proposed but i denied them as i am very much feared by this problem and i dont want that it will create a great problem for me after merrige. As i get tensed everyday and it disturbed me in everyday's life.> > I want to get rid of this "Dhristibram" pl advise me in this regard will it be cured by Hypnosis or by wearing any ratna. Kindly suggest my details are as under> > Name: Amit Wagle> Date of Birth: 06/12/1978> Time of Birth : 00:10 AM> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Jay gurudev,

when can i meet gurudev.

regds--- On Wed, 4/3/09, prashant khatri <tanay_001 wrote:

prashant khatri <tanay_001Re: mental problem Date: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 12:59 PM

Jay Gurudev

Meet personally to revered Gurudev & place your problem before them.

--- On Fri, 20/2/09, amit wagle <wagleamit123@ > wrote:

amit wagle <wagleamit123@ > mental problem@ s.comFriday, 20 February, 2009, 11:16 PM

Jai Gurudeo,