IndiaDivine.org

question about rudraksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Fellow Group Members

I recently joined this group a few days back. I have a question about Rudrakasha's, if this question has been answered before please send me the summary.

I got a panchmukhi rudraksha japa mala from a saintly person at a temple after conducting the rudra pooja. I want to know can a japa mala be worn also during day / night?

There is a separate mala which can be worn in the sense that it doesnt have the meeru ( extra bead ) so i was wondering if a japa mala can be worn or should only be used for japa.

regards

Koul, S--- On Sat, 2/21/09, nes50 <nes50 wrote:

nes50 <nes50 Re: 1 mukhi rudraksha Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:32 AM

Dear Manikant ,Very interesting and informative posting.I too bought what is shown inTV by sky/tele shop who give a rudraksh kavach with a combination of 86 and ek mukhi.The ek mukhi some how looked different and may bechandrakar as mentioned by you or is it badrakshi?any how to get allthis for Rs2000/- after going through your mail i feel is waste.I alsowear a 12 face and 5 face combination bought in Nepal.Could u pl tellme whether one can wear a gauri shankar rudraksha.Some say you canonly keep it in Pooja.Apart from above i also have a3 piece rudrakshagiven by some asecetic .i don't know what to do with taht.I will beobliged to receive your advice.regards@ s.com, "Manikant" <dvssmanikant@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Suraj Sharma and other group members,> > >

> I have been an ardent collector of rudraksha beads from the past 4years and> have read many books on rudraksha and interacted with many sellers.> > > > [ Suraj Sharma, the email you sent is unclear - "provied one mukhirudraksh> process" What do you mean by "provied" ?]> > > > The 1 mukhi rudraksha is the most auspicious of all rudrakshas. Please note> that it is not available so easily..> > > > There are 2 types of 1 mukhi available.> > > > One is from Indonesia - Costs around 1 to 1.5 lakh> > The other is from Nepal which is NOT available any more. Even ifavailable> for sale it will be around 15 lakhs +> > > > The 1 mukhi from Nepal if at all found, shall be similar in shape but> smaller compared to the two mukhi variety from Nepal. Will be

10 mm- 15 mm> in length. It will not be round in shape. It may be slightlyelliptical but> should not be confused with the Chandrakar variety.> > > > Also I would like to bring to your attention that all the 1 mukhirudraksha> that are in Chandrakar shape available outside in the market are waste.> They are sold in the range of Rs.2000- 5000. They don't have anyeffects of> actual 1 mukhi rudraksha. MANY MANY people have been cheatedworldwide with> this craze of 1 mukhi rudraksha. They sell a chandrakar shapedrudraksha> saying it is 1 mukhi. It is not. > > > > Note: 1 mukhi rudraksha is worn to get the favor of sun. 12 mukhirudraksha> also blesses the wearer with the energies of the sun. So it isbetter to> wear a 12 mukhi instead of getting this fake one. Believe me- 99.99% of 1> mukhi rudraksha

of Nepal variety, sold worldwide are fake. The reason -> only 4 or 5 beads of one mukhi are produced in Nepal in theproduction of> whole year. > > > > If you doubt me go to the place in Nepal and ask the farmers whocultivate> these rudraksha trees !> > > > If anyone needs help with identifying or getting an originalrudraksha, feel> free to contact me.> > > > - Regards,> > - Manikant> > - www.handwritinginst itute.com> > - > > > > @ s.com [@ s.com] OnBehalf> Of surajmal sharma> Monday, February 16, 2009 4:40 PM> @ s.com> Re: Re: lord narsimha> > > > > Jai guru Dev> > can any one help me in the way to "provied one mukhi rudraksh process"> before maha shivratri > > Thanks> > suraj sharma> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co. in> >> wrote:> > > nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co. in> >> > Re: lord narsimha> > @ s.com <% 40. com> > > Thursday, February 12, 2009, 10:36 PM> > No doubt narasimha mantra is powerful.As said Laxmi> > narasimha is a> > shant

swaroopi and can be worshipped by everyone.But when u> > chant> > laxmi narasinha mantra u should also chant some laxmi> > mantra or> > atleast laxmi gayatri.Narasinha bija mantras are to be> > chanted only> > after a initiation by guru.Moreover Narasimh mantra and> > Puja should be> > a part of the tradition of the family.No doubt results will> > be wonderful.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @ s.com <% 40. com> ,> gopal narayan> > <gopalnarayan123@ >> > wrote:> > >> > > lord narasimha is most powerful and his mantras and> > bhakti> > > eliminate bad influence of all planets

especially for> > children> > > one can have healthy progeny.> > > > > > he also ward of all evil like demon,ghost etc.> > > > > > he also give prosperity,and also health and all> > > round success and defeat enemies.> > > > > > > > > > > > a simple mantra is : om hreem laxmi narasimhaya namaha> > > > > > > > > > > > om shakti> > > > > > gopal> > >>

Guest guest

A japa mala should not be worn on the body. Keep it exclusively

for japa.

You can buy a separate rudraksha mala and wear after the

energisation process.

-

Regards,

Manikant

www.handwritinginstitute.com

On Behalf Of koul

family

Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:33 AM

question about rudraksha

Hi Fellow Group Members

I recently joined this group a few days back. I have a

question about Rudrakasha's, if this question has been answered before please

send me the summary.

I got a panchmukhi rudraksha japa mala from a saintly

person at a temple after conducting the rudra pooja. I want to know can

a japa mala be worn also during day / night?

There is a separate mala which can be worn in the sense

that it doesnt have the meeru ( extra bead ) so i was wondering if a

japa mala can be worn or should only be used for japa.

regards

Koul, S

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, nes50 <nes50 wrote:

nes50 <nes50

Re: 1 mukhi rudraksha

Saturday, February 21, 2009, 5:32 AM

Dear Manikant ,

Very interesting and informative posting.I too bought what is shown in

TV by sky/tele shop who give a rudraksh kavach with a combination of 8

6 and ek mukhi.The ek mukhi some how looked different and may be

chandrakar as mentioned by you or is it badrakshi?any how to get all

this for Rs2000/- after going through your mail i feel is waste.I also

wear a 12 face and 5 face combination bought in Nepal.Could u pl tell

me whether one can wear a gauri shankar rudraksha.Some say you can

only keep it in Pooja.Apart from above i also have a3 piece rudraksha

given by some asecetic .i don't know what to do with taht.I will be

obliged to receive your advice.

regards

@

s.com, " Manikant " <dvssmanikant@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Suraj Sharma and other group members,

>

>

>

> I have been an ardent collector of rudraksha beads from the past 4

years and

> have read many books on rudraksha and interacted with many sellers.

>

>

>

> [ Suraj Sharma, the email you sent is unclear - " provied one mukhi

rudraksh

> process " What do you mean by " provied " ?]

>

>

>

> The 1 mukhi rudraksha is the most auspicious of all rudrakshas.

Please note

> that it is not available so easily..

>

>

>

> There are 2 types of 1 mukhi available.

>

>

>

> One is from Indonesia - Costs around 1 to 1.5 lakh

>

> The other is from Nepal which is NOT available any more. Even if

available

> for sale it will be around 15 lakhs +

>

>

>

> The 1 mukhi from Nepal if at all found, shall be similar in shape but

> smaller compared to the two mukhi variety from Nepal. Will be 10 mm

- 15 mm

> in length. It will not be round in shape. It may be slightly

elliptical but

> should not be confused with the Chandrakar variety.

>

>

>

> Also I would like to bring to your attention that all the 1 mukhi

rudraksha

> that are in Chandrakar shape available outside in the market are waste.

> They are sold in the range of Rs.2000- 5000. They don't have any

effects of

> actual 1 mukhi rudraksha. MANY MANY people have been cheated

worldwide with

> this craze of 1 mukhi rudraksha. They sell a chandrakar shaped

rudraksha

> saying it is 1 mukhi. It is not.

>

>

>

> Note: 1 mukhi rudraksha is worn to get the favor of sun. 12 mukhi

rudraksha

> also blesses the wearer with the energies of the sun. So it is

better to

> wear a 12 mukhi instead of getting this fake one. Believe me-

99.99% of 1

> mukhi rudraksha of Nepal variety, sold worldwide are fake. The reason -

> only 4 or 5 beads of one mukhi are produced in Nepal in the

production of

> whole year.

>

>

>

> If you doubt me go to the place in Nepal and ask the farmers who

cultivate

> these rudraksha trees !

>

>

>

> If anyone needs help with identifying or getting an original

rudraksha, feel

> free to contact me.

>

>

>

> - Regards,

>

> - Manikant

>

> - www.handwritinginst itute.com

>

> -

>

>

>

> @

s.com [@

s.com] On

Behalf

> Of surajmal sharma

> Monday, February 16, 2009 4:40 PM

> @

s.com

> Re: Re: lord narsimha

>

>

>

>

> Jai guru Dev

>

> can any one help me in the way to " provied one mukhi rudraksh

process "

> before maha shivratri

>

> Thanks

>

> suraj sharma

>

> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co.

in> >

> wrote:

>

> > nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co. in> >

> > Re: lord narsimha

> > @

s.com <% 40. com>

> > Thursday, February 12, 2009, 10:36 PM

> > No doubt narasimha mantra is powerful.As said Laxmi

> > narasimha is a

> > shant swaroopi and can be worshipped by everyone.But when u

> > chant

> > laxmi narasinha mantra u should also chant some laxmi

> > mantra or

> > atleast laxmi gayatri.Narasinha bija mantras are to be

> > chanted only

> > after a initiation by guru.Moreover Narasimh mantra and

> > Puja should be

> > a part of the tradition of the family.No doubt results will

> > be wonderful.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @

s.com <% 40. com> ,

> gopal narayan

> > <gopalnarayan123@ >

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > lord narasimha is most powerful and his mantras and

> > bhakti

> > > eliminate bad influence of all planets especially for

> > children

> > > one can have healthy progeny.

> > >

> > > he also ward of all evil like demon,ghost etc.

> > >

> > > he also give prosperity,and also health and all

> > > round success and defeat enemies.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > a simple mantra is : om hreem laxmi narasimhaya namaha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > om shakti

> > >

> > > gopal

> > >

>

Guest guest

Manikant

Thanks for the info

Can you or anyone else in the group tell me where can one get a genuine panchmukhi rudraksha mala to wear, given the fact that getting a genuine Ek Mukhi is very difficult?

Koul. S --- On Tue, 3/3/09, Manikant <dvssmanikant wrote:

Manikant <dvssmanikantRE: question about rudraksha Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 9:24 AM

A japa mala should not be worn on the body. Keep it exclusively for japa.

You can buy a separate rudraksha mala and wear after the energisation process.

- Regards,

Manikant

www.handwritinginst itute.com

@ s.com [] On Behalf Of koul familyThursday, February 26, 2009 4:33 AM@ s.com question about rudraksha

Hi Fellow Group Members

I recently joined this group a few days back. I have a question about Rudrakasha's, if this question has been answered before please send me the summary.

I got a panchmukhi rudraksha japa mala from a saintly person at a temple after conducting the rudra pooja. I want to know can a japa mala be worn also during day / night?

There is a separate mala which can be worn in the sense that it doesnt have the meeru ( extra bead ) so i was wondering if a japa mala can be worn or should only be used for japa.

regards

Koul, S--- On Sat, 2/21/09, nes50 <nes50 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

nes50 <nes50 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: 1 mukhi rudraksha@ s.comSaturday, February 21, 2009, 5:32 AM

Dear Manikant ,Very interesting and informative posting.I too bought what is shown inTV by sky/tele shop who give a rudraksh kavach with a combination of 86 and ek mukhi.The ek mukhi some how looked different and may bechandrakar as mentioned by you or is it badrakshi?any how to get allthis for Rs2000/- after going through your mail i feel is waste.I alsowear a 12 face and 5 face combination bought in Nepal.Could u pl tellme whether one can wear a gauri shankar rudraksha.Some say you canonly keep it in Pooja.Apart from above i also have a3 piece rudrakshagiven by some asecetic .i don't know what to do with taht.I will beobliged to receive your advice.regards@ s.com, "Manikant" <dvssmanikant@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Suraj Sharma and other group members,> >

> > I have been an ardent collector of rudraksha beads from the past 4years and> have read many books on rudraksha and interacted with many sellers.> > > > [ Suraj Sharma, the email you sent is unclear - "provied one mukhirudraksh> process" What do you mean by "provied" ?]> > > > The 1 mukhi rudraksha is the most auspicious of all rudrakshas. Please note> that it is not available so easily..> > > > There are 2 types of 1 mukhi available.> > > > One is from Indonesia - Costs around 1 to 1.5 lakh> > The other is from Nepal which is NOT available any more. Even ifavailable> for sale it will be around 15 lakhs +> > > > The 1 mukhi from Nepal if at all found, shall be similar in shape but> smaller compared to the two mukhi variety from Nepal.

Will be 10 mm- 15 mm> in length. It will not be round in shape. It may be slightlyelliptical but> should not be confused with the Chandrakar variety.> > > > Also I would like to bring to your attention that all the 1 mukhirudraksha> that are in Chandrakar shape available outside in the market are waste.> They are sold in the range of Rs.2000- 5000. They don't have anyeffects of> actual 1 mukhi rudraksha. MANY MANY people have been cheatedworldwide with> this craze of 1 mukhi rudraksha. They sell a chandrakar shapedrudraksha> saying it is 1 mukhi. It is not. > > > > Note: 1 mukhi rudraksha is worn to get the favor of sun. 12 mukhirudraksha> also blesses the wearer with the energies of the sun. So it isbetter to> wear a 12 mukhi instead of getting this fake one. Believe me- 99.99% of 1> mukhi

rudraksha of Nepal variety, sold worldwide are fake. The reason -> only 4 or 5 beads of one mukhi are produced in Nepal in theproduction of> whole year. > > > > If you doubt me go to the place in Nepal and ask the farmers whocultivate> these rudraksha trees !> > > > If anyone needs help with identifying or getting an originalrudraksha, feel> free to contact me.> > > > - Regards,> > - Manikant> > - www.handwritinginst itute.com> > - > > > > @ s.com [@ s.com] OnBehalf> Of surajmal sharma> Monday, February 16, 2009 4:40 PM> @ s.com> Re: Re: lord narsimha> > > > > Jai guru Dev> > can any one help me in the way to "provied one mukhi rudraksh process"> before maha shivratri > > Thanks> > suraj sharma> > --- On Thu, 2/12/09, nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co. in> >> wrote:> > > nes50 <nes50 <nes50% 40.co. in> >> > Re: lord narsimha> > @ s.com <% 40. com> > > Thursday, February 12, 2009, 10:36 PM> > No doubt narasimha mantra is powerful.As said Laxmi> > narasimha is a> > shant

swaroopi and can be worshipped by everyone.But when u> > chant> > laxmi narasinha mantra u should also chant some laxmi> > mantra or> > atleast laxmi gayatri.Narasinha bija mantras are to be> > chanted only> > after a initiation by guru.Moreover Narasimh mantra and> > Puja should be> > a part of the tradition of the family.No doubt results will> > be wonderful.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @ s.com <% 40. com> ,> gopal narayan> > <gopalnarayan123@ >> > wrote:> > >> > > lord narasimha is most powerful and his mantras and> > bhakti> > > eliminate bad influence of all planets

especially for> > children> > > one can have healthy progeny.> > > > > > he also ward of all evil like demon,ghost etc.> > > > > > he also give prosperity,and also health and all> > > round success and defeat enemies.> > > > > > > > > > > > a simple mantra is : om hreem laxmi narasimhaya namaha> > > > > > > > > > > > om shakti> > > > > > gopal> > >>