IndiaDivine.org

Guru Diksha! Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey

men you seem to be smart, thinkable fellow that you r asking genuine questions good very good keep asking questions one day will come god has to come on earth to resolve ur queries but honestly speaking does it really work in the real life-does his siddhi work bcoz u know ther are many dhatings,aadambars into this field, how can u believe it will work?its a big big question i want to ask?--- On Thu, 5/3/09, dhruvbhura <dhruvbhura wrote:

dhruvbhura <dhruvbhura Guru Diksha! Help! Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 5:02 PM

Jai Gurudev!!I am new to this society altogether. Planning to go to jodhpur for Guru Diksha this coming week.-Any one from mumbai going to Jodhpur for any other diksha?-Any other Mumbai Gurubhai whom i can talk to before i go? -Can someone tip / remarks what all i should be aware of when i am there?-I have to be paticular of timing? i can only reach there by 10AM-WOuld ther be long q' to meet guruji? (Tho really not imp for me)-Can i do some simple siddhi prapti there? which you guys think is easy to do to gain confidence in this field? (I have been failure in this field before)-Should i find myself place for overnight ?

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

, " dhruvbhura " <dhruvbhura wrote:

>DEAR ONE,

YOU CAN DIRECTLY CONTACT TO JODHPUR GURUDAM(PHOE NO:0291 2433623) BY PHONE OR

EMAIL .THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE ALL DETAILS OF GURU DIKSH & SADANAS

HAVE A BLISSFULL DAY...U R FRIEND,

KRISHNAKUMAR A V ...KERALA

> Jai Gurudev!!

>

> I am new to this society altogether. Planning to go to jodhpur for Guru Diksha

this coming week.

>

> -Any one from mumbai going to Jodhpur for any other diksha?

> -Any other Mumbai Gurubhai whom i can talk to before i go?

> -Can someone tip / remarks what all i should be aware of when i am there?

> -I have to be paticular of timing? i can only reach there by 10AM

> -WOuld ther be long q' to meet guruji? (Tho really not imp for me)

> -Can i do some simple siddhi prapti there? which you guys think is easy to do

to gain confidence in this field? (I have been failure in this field before)

> -Should i find myself place for overnight ?

>

Guest guest

All the siddhies & gods are present in the human body but man forgot all the channels to rise the power. Because the power in the human body is in the state of sleeping or rest.

At present, man is running behind the power which can epxplain in the form of proofs.But in the spiritual world most important matter is faith, faith in devotee, faith in sadhana, faith in Guru who is a power to recognise power of ones specific charactor to lift from completly dead position. Most of the works succeeded with faith.

--- On Mon, 9/3/09, parag shah <shahtravels402003 wrote:

parag shah <shahtravels402003 Guru Diksha! Help! Date: Monday, 9 March, 2009, 8:33 PM

Hey

men you seem to be smart, thinkable fellow that you r asking genuine questions good very good keep asking questions one day will come god has to come on earth to resolve ur queries but honestly speaking does it really work in the real life-does his siddhi work bcoz u know ther are many dhatings,aadambars into this field, how can u believe it will work?its a big big question i want to ask?--- On Thu, 5/3/09, dhruvbhura <dhruvbhura > wrote:

dhruvbhura <dhruvbhura > Guru Diksha! Help!@ s.comThursday, 5 March, 2009, 5:02 PM

Jai Gurudev!!I am new to this society altogether. Planning to go to jodhpur for Guru Diksha this coming week.-Any one from mumbai going to Jodhpur for any other diksha?-Any other Mumbai Gurubhai whom i can talk to before i go? -Can someone tip / remarks what all i should be aware of when i am there?-I have to be paticular of timing? i can only reach there by 10AM-WOuld ther be long q' to meet guruji? (Tho really not imp for me)-Can i do some simple siddhi prapti there? which you guys think is easy to do to gain confidence in this field? (I have been failure in this field before)-Should i find myself place for overnight ?