IndiaDivine.org

Slip-Disk problem...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

a relative had similar problem and he got ok by kerala ayurvedic massage.

pls try it.

also baba ram dev medicine and yogic asan.

om shakti

gopal 

On 3/12/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Respected Members,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,I am writing this mail to get throw some light on the problem of a female member of a family which I know. She is 53 years of age and is suffering from slip disk problem from 3 years now. Her back bone near waist has encountered the problem of slip disk. As a consequence, she hasn't sat down on the floor for the past three years. No medicine is having any affect on her condition. Also, the bone that has shifted compresses the nearby nerves causing her legs to swell and also she has severe pain in waist and legs. Her arms are also getting affected.

Is there any Sadhana/Mantra/Tantra/Yantra that can help her in getting relief. Since she cannot do it, I am ready to do it on her behalf.I would be very thankful to the respected members for sharing some of their hard-earned knowledge for this lady in distress and for many more people suffering with similar problem.

With Regards,Prabhat Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Namaskaaram,

Slipdisk is a serious problem and can be only cured by refering her to a

cairopractioner who is qualified to set displaced bones. Seldom by lifting heavy

weights accidently or caused by motor accidents etc.

we shift our bones.

This referal must be done immediately because once a disk is diplaced

the natural cushion between the disks flow away causing the disk to tilt more

and thus touches 2 nerves that run from the brain alongside the spine and all

way down to our heels. Another painful condition is sciatic pain but the slipped

disk is so painful as the the nerves alongside the spine,sends shockwaves right

to the brain.

One just flips in the bed life a fish. You just can't move too scared to feel

the shock waves.

I have personally experienced this in 1989 when i carried a gas tank up a flight

of steps and held the gas tank in one hand and trying at the sametime to reach

for railing with the left hand and missed catching the railing and my body

twisted with weight. I heard a crack but did not feel any pain at that moment.

Carried the gas tank in my house and when i went to bed around 9pm believe me i

flipped like a fish because i couldn't take the pain. My wife called our doctor

who gave me 3 mophine shots to ease the pain but he couldn't knock me out as the

pain was so intense. He wanted to give me the 4th shot but didn't saying

couldn't take risk over dozing me with mophine as it was too dangerous.

After the doctor left i was still in pain for 3 hours before i knocked out for

the night but the pain resumed at day break. My family then took me to a

cairopractioner Dr Kim Smith thanks god i still remember his name a Australian

doctor who after heating and oiling my back for 30 minutes jumped on my back

with his knee and i passed out. When i woke up he explained that if he didn't do

that he couldn't have set the bones but warned me never to lift anything heavy

for the next 3 years and my neighbours who are nice people carried my groceries

up the 25 steps leads into house for 3 years fearing that i may injure myself

again

But believe it or not after 3 month,without thinking lifted a havan kund in my

temple and bang shifted the disk again. Went back to Dr Kim Smith and he warned

not to return to him the third time because he will not see me again, the reason

being like some people shift their knee caps a number of times and it is then

beyond repair and with slight jerking movement it displaces and that what he was

refering to that the 3 time will fatal for me because each time a bone is set it

rubs against each other and causes scatches on the bone which nature immediately

starts to repair the scratches thus developing a slight nod on the bone which we

also call degeneration of the bones. This nod can increase in size thus causing

very painful shocks and injury that one has to then go under surgrey to rectify

the problem.

So please as you can see how seroius is her case i strongly advice to seek a

good cairopractioner and before you see him take Xrays of her entire spine so

that the doctor can see the extent of damage and work out solution to end her

misery. She has suffered far too long.

Will pray for her recovery and may SHIVA take away her pains.

har har mahadev shambo

kashi vishwwanath gange

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

FIJI ISLANDS.

-- In , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

>

> a relative had similar problem and he got ok by kerala ayurvedic massage.

>

> pls try it.

>

> also baba ram dev medicine and yogic asan.

>

> om shakti

>

> gopal

>

>

> On 3/12/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Members,

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Sadar Pranaam,

> >

> > I am writing this mail to get throw some light on the problem of a female

> > member of a family which I know. She is 53 years of age and is suffering

> > from slip disk problem from 3 years now. Her back bone near waist has

> > encountered the problem of slip disk. As a consequence, she hasn't sat down

> > on the floor for the past three years. No medicine is having any affect on

> > her condition. Also, the bone that has shifted compresses the nearby nerves

> > causing her legs to swell and also she has severe pain in waist and legs.

> > Her arms are also getting affected.

> >

> > Is there any Sadhana/Mantra/Tantra/Yantra that can help her in getting

> > relief. Since she cannot do it, I am ready to do it on her behalf.

> >

> > I would be very thankful to the respected members for sharing some of their

> > hard-earned knowledge for this lady in distress and for many more people

> > suffering with similar problem.

> >

> > With Regards,

> >

> > Prabhat

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> > http://messenger./invite/

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

shri Shivadasaji,

you please contact by email mrs. Krishna Dalal ,who is a doctor in NIMS,

New Delhi,reflexlab . They treat using pressure on feet and cure the disease within few minutes.For this no fees but you must be prepared to stay at New Delht for about two weeks as per info i have received please.

with regards,

crsarma

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 wrote:

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Re: Slip-Disk problem... Date: Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 12:49 PM

Namaskaaram,Slipdisk is a serious problem and can be only cured by refering her to a cairopractioner who is qualified to set displaced bones. Seldom by lifting heavy weights accidently or caused by motor accidents etc.we shift our bones.This referal must be done immediately because once a disk is diplacedthe natural cushion between the disks flow away causing the disk to tilt more and thus touches 2 nerves that run from the brain alongside the spine and all way down to our heels. Another painful condition is sciatic pain but the slipped disk is so painful as the the nerves alongside the spine,sends shockwaves right to the brain.One just flips in the bed life a fish. You just can't move too scared to feel the shock waves. I have personally experienced this in 1989 when i carried a gas tank up a flight of steps and held the gas tank in one hand and trying at the sametime to reach for railing with the left hand and

missed catching the railing and my body twisted with weight. I heard a crack but did not feel any pain at that moment. Carried the gas tank in my house and when i went to bed around 9pm believe me i flipped like a fish because i couldn't take the pain. My wife called our doctor who gave me 3 mophine shots to ease the pain but he couldn't knock me out as the pain was so intense. He wanted to give me the 4th shot but didn't saying couldn't take risk over dozing me with mophine as it was too dangerous.After the doctor left i was still in pain for 3 hours before i knocked out for the night but the pain resumed at day break. My family then took me to a cairopractioner Dr Kim Smith thanks god i still remember his name a Australian doctor who after heating and oiling my back for 30 minutes jumped on my back with his knee and i passed out. When i woke up he explained that if he didn't do that he couldn't have set the bones but warned me never to lift

anything heavy for the next 3 years and my neighbours who are nice people carried my groceries up the 25 steps leads into house for 3 years fearing that i may injure myself againBut believe it or not after 3 month,without thinking lifted a havan kund in my temple and bang shifted the disk again. Went back to Dr Kim Smith and he warned not to return to him the third time because he will not see me again, the reason being like some people shift their knee caps a number of times and it is then beyond repair and with slight jerking movement it displaces and that what he was refering to that the 3 time will fatal for me because each time a bone is set it rubs against each other and causes scatches on the bone which nature immediately starts to repair the scratches thus developing a slight nod on the bone which we also call degeneration of the bones. This nod can increase in size thus causing very painful shocks and injury that one has to then go

under surgrey to rectify the problem.So please as you can see how seroius is her case i strongly advice to seek a good cairopractioner and before you see him take Xrays of her entire spine so that the doctor can see the extent of damage and work out solution to end her misery. She has suffered far too long.Will pray for her recovery and may SHIVA take away her pains.har har mahadev shambo kashi vishwwanath gangeSHIVADASA BHARADWAJFIJI ISLANDS.-- In @ s.com, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ ...> wrote:>> a relative had similar problem and he got ok by kerala ayurvedic massage.> > pls try it.> > also baba ram dev medicine and yogic asan.> > om shakti> >

gopal> > > On 3/12/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Respected Members,> >> > Jai Gurudev,> >> > Sadar Pranaam,> >> > I am writing this mail to get throw some light on the problem of a female> > member of a family which I know. She is 53 years of age and is suffering> > from slip disk problem from 3 years now. Her back bone near waist has> > encountered the problem of slip disk. As a consequence, she hasn't sat down> > on the floor for the past three years. No medicine is having any affect on> > her condition. Also, the bone that has shifted compresses the nearby nerves> > causing her legs to swell and also she has severe pain in waist and legs.> > Her arms are also getting affected.> >> > Is there any Sadhana/Mantra/

Tantra/Yantra that can help her in getting> > relief. Since she cannot do it, I am ready to do it on her behalf.> >> > I would be very thankful to the respected members for sharing some of their> > hard-earned knowledge for this lady in distress and for many more people> > suffering with similar problem.> >> > With Regards,> >> > Prabhat> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> > http://messenger. / invite/> > > >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.