IndiaDivine.org

Invitation for Guru poojan in Bangalore on 22nd March

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

Jay Gurudev to all,

I am very happy to invite all of you with your family, for Samuhik Guru Poojan on Sunday, 22nd March 09 happening in Bangalore. If it is possible for you to attend, please be a part of the Poojan and receive the blessings of SadGurudev Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranand Ji. The venue and other information can be obtained by mailing the people in the cc list.

Jay Gurudev.

UmaShankar.

▼▲

Guest guest

SHRI GURUCHARANA KAMLEVYO NAMAH:

Jya gurudev bhaishab

U r always lucky so u r keeping gurupujan there on 22nd march .. It is very nice and way of the getting true love by gurugi and matagi and also to clear sins from out body and home and society...

but gurubhai I am very sad about puja nobody here to give company with me ,,, I am working in Bangkok ,thailand .. and any of our gurubhai give me a small job for breadbutter ,I want to come my gurudham india... and join with gurubhai and ,, I am also being a gurubhai since 1994-95.. but due to bread butter ,,, I could not complete my special sadhana in time ,,but I hope I will get success soon..

so pls any of our gurubhai can help me for finding job in india and i will complete my sadhana and full fill my bread butter also.. with out beging any thing .I have some responsibility ..Gurudv knows and he is giving me ...

thanks and waiting to coming india soon.

pratap

Uma Shankar Ladha <umesh_ladhaissp-south ; Cc: Chander Damodaran <cdamodaran; vikram <vikrampk; san <say2skMonday, March 16, 2009 4:39:58 PM Invitation for Guru poojan in Bangalore on 22nd March

|| Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||

Jay Gurudev to all,

I am very happy to invite all of you with your family, for Samuhik Guru Poojan on Sunday, 22nd March 09 happening in Bangalore. If it is possible for you to attend, please be a part of the Poojan and receive the blessings of SadGurudev Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranand Ji. The venue and other information can be obtained by mailing the people in the cc list.

Jay Gurudev.UmaShankar.

â–¼

â–²