IndiaDivine.org

Nepal Shivir 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

By grace of Param Pujya Gurudev Swami Nikhileswaranada Maharaj

We have been trusted to organise Nepal Shivir in Kathmandu Pashupati Chhetra Ban Kali Dharmashala on the 30th and 31st of May 2009 - Nepal "

Pls note and let every one know about his.

For direct contact

a. Gurudham 0091 11 27352248

b. Shri Govinda Nepal - Chief Organiser 00 977 4009502 mobile 9841423022

Any assistance to make this event a great success will be well appreciaited.

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

Guest guest

Lots of love for my brothers and sisters from Nepal, I my heart full of respact for your love and faith for Gurudev you people are really a noble a piller of our family.

Ashwin Nikhil--- On Mon, 23/3/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae Nepal Shivir 2009"issp list" Monday, 23 March, 2009, 9:50 AM

We have been trusted to organise Nepal Shivir in Kathmandu Pashupati Chhetra Ban Kali Dharmashala on the 30th and 31st of May 2009 - Nepal "

For direct contact

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Shri Gurucharan Kamlevyo namah.

Jay gurudev to all my lovings gurubhais and gurubhaganis from all over the world and heartedly welcome to our country NEPAL for Nepal shivir, on 30 and 31st May 2009. All we are so lucky ,and this is very nice chance to sit with Lotus feets of Nikhileswaranand Baba and Pasupatinath baba.. in same place ... same time ,same noble ....Jayagurudev

Pratap

ashwin nikhil <ashnikh78 Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:11:41 PMRe: Nepal Shivir 2009

Lots of love for my brothers and sisters from Nepal, I my heart full of respact for your love and faith for Gurudev you people are really a noble a piller of our family.

Ashwin Nikhil--- On Mon, 23/3/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ hotmail.com> Nepal Shivir 2009"issp list" <@ s.com>Monday, 23 March, 2009, 9:50 AM

For direct contact

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jaya Gurudev,

I have very glad to know that nepal shivir is going to held soon after a long

period.

I knew that there are many more sadhak groups like sanad kumar adhikari, ma yog

syma, Shakti Kendra etc. Will they also appear ? Can it possible without them ?

Are they invited ? What will their role ? I heared that they are anti from us.

Roshan

Nepal

, " Bishnu Neopanae " <bishnuneopanae wrote:

>

> By grace of Param Pujya Gurudev Swami Nikhileswaranada Maharaj

> We have been trusted to organise Nepal Shivir in Kathmandu Pashupati Chhetra

Ban Kali Dharmashala on the 30th and 31st of May 2009 - Nepal "

> Pls note and let every one know about his.

>

> For direct contact

>

>

> a. Gurudham 0091 11 27352248

> b. Shri Govinda Nepal - Chief Organiser 00 977 4009502 mobile

>

> Any assistance to make this event a great success will be well appreciaited.

>

> Jaya Gurudev

>

>

> bishnu

>

Guest guest

FYI,

issp-nepal

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 7:12 AM, nikhilroshani <nikhilroshani wrote:

Jaya Gurudev,I have very glad to know that nepal shivir is going to held soon after a long period.I knew that there are many more sadhak groups like sanad kumar adhikari, ma yog syma, Shakti Kendra etc. Will they also appear ? Can it possible without them ? Are they invited ? What will their role ? I heared that they are anti from us.

RoshanNepal , " Bishnu Neopanae " <bishnuneopanae wrote:>> By grace of Param Pujya Gurudev Swami Nikhileswaranada Maharaj

> We have been trusted to organise Nepal Shivir in Kathmandu Pashupati Chhetra Ban Kali Dharmashala on the 30th and 31st of May 2009 - Nepal " > Pls note and let every one know about his.> > For direct contact

> > > a. Gurudham 0091 11 27352248> b. Shri Govinda Nepal - Chief Organiser 00 977 4009502 mobile 9841423022> > Any assistance to make this event a great success will be well appreciaited.

> > Jaya Gurudev> > > bishnu>

Guest guest

Jaya Gurudev

The Siddhashram Sadhak Pariwar Guruseva Ashram is the official organiser of the Prabhu Nikhil's shivir. Institutionally no one is invited but all Guru Sishyas who are humble and smart will receive dikchya and ashirvaad from Param Pujya Matajee and Guru Trimurti. Nikhil's shivir is possible without anyone in specific. HE is capable of doing what HE wants for the benefit of mankind. All individuals WHO HAVE CONNECTION WITH PRABHU NIKHIL FOR TWENTY FIVE LIVES will be there. We invite you all.

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

nikhilroshani

Sunday, April 12, 2009 7:27 AM

Re: Nepal Shivir 2009

Jaya Gurudev,I have very glad to know that nepal shivir is going to held soon after a long period.I knew that there are many more sadhak groups like sanad kumar adhikari, ma yog syma, Shakti Kendra etc. Will they also appear ? Can it possible without them ? Are they invited ? What will their role ? I heared that they are anti from us.RoshanNepal , "Bishnu Neopanae" <bishnuneopanae wrote:>> By grace of Param Pujya Gurudev Swami Nikhileswaranada Maharaj> We have been trusted to organise Nepal Shivir in Kathmandu Pashupati Chhetra Ban Kali Dharmashala on the 30th and 31st of May 2009 - Nepal "> Pls note and let every one know about his.> > For direct contact > > > a. Gurudham 0091 11 27352248> b. Shri Govinda Nepal - Chief Organiser 00 977 4009502 mobile 9841423022> > Any assistance to make this event a great success will be well appreciaited.> > Jaya Gurudev> > > bishnu>