IndiaDivine.org

Jai Gurudev

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev,

Each person has his own aims and ambitions in life. Sadhanas and Dikshas are the

means to achieve these aims.

One should try to meet revered Gurudev in person and discuss about your

problems, plans, Sadhanas, Dikshas etc. with Him. Gurudev will advice about the

best path to attain success depending on the ability and aptitude of the

disciple.

You may meet revered Gurudev either in the Gurudham or during a Sadhana Camp

being held in your area. The Schedule and Details of the Meeting Dates and

Forthcoming Sadhna Camps are mentioned in the last page of the Mantra Tantra

Yantra Vigyan magazine. The details are also available at our web site

www.siddhashram.org/shivir.shtml

If you are unable to meet Revered Gurudev personally then you may send us a

letter/fax or email.

If you wish to get advice about your future plans and/or about solving

problems/worries, please send us a email/letter/fax containing following

particulars-

a. Full name

b. Father's & Mother's names

c. Birth Details (Date, Time & Place of Birth)

d. Complete residential Address

e. Detailed Description of your problem/plan/issue etc.

The Jodhpur Gurudham address is Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan, Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony, Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, India. The Telephone number is

+91-(0291)-2432209 and telefax number is +91-(0291)-2432010.

The Delhi Gurudham address is Siddhashram, 306, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, New

Delhi 110034, India. The Telephone number is +91-(011)-27352248 and telefax

number is +91-(011)-27356700.

You may send us email at mtyv

Please remember to include your postal address as you will be sent a reply in

post from Jodhpur Gurudham.

Jai Gurudev

Guest guest

JAY GURUDEV

Thanks for writeing me a mail. MY name is Niroj maharjan and my father name is Bekha Ram maharjan and my date of birth is 1985 augest 25(nearly).My birth place is Nepal-bagmati(zone)-lalitpur(dist.)-thecho village.

i have been a follower of gurudev since 4 years. i had visited jodhpur and gurudham at deli also last year.Now a days i am studing Civil engineering at vijayawada at AP at INDIA.

My problem is frequent increasement of pulips (PNS) in my nose . last year also i did the surgery of pinas and again i am going to do surgery of same problem on may 2009. i did not saw any Yog camp and ayur vedic medicine center on both place. if there is any yog sevir and cure related ot this problem then plz informe me by mail befor may.

i am from newar family and i cannot do any sadhana so , is there any alternative way for this problem.

Your sincerely;

niroj maharjan

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar <isspmembers wrote:

International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar <isspmembers Jai Gurudev Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 11:53 AM

Jay Gurudev, Each person has his own aims and ambitions in life. Sadhanas and Dikshas are the means to achieve these aims.One should try to meet revered Gurudev in person and discuss about your problems, plans, Sadhanas, Dikshas etc. with Him. Gurudev will advice about the best path to attain success depending on the ability and aptitude of the disciple.You may meet revered Gurudev either in the Gurudham or during a Sadhana Camp being held in your area. The Schedule and Details of the Meeting Dates and Forthcoming Sadhna Camps are mentioned in the last page of the Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan magazine. The details are also available at our web site www.siddhashram. org/shivir. shtmlIf you are unable to meet Revered Gurudev personally then you may send us a letter/fax or email.If you wish to get advice about your future plans and/or about solving problems/worries, please send us a email/letter/ fax containing following

particulars-a. Full nameb. Father's & Mother's namesc. Birth Details (Date, Time & Place of Birth)d. Complete residential Address e. Detailed Description of your problem/plan/ issue etc.The Jodhpur Gurudham address is Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan, Dr. Shrimali Marg, High Court Colony, Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, India. The Telephone number is +91-(0291)-2432209 and telefax number is +91-(0291)-2432010.The Delhi Gurudham address is Siddhashram, 306, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi 110034, India. The Telephone number is +91-(011)-27352248 and telefax number is +91-(011)-27356700.You may send us email at mtyv (AT) siddhashram (DOT) orgPlease remember to include your postal address as you will be sent a reply in post from Jodhpur Gurudham.Jai

Gurudev