IndiaDivine.org

Chanting mantras using Tally Counter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wish to use this Telly counter for chanting the mantras Even while i am travelling or go for a walk, i would like to use this. I wish to do basic mantras using this

"Om Namah shivay" "Om Gam Ganpate Namahay""Om shri Ganeshay namah"like day to day mantras.

Please advice, if i can use this.

thank you all in advance

Guest guest

dear friend,

u can use counter,but i ask u what is the need to count ???

ajapa jap is the best sadhana.

om shakti

gopal 

On 4/22/09, xclancy <xclancy wrote:

I wish to use this Telly counter for chanting the mantras Even while i am travelling or go for a walk, i would like to use this. I wish to do basic mantras using this

" Om Namah shivay "   " Om Gam Ganpate Namahay " " Om shri Ganeshay namah " like day to day mantras.

thank you all in advance

Guest guest

You r right Gopalji.There is other procedure to count the mantra without mala or counter. Meatally concentrate on guruji's image & recite the mantra by focussing various body parts.

Like head, sahastrar, eyes, nose, mouth, chine, cheeks, ears, neck, chest, novel, shoulders, bhujas, elbows, middle portion between elbow & paw, paws, fingers, focus on guruji face 3 times etc & repeat reverse. This is diffcult procedure but u do regular practise it will be possible to chant 1 mala mantrajapa on the figure of Gurudev with specifis manner. this will help u for manas puja of gurudev which is mentioned in "Dainik Sadhan Vidhi"

_ Prashant

Jay Gurudev--- On Thu, 23/4/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123Re: Chanting mantras using Tally Counter Date: Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 11:42 AM

dear friend,

u can use counter,but i ask u what is the need to count ???

ajapa jap is the best sadhana.

om shakti

gopal

On 4/22/09, xclancy <xclancy > wrote:

"Om Namah shivay" "Om Gam Ganpate Namahay""Om shri Ganeshay namah"like day to day mantras.

thank you all in advance

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!