IndiaDivine.org

IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anything

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana

....or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron with

contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was

oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays

of....!!!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna

which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and

can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to

about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly

and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially

yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment

is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or

underwear or not just help ?

Regards,

Nipul

, " divineraman " <divineraman wrote:

>

> is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some

sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron

with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what

he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really

pays of....!!!

>

Guest guest

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai nipul,

i am from mumbai also.u can send pic with dd or mo to

gurudham in jodhpur

and get deeksha.

om shakti

gopal 

On 4/25/09, nipulhshah <nipulhshah wrote:

Dear Sir,I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?

Regards,Nipul , " divineraman " <divineraman wrote:

>> is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!

>

Guest guest

hi nipul...

you addressed the wrong person as sir..am no sir...i am one too is lost in the quagmire...!!

anyways, to attain diksha...going to jodhpur is not mandatory you can also recieve it from various camps which are organised throughout the year.

The items can be ordered on phone and can be recieved through vpp.

raman sharma.

nipulhshah <nipulhshah Sent: Saturday, 25 April, 2009 8:08:10 PM Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anything

Dear Sir,I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?Regards,Nipul@ s.com, "divineraman" <divineraman@ ...> wrote:>> is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no

success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!>

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

I am glad that you realized your path. The following link has the phone numbers and address of Gurudham http://www.siddhashram.org/address.shtml, give a call and find out how much it would cost for Guru Diksha (may be around 600-700) and take a DD and recently taken pass port size photo and send it to Gurudham.

All the sadhana materials will be received from Gurudham.

Yes, wearing dhoti is compulsary while doing sadhana.

No, Burmuda or other garment is not allowed.

You can wear underwear under dhoti.

Jai Gurudev,

Santosh

nipulhshah <nipulhshah Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:08:10 PM Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anything

Dear Sir,I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?Regards,Nipul@ s.com, "divineraman" <divineraman@ ...> wrote:>> is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no

success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!>

Guest guest

basically one must wear UNSTITCHED CLOTHES for

sadhana means a dhoti or lungi and also an angavastram.

also one must wear yagnopaveetam [ janeu ]

and take janeu from peoper brhamin and this

is helpful to gain siddhi.

also,one must be vegetarian atleast 30 days from before

sadhana and also do brahmacharya etc,not cut hair,beard

nails etc....

om shakti 

gopal

On 5/26/09, Santhosh Gunashekaran <agsanthosh83 wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

I am glad that you realized your path. The following link has the phone numbers and address of Gurudham http://www.siddhashram.org/address.shtml, give a call and find out how much it would cost for Guru Diksha (may be around 600-700) and take a DD and recently taken pass port size photo and send it to Gurudham.

All the sadhana materials will be received from Gurudham.

Yes, wearing dhoti is compulsary while doing sadhana.

No, Burmuda or other garment is not allowed.

You can wear underwear under dhoti.

Jai Gurudev,

Santosh

nipulhshah <nipulhshah

Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:08:10 PM Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anything

Dear Sir,I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?

Regards,Nipul@ s.com, " divineraman " <divineraman@ ...> wrote:

>> is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!

>