IndiaDivine.org

jai gurudev

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jai gurudev

shree gurucharan kamlebhyo namah

In the delhi shivir this year, gurudev ji has asked us the shisyaas to donate their blood, so that it can be useful to the people and society. Gurudev ji had also asked t o make NIKHIL DHYAN KENDRA for this purpose. but we are so meaningful that we even don't think this thing at home and return home as usually and busy in our problem.

how long it will go like this, we have to forward so that nikhil ganga can go to every village and city.

I am not blaming someone, i am also one of among them..

as a student i can't establish this kendra but i request all gurubhais to come forward in this regard.

In the group, we discuss about our problems like someone is asking for the sadhna to get the job, someone is asking for the sadhna to get lakshmi, apsara and many others. But no one is asking for the sadhna to go to siddhashram or any type of guruseva

Gurudev is the lord krishna for us and we are the arjun go for him.

today i have read the gurudev's book kundli se sehastradhaar tak, in that i have learnt about many ayurvedic medicines and jadi bhutis

i am writing the name of some plants below, if someone has knowledge about these plants, then plz reply

1.hingot

it is also called angaar variksh in saskrit, ingoria in gujarati, hingan in marathi.

it is useful for reducing the size of stomach.

2 utthanband plant

it is also useful for reducing the size of stomach.

it is found in dehradaun, nanital shimla, kullu, manali and nearby jammu.

gurubhai 's of the above areas can help in this regard so that gurubhais and society people can take benefit of it.

3.halool

this plant is found in madhya pardesh.

this is used to cure diabeties.

gurubhais of madhya pardesh can help in this regard. plz mail me if u have some knowledge about it.

4. Sarkarant or sakkarmaar(in rajasthan and gujarat)

i is also used to cure diabeties

5. bajnaala

it is also used to cure diabeties

6. maaling plant

i is used to cure diabeties. it is found in aabu, nanitaal and almost all the areas of himalaya..

7. arandi and vasankpur are also used to cure diabeties.

if someone has knowledge about these plants , plz mail me , so that , i can get these and cure the diseases of the society as a part of my guruseva to the society.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!