Guest guest

Guest guest

Gurucharan Kamlebhyo NamaH

Dear Nipul,

You can take diksha by just sending your post card size photo to Gurudham and

request for Guru Diksha ...you can get the phone, fax numbers at the MTY last

page. I myself took Gurudiksha via photo. Gurudev has given diksha to lot of

sadhaks in dreams too, including many members of my extended family. I was

myself reluctant for diksha but then Gurudev came to my dream and inspired me to

do so.

All you need to do is talk to Guru sevak on phone number provided in MTY and ask

him the procedure for Guru Diksha. You will be required to send a Demand Draft

of some Rs 700 (not sure about the exact amount) and your postcard size photo to

Gurudham. On receipt of the same, the Gurudham will arrange for you Diksha and

Gurudev would give u diksha via photo and send back you your photo along with

ashirwad. Also you will be sent a Guruchadar (energized), subscription of MTY

for one year, sfatik rosary (energized), and daily Guru puja booklet. Yellow or

White color dhoti you can buy from nearby. Gurudev always says to wear a dhoti

and not to tie a yellow cloth like a lungi. Under the dhoti underwear is must.

You can not do sadhna or japa in one single cloth unless specified.

After you have got the diksha you need to do daily 4 malas of Gurumantra (you

can do more also but keep the same count for daily), one mala of Chetna mantra

and one mala of Gayatri mantra. These mantras also would be sent to you and

also a photo of Sadd Gurudev.

All those who have taken diksha have got experiences that they sometimes share

and sometimes dont with other Gurubhais or Gurubehans. I have myself done a

few sadhnas with success and some with failures. If you read Gurudev's books

you will come to know that after taking sanyas Gurudev for 3 years did not have

any exp and he wondered if he was in the right direction or just wasting His

time, but eventually sooner or later you will also get experiences. It all

varies from person to person and from your past life good and bad karmas. There

are sadhaks who manifested Gods and Goddesses in very first sadhna and yet there

are sadhaks for whom one or two births are also short.

It entirely depends on you. Doing daily sadhna and then indulging in wrong

practices, one may not go ahead. The right way is to do daily sadhna and whole

day continuously do Guru Chintan (Chintan means to think about Him ..His

glory..His message, how to do His seva...how to please Him...you whole day

should filled with Him only and nothing else...you may do your daily duties but

subconscious mind should never be away from Him.

Vande Nikhilam

, " nipulhshah " <nipulhshah wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the

sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from

Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website

came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me

properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and

specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other

garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot

or underwear or not just help ?

>

> Regards,

>

> Nipul

> , " divineraman " <divineraman@> wrote:

> >

> > is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some

sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron

with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what

he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really

pays of....!!!

> >

>

Guest guest

When I called and asked for Guru Diksha, they told me to send my photo and $350.00 which I think is alot, even though I live in CA that does not mean I am making millions of dollor, how come they charge so much?--- On Fri, 5/1/09, somybist <somybist wrote:

somybist <somybist Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anyth Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 6:34 PM

Gurucharan Kamlebhyo NamaHDear Nipul,You can take diksha by just sending your post card size photo to Gurudham and request for Guru Diksha ...you can get the phone, fax numbers at the MTY last page. I myself took Gurudiksha via photo. Gurudev has given diksha to lot of sadhaks in dreams too, including many members of my extended family. I was myself reluctant for diksha but then Gurudev came to my dream and inspired me to do so.All you need to do is talk to Guru sevak on phone number provided in MTY and ask him the procedure for Guru Diksha. You will be required to send a Demand Draft of some Rs 700 (not sure about the exact amount) and your postcard size photo to Gurudham. On receipt of the same, the Gurudham will arrange for you Diksha and Gurudev would give u diksha via photo and send back you your photo along with ashirwad. Also you will be sent a Guruchadar (energized), subscription of MTY for one year, sfatik rosary

(energized), and daily Guru puja booklet. Yellow or White color dhoti you can buy from nearby. Gurudev always says to wear a dhoti and not to tie a yellow cloth like a lungi. Under the dhoti underwear is must. You can not do sadhna or japa in one single cloth unless specified.After you have got the diksha you need to do daily 4 malas of Gurumantra (you can do more also but keep the same count for daily), one mala of Chetna mantra and one mala of Gayatri mantra. These mantras also would be sent to you and also a photo of Sadd Gurudev.All those who have taken diksha have got experiences that they sometimes share and sometimes dont with other Gurubhais or Gurubehans. I have myself done a few sadhnas with success and some with failures. If you read Gurudev's books you will come to know that after taking sanyas Gurudev for 3 years did not have any exp and he wondered if he was in the right direction or just wasting His time, but eventually

sooner or later you will also get experiences. It all varies from person to person and from your past life good and bad karmas. There are sadhaks who manifested Gods and Goddesses in very first sadhna and yet there are sadhaks for whom one or two births are also short.It entirely depends on you. Doing daily sadhna and then indulging in wrong practices, one may not go ahead. The right way is to do daily sadhna and whole day continuously do Guru Chintan (Chintan means to think about Him ..His glory..His message, how to do His seva...how to please Him...you whole day should filled with Him only and nothing else...you may do your daily duties but subconscious mind should never be away from Him. Vande Nikhilam@ s.com, "nipulhshah" <nipulhshah@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?> > Regards,> > Nipul> @ s.com, "divineraman" <divineraman@ > wrote:> >> > is there any gurubhai who took

diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the begining he achieved no success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!> >>

• 5 months later...

Jai Gurudev,

Its worth it.

lina aslan <aslanlina Sent: Tue, May 5, 2009 7:37:39 AMRe: Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anyth

When I called and asked for Guru Diksha, they told me to send my photo and $350.00 which I think is alot, even though I live in CA that does not mean I am making millions of dollor, how come they charge so much?--- On Fri, 5/1/09, somybist <somybist > wrote:

somybist <somybist > Re: IS THERE ANY GURU BHAI..SADHAK who experienced no results at first any anyth@ s.comFriday, May 1, 2009, 6:34 PM

Gurucharan Kamlebhyo NamaHDear Nipul,You can take diksha by just sending your post card size photo to Gurudham and request for Guru Diksha ...you can get the phone, fax numbers at the MTY last page. I myself took Gurudiksha via photo. Gurudev has given diksha to lot of sadhaks in dreams too, including many members of my extended family. I was myself reluctant for diksha but then Gurudev came to my dream and inspired me to do so.All you need to do is talk to Guru sevak on phone number provided in MTY and ask him the procedure for Guru Diksha. You will be required to send a Demand Draft of some Rs 700 (not sure about the exact amount) and your postcard size photo to Gurudham. On receipt of the same, the Gurudham will arrange for you Diksha and Gurudev would give u diksha via photo and send back you your photo along with ashirwad. Also you will be sent a Guruchadar (energized), subscription of MTY for one year, sfatik rosary

(energized), and daily Guru puja booklet. Yellow or White color dhoti you can buy from nearby. Gurudev always says to wear a dhoti and not to tie a yellow cloth like a lungi. Under the dhoti underwear is must. You can not do sadhna or japa in one single cloth unless specified.After you have got the diksha you need to do daily 4 malas of Gurumantra (you can do more also but keep the same count for daily), one mala of Chetna mantra and one mala of Gayatri mantra. These mantras also would be sent to you and also a photo of Sadd Gurudev.All those who have taken diksha have got experiences that they sometimes share and sometimes dont with other Gurubhais or Gurubehans. I have myself done a few sadhnas with success and some with failures. If you read Gurudev's books you will come to know that after taking sanyas Gurudev for 3 years did not have any exp and he wondered if he was in the right direction or just wasting His time, but eventually

sooner or later you will also get experiences. It all varies from person to person and from your past life good and bad karmas. There are sadhaks who manifested Gods and Goddesses in very first sadhna and yet there are sadhaks for whom one or two births are also short.It entirely depends on you. Doing daily sadhna and then indulging in wrong practices, one may not go ahead. The right way is to do daily sadhna and whole day continuously do Guru Chintan (Chintan means to think about Him ..His glory..His message, how to do His seva...how to please Him...you whole day should filled with Him only and nothing else...you may do your daily duties but subconscious mind should never be away from Him. Vande Nikhilam@ s.com, "nipulhshah" <nipulhshah@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,>

> I want to be Gurubhai and want to take diksha and want to do some of the sadhna which will be helpful in my life. Please help me on this as I from Bombay and can't go to Jodpur gurudham for further queries. I surf the website came to about sadhnas. But I want some concerte help on this. Please guide me properly and where I can get sadhna material like rosary, guru chadar and specially yellow color dhoti. Is dhoti wearing is compulsory ? burmuda or other garment is allowed or not ? do we have to wear anything under dhoti like langot or underwear or not just help ?> > Regards,> > Nipul> @ s.com, "divineraman" <divineraman@ > wrote:> >> > is there any gurubhai who took diksha..and and practised something..some sadhana ...or anything..but in the

begining he achieved no success..and lateron with contious patiencs and perseverance he ultimately recieved success in what he was oing...can anybody account for that...does hard workd and lagan really pays of....!!!> >>