IndiaDivine.org

i am in the US

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i am in the US and looking for a fellow guru bhai who can guide me with diksha

and sadhana info. help will be gretly appreciated.

:-)

Guest guest

Dear gurubhai,

Please write to me, i am in the US. NYC area.

Jai gurudev

cam_ruttle <cam_ruttle

Sun, 3 May 2009 5:35 pm

i am in the US

i am in the US and looking for a fellow guru bhai who can guide me with diksha and sadhana info. help will be gretly appreciated.

A Great Credit Score is 750 or Higher. See Your 3 CREDIT SCORES FREE - Online!

Guest guest

if you find out please let me know too, I live in CA--- On Sun, 5/3/09, cam_ruttle <cam_ruttle wrote:

cam_ruttle <cam_ruttle i am in the US Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 2:35 PM

i am in the US and looking for a fellow guru bhai who can guide me with diksha and sadhana info. help will be gretly appreciated. :-)

Guest guest

Jaya Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,this is Prakash in Dallas, TX. For the diksha, you can mail your photo and the fees to Gurudham Delhi/Johpur. The main thing is what diksha you want.One of our guru brother Achut is going to Nepal to attend the Sivir next thursday. If you know what diksha you are taking then you can send the picture and the fees with him and he will do the required thing for you in the sivir.

And if you want to help the sivir by donating , you can send it with him too.Thanking you,Prakash ShresthaOn Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:35 PM, cam_ruttle <cam_ruttle wrote:

i am in the US and looking for a fellow guru bhai who can guide me with diksha and sadhana info. help will be gretly appreciated.

Guest guest

Dear Prakash ,Jayagurudev,,

I am very happy ,,you r doing gurusheva there also.. and Achut bhai is going to attend shiver from there... I am also trying to go but ,,,hari...and time..........u know

I am woring about Gurubhai,,from bachebuduwa .........????? happend.

pra

Prakash Shrestha <prakash.shr Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 1:53:10 AMRe: i am in the US

Jaya Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,this is Prakash in Dallas, TX. For the diksha, you can mail your photo and the fees to Gurudham Delhi/Johpur. The main thing is what diksha you want.One of our guru brother Achut is going to Nepal to attend the Sivir next thursday. If you know what diksha you are taking then you can send the picture and the fees with him and he will do the required thing for you in the sivir.And if you want to help the sivir by donating , you can send it with him too.Thanking you,Prakash Shrestha

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:35 PM, cam_ruttle <cam_ruttle > wrote:

i am in the US and looking for a fellow guru bhai who can guide me with diksha and sadhana info. help will be gretly appreciated. :-)