Guest guest

om shree param guru narayan guruve namaha,

dear friend,

i agree.even worship to lord

hanuman,kaalbhairav is good for

getting job etc.

same for kaali,mahalaxmi etc....

a person was passing through shukra dasa and shukra

was not ok in his horoscope and he had no job.

by doing mahalaxmi mantra he got job,and still has it.

this is 3 yr old and he is still steady on the job and also

does mahalaxmi mantra regularly.

and also durga path and siddh kujika path.

om shakti om

gopal

On 5/21/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Khatri Anand included below]

Jai Gurudev Dharmesh ji,Dharmesh>> FOR GETTING JOBS THERE IS NO SADHANASWith due respect Gurubhai, Please refrain from making such statements for Sadhanas, Share the information you have... but please don't say something which you don't know.

Rakesh ji, you talked about the stability, I interpret it as: You get a job and you are forced to leave it... and thats happening continusely.

Attaching an excellent Sabar prayog for getting a job. There are numerous prayogs I have shared under file section here: /

Join the group, and enjoy !!

Coming to the stability part: The above prayog will help you get a job at the earliest, but your previous karmas will not leave you, they may still force you to leave the job for whatever reasons. The reasons could be many....for solving them, either graha pida nivaran, purva janma krut dosh nivaran, specific papa vimochan etc need to be worked out.

I suggest, use the attached prayog, get the job first, take diksha if you haven't. Continue with Gurumantra, and handle those issues one by one with specific prayogs....  it takes time to get rid of such problems, so have patience. There is no such thing like miracle.....

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Sun, 17/5/09, dharmesh <db3_25 wrote:

dharmesh <db3_25 Re: query

Date: Sunday, 17 May, 2009, 7:26 PM

@ s.com, " rakesh.behal " <rakesh.behal@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sir,> pranam.> > I am searching job but not getting any job.In fact i am struggling for last 12 years but not any stability in career.Can u pls tell me when will i get any job and when will i settle well. any upayas for smooth career and rahu.

> also i m unmarried.> pls discuss my career> > thanks> rakesh> > birth datails> 21-7-1976> 23:45> kangra(Himachal pradesh)>jAI GURUDEV,YOU DIDN'T DETERMINE YOUR STUDIES. FOR GETTING JOBS THERE IS NO SADHANAS BUT RAHURATNA CAN SURELY HELP YOU GOMED IS THE RATNA FOR RAHU BUT RAHURATNA IS DIFFERENT THEN GOMED JUST DON'T BUY GOMED. BEFORE WEARING RAHURATNA JUST CONSULT ANY GOOD ASTROLOGER.

WITH REGARDS AND BEST LUCK,DHARMESHJAI GURUDEV. 

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!