IndiaDivine.org

controling the mind through tantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

I want to know what pooja can be done that is worship of which diety can be done

that is good for giving peace of mind and cooling the mind I get angry very

frequently and I am not able to control my emotions.

Actually if some one can help me to come out of the situation I am not a very

good astrologer but since I have some knowledge I found that I have anshik Kal

Sarp Yoga also in my horoscope so that is a cause of unecessary anxiety in me.

I am mentioning this because may be there might be other memebers who might be

willing to know such things.

What I personally feel is if you are able to control your mind then to a large

extent the outcome is in favour of you

I need some more knowledge on this subject if some one is willing to share

about some pooja please let me know.

Guest guest

Jai Guru Dev,

If you do jaap regularly any mantra can help.

N.K.Nigotiya

09329053321--- On Mon, 8/6/09, m_kit81 <m_kit81 wrote:

m_kit81 <m_kit81 controling the mind through tantra Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 1:41 PM

HiI want to know what pooja can be done that is worship of which diety can be done that is good for giving peace of mind and cooling the mind I get angry very frequently and I am not able to control my emotions.Actually if some one can help me to come out of the situation I am not a very good astrologer but since I have some knowledge I found that I have anshik Kal Sarp Yoga also in my horoscope so that is a cause of unecessary anxiety in me.I am mentioning this because may be there might be other memebers who might be willing to know such things.What I personally feel is if you are able to control your mind then to a large extent the outcome is in favour of you I need some more knowledge on this subject if some one is willing to share about some pooja please let me know.---Jay Gurudev

Guest guest

Hi Jayagurudev

You can get Nikhilstavan and Guru Mantra only can give you cool and peace of mind soon .. than other deity and other mantra so U pls try chant more than more gurumantra and read a nikhilstavan with meaning also

jayagurudev

m_kit81 <m_kit81 Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 3:11:16 PM controling the mind through tantra

HiI want to know what pooja can be done that is worship of which diety can be done that is good for giving peace of mind and cooling the mind I get angry very frequently and I am not able to control my emotions.Actually if some one can help me to come out of the situation I am not a very good astrologer but since I have some knowledge I found that I have anshik Kal Sarp Yoga also in my horoscope so that is a cause of unecessary anxiety in me.I am mentioning this because may be there might be other memebers who might be willing to know such things.What I personally feel is if you are able to control your mind then to a large extent the outcome is in favour of you I need some more knowledge on this subject if some one is willing to share about some pooja please let me know.