IndiaDivine.org

test the silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLS TEST THE SILVER IN GOVT LAB USING GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY

AND SPECTROMETER.

SO AS TO CONFIRM THE RESULTS SCIENTIFICALLY.

om shakti

gopal 

On 6/11/09, Nikhil Abhishek <academics wrote:

Thank you Arif ji,It is an eye opening letter for me .. thanks for sharing.Now I understand why one of my very close gurubhai is so sensitive about anyone sharing any information about him.Since he has publicly sent similar emails about his experiences before, he also gets 100s of similar emails everyday,

mostly insults , some threats and some " help me for free to prove that you are right " .This also explains why my private emails to some members like Ajay S***** and A** were never answered when I was looking for some information.

Now I understand that there is a GOOD reason!Om paramtavaaya naarayanaay gurubhyo namah

Dear  All,

Re: silver Saturday, 30 May, 2009 10:07 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified " Great Men Eater " <greatmene

Add sender to Contacts

To:

" ashu bobby " <arif_2arif2000

Dear

It is not tar kutark it is truth.. It appears you are illiterate dumb stupid moron. Surely you are a criminal illiteral goof. To give proof takes less time than writing this letter. It proves that you have no proofs and you are just a criminal fraud. Why don't you give your address and we will come with police because you are doing illegal activities.

Every freedom has responsibility when you post anything on group or to public you are supposed to be able to prove it otherwise you have no right to post anything. Tum apni svatantra mein apni maan behain patni aur ghar mein gap maar sakte ho lekin jab ek group mein bolte ho to tum dusare ki svatantra pe kuthragaht kar rahe ho.

Because you are on group and you claim something you need to prove. If you don't prove it proves you are fraud cheater megalomaniac and you should come out open in the group. I will transfer all correspondence to isplist for all to know what kind of kinky criminals you are. If you don't prove you are liable to be punished under 110 Indian penal act for spreading lies, rumours, supertitious and under Internal criminal act. Samjhe criminal?

I know much more about your fraud guru and I have enough proofs in written where he asked forgivance or he would have been jailed.

The very act that you have written proves yourself as fraud and exposes your interest in me. You are wasting my and others time you fraud junglee bastard cheater muslim.

Your email is being forwarded to police to track you from your IP

I don't have time to read even bullshit of you junglle mentally retarded moron criminals and junglees. That is why I challenged you to save my, groups and other's time.

But seems like you are full time admitted into mental asylum and have lots of time to write about deliriums.. Surely you have no brain or swatantra and you can't prove anything.

If you were really proud of your parampara or if you were real INDIAN you wouldn't have asked why should I prove or about swatantra etc because they are in exact contradiction of very core or ethos of Bhartiya parampara or Indian.

I have not asked for any advice from retarded monkey who lacks basic protocols of brain heart mind soul spirit Indianity parampara knowledge bhartiyata peace and godliness to be even remotely acquainted with anything real or anything called guru or sadguru or bhartiyata or parampara or knowledge or swatantra

So why don't you do good use of your own time apne samay ka sadupyog karke kamse kam english to sikh abe junglee musle gadhe

It would do you good and better and it would be great service to this group etc if you stop writing BULLSHIT here on the group and concentrate your time to learn reality,truth,Bhartiyata,parampara,swtantra and learn something rather than flying in hallucinations

But it is too much to expect from idiot like you who lacks basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul capable enough to be even remotely aware of brain,heart,mind, soul Bhartiyata,parampara, intelligence, swatantra

Agar tumhari swatantra mere karan distub hoti hai haram ke gadhe to woh swatantra nahin atmavanchana hai parantu yeh baat saaf hai tum ise nahin samaj paoge

Why don't you learn computer ya appne samay ka saupyog karo and go and learn something to produce good hindi or english illiterate and you better utilize your time for better things that would be my advise instead of dreaming of gold silver etc which will never help you as you are incapable to have brain,heart,mind (forget peace you have no mind how can you have peace) or soul capable to be even human

YOU ARE JUST A MONKEY and it will take you 100000000 more lives to be even capable to say P of peace or produce Saliva of silver or Grand of Gold lol

Stop flying dear old monkey

Surely, we are PURE EMPTINESS that is pain mirrors reflecting truth as it is. That is the reason you can only see what you are. Glad to know you have lots of time to waste on writing hallcuination illusions or that you belong to mental asylum and have no peace of mind,.

Criminal don't waste my time

If you are any real give me your address

Tumhein meri manski santi se jyada apne dimag ka aur manas ka ilaj karvane zrurat hai kyonki mere pass bhagvatta hai(mein tumhare fraud guru se kahin bad real GOD hun) samjhe? gadhe mujhe tere pe daya aati hai aur mein hans hans ke lot pot ho rahan hun. Is tarah gap marne aur bhartiyata bla bla bla karne se tujhe kuch bhi hasil nahin hoga varan jo to ho sakta hain woh bhi nahin ho payega aur pagalkhen mein hi betha rahega

Rahi merei baat to mein to prabhu masti mein kabka ja chuka hun jahan mein gold silver kya tum jaison ko bhi ........ lol..... paida kar sakta hun ......... par I don't suffer from inferiority complex like you to mislead the whole group and write blabla ...... Really it is pitiable and compassionate that what a dork you are.......

I am in eternal wonderful bliss heaven and peace so don't worry about me you should worry about you because it is you who will gain nothing by your bla bla

I don't have time to waste on your deliriums but I would like to bring you to justice and see that people like you go to mental asylum and jail where they belong to as if you are left otherwise you are serious threat to civic society

tumhen kya pata mujhe kya zarorat hai hakikat to ye hai ki tumehin mansik shanti ki bahut zarorat hai isliye hi tumhein yeh lagta hain

Stop juxtaposing your traits on others....

Dear stupid asshole haath kangan ko arsi kya..... stop putting words in my mouth.... if you were real instead of wasting time... you would have proved if you were real....

Fact is your whole group and you are lost and I am your messiha hahahahahaa......... if you are real you don't need tark.... though you are incapable to do any tark as you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul to be human and so does your stupid fraud ashrams........... hahahaha

Give your address otherwise no need to write anything.....

You stand exposed

Go to mental asylum is tarah tumhein kuch hasil nahin hoga jaake apna ilaj kavove ......... taki agle janam mein tumhe samay shanti sona silver education mile

In this life you will never get it

(if you wanted to give no tark and had no time you wouldn't have written back and if you were real you would have shown and proved... you have to prove because it is your claim not mine... no proof means you are cheater)

Further proof kyon do tark vitark kutark nahin all that you say but you do  vitark kutark in this letter itself, you try to prove, try to give tark by telling kyon tark dein,  it proves you are HYPOCRITE>.. dogle hon... liar ho.... cheater ho.... every word of your letter shouts that you are liar and proves it..... further it proves you are saying no tark as you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind soul spirit and god to be even remotely aware of truth, bhartiyata, vigyan, reality tark aur parad vigyan ... you are proved hypocrite..... liar.... fraud.... cheater

I don't have time to write more.......... as unlike you I am very busy successful rich famous recognized blissful happy peaceful God person... lol

I also don't want to waste time as it is proven to me by your letter that you ARE LIAR FRAUD

TRUTH IS THIS......

-

ashu bobby

To: Great Men Eater

Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:05 PM

Subject: Re: silver

Dear Frnd,

Aap bahut samajhdaar ho,isme koi shak nahi hai.ye aapka mail likhne ka andaz hi batata hai.hamara group hamare apas ke discuss ke liye hai.aur jo bhi vyakti tark kutark karta hai .uske liye isme di gayee saari bate gap hain .

hamare paas itna samay bhi nahi hai ki ham saboot dete huye ghume.rahi baat proof karne ki to aap hi batao ki ham aapko kyun prouf kare.kya hamne aapse aisa koi promise kiya hai.aur mere mitra mujhe meri swatantrta ka aanand lene do aur aap apni . haan aap Sadgurudev ke bare me kuchh nahi jante.aur mera intrest isme hai bhi nahi ki main aapke peechhe samay barbaad karun.shayad aapke paas samay bahut hai. mujhe apni parampara par garv hai ek bhartiya hone ke nate. aap bhi apne samay ka sadupyog kare.kyunki is tarah to aapko kuchh bhi hasil nahi hoga.mansik shanti bhi nahi jiski aapko bahut jarurat hai. aur haan aapke liye hamare sare articul gup hi hain ,isliye koi tark nahi.

A.K.Nikhil 

****ARIF****

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, Great Men Eater <greatmene wrote:

Great Men Eater <greatmene

Re: silver " Rohit Sharma " <coolrohit.sharma21

Cc: arif_2arif2000Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:35 PM

There is no good conversation possible with cheats frauds megalomaniacs like you

You need to learn lessons and answer my questions which you have failed to answer at all which more than proves the correctness of my wordings and proves yourself as what I told you to be

You are incapable to give any lessons as you need to learn a lot even before you are legitimate to have a genuine conversation forget debate

You have given answer in absurd manner most dishonarable absurd manner and you prove me right again and again.

The very claim of proving yourself to be different or something proves again that you lack the remotest protocols of brain heart mind soul and humanity to be spiritual or to know of any knowledge forget decorum or dignity.

(01) No patience is needed. If somebody is correct he comes out and accepts challenges. Einstein or Newton or anybody will accept any challenge and it can be tested in any laboratory... Just the very talk that have patience proves what you are doing is not science. It also goes to prove that people like you are blot on the face of humanity and lack basic protocols of brain,heart,mind, soul and being to be remotely acquainted with subjects like science,spirituality or parad vigyan which is HUMBUG

(02) You know nothing about knowledge as is obviously proven and you even lack the basic protocols of brain heart mind or soul to be civic or to grasp any knowledge because if you had any knowledge instead of this blame game which your perverted mind is playing or ego is playing you would have accepted this is bullshit. There is no reason for people to be poor irrespective of their mentality because if you were real you would produce gold and silver and distribute among them and so would your hypocrite fraud guru. The very fact that you have not answered to any of my questions and have resorted to blame game proves you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul to be even remotely acquainted with honest and good conversation. All you can do is remain lost in hallucination and right place for you is mental asylum

(03) Siddhi is nothing and if you know not this you are perverted fool. All siddhis are hindernaces on path... But alas how can you manage to get even remotest idea of it as you lack even the remotest acquaintence with the subject. If you need to see white house you can see white house sitting at your home on TV, through satellite through pictures. And what makes you think or judge that a person hasn't gone to right place. This is famous mind-game trick of cheaters oh you need to go to right place right intention right but that right they are not able to direct to or prove to. First you need to prove there is white house which is proved by all the things I mentioned while you are unable to probe any existence except in your delirums which makes you fit to be in mental asylum

(04) After third you jump to fifth it proves your mental instability and proves my point that you are suffering from mental disorder. Better go to a psychologist

(05) It is your bad luck not mine as I am very rich and on't need to bein metnal asylum like you suffering from hallucinations. I am neither failure nor fraud like you that I need to fool people like you or your fraud hypocrite cheater blady Narayan Shrimali. I have proofs with me which you can come and see of his acknowledgement that he is a fraud... It is my good luck that I have no I and hence am successfull both in spirtuality and in reality to not relay or fall for frauds like you.

(06) This is no science. It seems like you are an illiterate who even lacks remote acquaintence with science spirituality or parad vigyan or anything.... Parad vigyan is not science..... AS I SAID WE ARE READY TO MOVE ... we will come with scientists... tv channels and you make gold and silver and if you don't accept this challenge and divert it like you are doing right now I have AUTHORITY TO CLAIM YOU ARE CULRIT FRAUD CHEATER... PROVE YOURSELF YOUR DIGNITY DECORUM WORDS and HONESTY... I and WE DOUBT IT

(07) We have devoted more than enough time and we have found people like you to belong to mental asylum

I request you to be sensible by not fucking around these superfluous blame games or to write your hallucinations illusion delusions and if you are real just give your name and address and I will file a police complaint against you and arif with whole bunch of scientists for cheatery fraud and fooling.

The very writing it would be very difficult for you to control yourself(do you still need control that means you are a piece of junk shit not even human and I can control you by my words) proves you know nothing either of parad vigyan (which is alchemy and first alchemy starts by transformation of yourself and then materials not vice-versa) or spirituality and exposes your lack of even remote acuqaintaince with the subject being talked about or basic protocols of brain heart mind soul humanity and divinity to be even remotely able to have good conversation or any legitimate thing to say

In short it is proved to us you are fraud

Still to give you chance we challenge you we will come with group of scientists, tv channels and police.

-

Rohit Sharma

Cc: arif_2arif2000

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:11 PM

You have said more than your worth, and if, at this time, if I make out you. I will definitely give you a lesson that you never forget throughout your whole life. You did nothing; you just only show that you don’t have etiquettes to write or talk.

I can also give you answer in an absurd manner, but again there should be a difference between you and us and it should be maintained.

Any way you have initiated certain points:: like

·        First you want to see preparation of gold/Silver in your own witness, keep patience. We are going to do something to clear all the doubts about this science.

·        Second why Indians are poor. Reason is clear because most of the Indian have same mentality like you .i.e. they don’t believe in our ancient knowledge. They are only criticizing instead of tested it.

·        Third, you mentioned that siddhi is nothing; it shows that you have tried to explore this field. As you know that if you want to see the White house, you have to go to America .i.e. the concern place. Same is applying here. You will get many people, if you search at right place with right intention.

·        Fifth , what ever you said about revered guruji, I would only say one thing that It is your bad luck nothing else.

I have a suggestion to you that instead of criticizing just spare & devote some time of your life to explore this science. Just move at least 2 steps to learn this science with full honesty and then if you get nothing, then I will accept that I am a culprit then you have authority to blame, otherwise you don’t have a right to blame something.

At the last, I urge you to remain sensible next time, otherwise it would be very difficult for me to control myself and maintain the decorum and dignity of a good conversation.

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, Great Men Eater <greatmenewrote:

silverTo: coolrohit.sharma21Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 3:40 PM

Let us get it straight you are absolute cheat vandal theif and fraud

I challenge you to produce gold besides my eyes in any city of the world you name!

By the way why don't you sell silver and become rich instead of this propaganda

Just bring your gurubhai and bla

You all are fraud cheaters who have nothing to live except illusions hallucinations

By the way if your shrimali was so competent to make silver or gold why didn't he remove poverty from your horrible hell INDIA (great bla bla bla my foot all of you are suffering from megalomania and more you speak more you prove us to be right. You should be admitted in mental asylum. If you want to disprove me it prove you are just frog of well who has not travelled anywhere)

Why he sells magazines at Rs.325

Shrimali was big fraud and I challenged him to prove even one siddhi and he couldn't

He admitted he is mix of imginations

Fuck you blady junglees living in hallucinations of grandeur

I CHALLENGE YOU

1.Aap logon ka Abhar is baat ke liye ki aap sabhi sadhakon dwara kiye gaye sadhnatmak prayas ki na sirf sarahna karte hain balki aage badhne ke liye apne sujhav bhi dete hain.

2.aap logo ne parad vigyan aur sadhnaon ke upar bahut se article padhe hain  aur nishchay hi sadgurudev ji se kabhi na kabhi is vishay me margdarshan paya hi hoga chahe wo sadhnaon ke liye ho,jyotish ke liye ya phir vyaktigat jeevan ke liye.

3.koi bhi group vichar abhivyakti ki swatantrta deta hai basharte wo vichar kisi ki bhavnaon ko thesh na pahuchate hon. Ye jaroori bhi nahi ki apke vichar se koi sahmat hi ho.aisi koi badhyata nahi hai .ham aisa koi proof de bhi nahi sakte .pratyek vyakti ke sadhnatmak anubhav uske vyaktigat hote hain.ve anubhav doosre sadhkon ko bhi vaise ke vaise hon aisa sambhav nahi hai.

4.samast bhartiya ya pashchatya sadhnatmak granth chahe wo tantra ke upar ho, alchemy par ho , unme di gayee vidhiyan un prachin vaigyanikon ke dwara  likhi gayee hain jinhone is par shodh kiya hai. un grantho ka anusaran karne par kya milega ,kitna milega ,kaise milega,ye aapke shram aur bhagya par nirbhar karta hai. we granth hamare jeevan va sahitya jagat ke bahumulya granth hain. jaroorat hai un par shodh karne ki ,par usse kuchh mil hi jayega aisa koi dawa nahi kiya ja sakta.

5.jo bhi vichar ham likhte hain unhe manna ya na maanna aapke upar hai. yadi unpar vishvaas nahi hai to nishchay hi unhe kori kalpna hi mana jaye. ham koi aisa dava nahi kar sakte ki aap ko us baat ko manvane ke liye ham jabardasti koi pramaan denge.

Asha karta hun ki Aap sabhi meri baat ke marm ko samajh rahe honge...... 

****ARIF****

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India TravelClick here!

Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Guest guest

On 6/12/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

dear friends,

i have no intention to insult.

i just say pls chk in gas chromatograph and

do specrtum analisys,so its confirmed its silver

and not some compound of mercury.

om shakti

gopal

On 6/12/09, Great Men Eater <greatmene wrote:

He has already been challenged to

(01) Produce silver in front of scientists

(02) Scientists will check it free of charge

But he has by now only lied

First he asked us to come to Bhopal

Then chindwara

And then when we gave date and time when we can come with tv channels, police and scientists he stopped writing because he is fraud

There is no question of his bla bla bla being silver or reality

Anybody can take pic of any piece of silver or makeshifts

This is all but vain attempts of criminals and liars

-

gopal narayan

Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:57 AM

test the silver

PLS TEST THE SILVER IN GOVT LAB USING GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY

AND SPECTROMETER.

SO AS TO CONFIRM THE RESULTS SCIENTIFICALLY.

om shakti

gopal 

On 6/11/09, Nikhil Abhishek <academics wrote:

Thank you Arif ji,It is an eye opening letter for me .. thanks for sharing.Now I understand why one of my very close gurubhai is so sensitive about anyone sharing any information about him.Since he has publicly sent similar emails about his experiences before, he also gets 100s of similar emails everyday,

mostly insults , some threats and some " help me for free to prove that you are right " .This also explains why my private emails to some members like Ajay S***** and A** were never answered when I was looking for some information.

Now I understand that there is a GOOD reason!Om paramtavaaya naarayanaay gurubhyo namah

Dear  All,

Re: silver Saturday, 30 May, 2009 10:07 PM

This sender is DomainKeys verified " Great Men Eater " <greatmene

Add sender to Contacts

To:

" ashu bobby " <arif_2arif2000

Dear

It is not tar kutark it is truth.. It appears you are illiterate dumb stupid moron. Surely you are a criminal illiteral goof. To give proof takes less time than writing this letter. It proves that you have no proofs and you are just a criminal fraud. Why don't you give your address and we will come with police because you are doing illegal activities.

Every freedom has responsibility when you post anything on group or to public you are supposed to be able to prove it otherwise you have no right to post anything. Tum apni svatantra mein apni maan behain patni aur ghar mein gap maar sakte ho lekin jab ek group mein bolte ho to tum dusare ki svatantra pe kuthragaht kar rahe ho.

Because you are on group and you claim something you need to prove. If you don't prove it proves you are fraud cheater megalomaniac and you should come out open in the group. I will transfer all correspondence to isplist for all to know what kind of kinky criminals you are. If you don't prove you are liable to be punished under 110 Indian penal act for spreading lies, rumours, supertitious and under Internal criminal act. Samjhe criminal?

I know much more about your fraud guru and I have enough proofs in written where he asked forgivance or he would have been jailed.

The very act that you have written proves yourself as fraud and exposes your interest in me. You are wasting my and others time you fraud junglee bastard cheater muslim.

Your email is being forwarded to police to track you from your IP

I don't have time to read even bullshit of you junglle mentally retarded moron criminals and junglees. That is why I challenged you to save my, groups and other's time.

But seems like you are full time admitted into mental asylum and have lots of time to write about deliriums.. Surely you have no brain or swatantra and you can't prove anything.

If you were really proud of your parampara or if you were real INDIAN you wouldn't have asked why should I prove or about swatantra etc because they are in exact contradiction of very core or ethos of Bhartiya parampara or Indian.

I have not asked for any advice from retarded monkey who lacks basic protocols of brain heart mind soul spirit Indianity parampara knowledge bhartiyata peace and godliness to be even remotely acquainted with anything real or anything called guru or sadguru or bhartiyata or parampara or knowledge or swatantra

So why don't you do good use of your own time apne samay ka sadupyog karke kamse kam english to sikh abe junglee musle gadhe

It would do you good and better and it would be great service to this group etc if you stop writing BULLSHIT here on the group and concentrate your time to learn reality,truth,Bhartiyata,parampara,swtantra and learn something rather than flying in hallucinations

But it is too much to expect from idiot like you who lacks basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul capable enough to be even remotely aware of brain,heart,mind, soul Bhartiyata,parampara, intelligence, swatantra

Agar tumhari swatantra mere karan distub hoti hai haram ke gadhe to woh swatantra nahin atmavanchana hai parantu yeh baat saaf hai tum ise nahin samaj paoge

Why don't you learn computer ya appne samay ka saupyog karo and go and learn something to produce good hindi or english illiterate and you better utilize your time for better things that would be my advise instead of dreaming of gold silver etc which will never help you as you are incapable to have brain,heart,mind (forget peace you have no mind how can you have peace) or soul capable to be even human

YOU ARE JUST A MONKEY and it will take you 100000000 more lives to be even capable to say P of peace or produce Saliva of silver or Grand of Gold lol

Stop flying dear old monkey

Surely, we are PURE EMPTINESS that is pain mirrors reflecting truth as it is. That is the reason you can only see what you are. Glad to know you have lots of time to waste on writing hallcuination illusions or that you belong to mental asylum and have no peace of mind,.

Criminal don't waste my time

If you are any real give me your address

Tumhein meri manski santi se jyada apne dimag ka aur manas ka ilaj karvane zrurat hai kyonki mere pass bhagvatta hai(mein tumhare fraud guru se kahin bad real GOD hun) samjhe? gadhe mujhe tere pe daya aati hai aur mein hans hans ke lot pot ho rahan hun. Is tarah gap marne aur bhartiyata bla bla bla karne se tujhe kuch bhi hasil nahin hoga varan jo to ho sakta hain woh bhi nahin ho payega aur pagalkhen mein hi betha rahega

Rahi merei baat to mein to prabhu masti mein kabka ja chuka hun jahan mein gold silver kya tum jaison ko bhi ........ lol..... paida kar sakta hun ......... par I don't suffer from inferiority complex like you to mislead the whole group and write blabla ...... Really it is pitiable and compassionate that what a dork you are.......

I am in eternal wonderful bliss heaven and peace so don't worry about me you should worry about you because it is you who will gain nothing by your bla bla

I don't have time to waste on your deliriums but I would like to bring you to justice and see that people like you go to mental asylum and jail where they belong to as if you are left otherwise you are serious threat to civic society

tumhen kya pata mujhe kya zarorat hai hakikat to ye hai ki tumehin mansik shanti ki bahut zarorat hai isliye hi tumhein yeh lagta hain

Stop juxtaposing your traits on others....

Dear stupid asshole haath kangan ko arsi kya..... stop putting words in my mouth.... if you were real instead of wasting time... you would have proved if you were real....

Fact is your whole group and you are lost and I am your messiha hahahahahaa......... if you are real you don't need tark.... though you are incapable to do any tark as you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul to be human and so does your stupid fraud ashrams........... hahahaha

Give your address otherwise no need to write anything.....

You stand exposed

Go to mental asylum is tarah tumhein kuch hasil nahin hoga jaake apna ilaj kavove ......... taki agle janam mein tumhe samay shanti sona silver education mile

In this life you will never get it

(if you wanted to give no tark and had no time you wouldn't have written back and if you were real you would have shown and proved... you have to prove because it is your claim not mine... no proof means you are cheater)

Further proof kyon do tark vitark kutark nahin all that you say but you do  vitark kutark in this letter itself, you try to prove, try to give tark by telling kyon tark dein,  it proves you are HYPOCRITE>.. dogle hon... liar ho.... cheater ho.... every word of your letter shouts that you are liar and proves it..... further it proves you are saying no tark as you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind soul spirit and god to be even remotely aware of truth, bhartiyata, vigyan, reality tark aur parad vigyan ... you are proved hypocrite..... liar.... fraud.... cheater

I don't have time to write more.......... as unlike you I am very busy successful rich famous recognized blissful happy peaceful God person... lol

I also don't want to waste time as it is proven to me by your letter that you ARE LIAR FRAUD

TRUTH IS THIS......

-

ashu bobby

Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:05 PM

Dear Frnd,

Aap bahut samajhdaar ho,isme koi shak nahi hai.ye aapka mail likhne ka andaz hi batata hai.hamara group hamare apas ke discuss ke liye hai.aur jo bhi vyakti tark kutark karta hai .uske liye isme di gayee saari bate gap hain .

hamare paas itna samay bhi nahi hai ki ham saboot dete huye ghume.rahi baat proof karne ki to aap hi batao ki ham aapko kyun prouf kare.kya hamne aapse aisa koi promise kiya hai.aur mere mitra mujhe meri swatantrta ka aanand lene do aur aap apni . haan aap Sadgurudev ke bare me kuchh nahi jante.aur mera intrest isme hai bhi nahi ki main aapke peechhe samay barbaad karun.shayad aapke paas samay bahut hai. mujhe apni parampara par garv hai ek bhartiya hone ke nate. aap bhi apne samay ka sadupyog kare.kyunki is tarah to aapko kuchh bhi hasil nahi hoga.mansik shanti bhi nahi jiski aapko bahut jarurat hai. aur haan aapke liye hamare sare articul gup hi hain ,isliye koi tark nahi.

A.K.Nikhil 

****ARIF****

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, Great Men Eater <greatmene wrote:

Re: silver " Rohit Sharma " <coolrohit.sharma21

Cc: arif_2arif2000Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:35 PM

There is no good conversation possible with cheats frauds megalomaniacs like you

You need to learn lessons and answer my questions which you have failed to answer at all which more than proves the correctness of my wordings and proves yourself as what I told you to be

You are incapable to give any lessons as you need to learn a lot even before you are legitimate to have a genuine conversation forget debate

You have given answer in absurd manner most dishonarable absurd manner and you prove me right again and again.

The very claim of proving yourself to be different or something proves again that you lack the remotest protocols of brain heart mind soul and humanity to be spiritual or to know of any knowledge forget decorum or dignity.

(01) No patience is needed. If somebody is correct he comes out and accepts challenges. Einstein or Newton or anybody will accept any challenge and it can be tested in any laboratory... Just the very talk that have patience proves what you are doing is not science. It also goes to prove that people like you are blot on the face of humanity and lack basic protocols of brain,heart,mind, soul and being to be remotely acquainted with subjects like science,spirituality or parad vigyan which is HUMBUG

(02) You know nothing about knowledge as is obviously proven and you even lack the basic protocols of brain heart mind or soul to be civic or to grasp any knowledge because if you had any knowledge instead of this blame game which your perverted mind is playing or ego is playing you would have accepted this is bullshit. There is no reason for people to be poor irrespective of their mentality because if you were real you would produce gold and silver and distribute among them and so would your hypocrite fraud guru. The very fact that you have not answered to any of my questions and have resorted to blame game proves you lack basic protocols of brain heart mind and soul to be even remotely acquainted with honest and good conversation. All you can do is remain lost in hallucination and right place for you is mental asylum

(03) Siddhi is nothing and if you know not this you are perverted fool. All siddhis are hindernaces on path... But alas how can you manage to get even remotest idea of it as you lack even the remotest acquaintence with the subject. If you need to see white house you can see white house sitting at your home on TV, through satellite through pictures. And what makes you think or judge that a person hasn't gone to right place. This is famous mind-game trick of cheaters oh you need to go to right place right intention right but that right they are not able to direct to or prove to. First you need to prove there is white house which is proved by all the things I mentioned while you are unable to probe any existence except in your delirums which makes you fit to be in mental asylum

(04) After third you jump to fifth it proves your mental instability and proves my point that you are suffering from mental disorder. Better go to a psychologist

(05) It is your bad luck not mine as I am very rich and on't need to bein metnal asylum like you suffering from hallucinations. I am neither failure nor fraud like you that I need to fool people like you or your fraud hypocrite cheater blady Narayan Shrimali. I have proofs with me which you can come and see of his acknowledgement that he is a fraud... It is my good luck that I have no I and hence am successfull both in spirtuality and in reality to not relay or fall for frauds like you.

(06) This is no science. It seems like you are an illiterate who even lacks remote acquaintence with science spirituality or parad vigyan or anything.... Parad vigyan is not science..... AS I SAID WE ARE READY TO MOVE ... we will come with scientists... tv channels and you make gold and silver and if you don't accept this challenge and divert it like you are doing right now I have AUTHORITY TO CLAIM YOU ARE CULRIT FRAUD CHEATER... PROVE YOURSELF YOUR DIGNITY DECORUM WORDS and HONESTY... I and WE DOUBT IT

(07) We have devoted more than enough time and we have found people like you to belong to mental asylum

I request you to be sensible by not fucking around these superfluous blame games or to write your hallucinations illusion delusions and if you are real just give your name and address and I will file a police complaint against you and arif with whole bunch of scientists for cheatery fraud and fooling.

The very writing it would be very difficult for you to control yourself(do you still need control that means you are a piece of junk shit not even human and I can control you by my words) proves you know nothing either of parad vigyan (which is alchemy and first alchemy starts by transformation of yourself and then materials not vice-versa) or spirituality and exposes your lack of even remote acuqaintaince with the subject being talked about or basic protocols of brain heart mind soul humanity and divinity to be even remotely able to have good conversation or any legitimate thing to say

In short it is proved to us you are fraud

Still to give you chance we challenge you we will come with group of scientists, tv channels and police.

-

Rohit Sharma

Cc: arif_2arif2000

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:11 PM

You have said more than your worth, and if, at this time, if I make out you. I will definitely give you a lesson that you never forget throughout your whole life. You did nothing; you just only show that you don’t have etiquettes to write or talk.

I can also give you answer in an absurd manner, but again there should be a difference between you and us and it should be maintained.

Any way you have initiated certain points:: like

·        First you want to see preparation of gold/Silver in your own witness, keep patience. We are going to do something to clear all the doubts about this science.

·        Second why Indians are poor. Reason is clear because most of the Indian have same mentality like you .i.e. they don’t believe in our ancient knowledge. They are only criticizing instead of tested it.

·        Third, you mentioned that siddhi is nothing; it shows that you have tried to explore this field. As you know that if you want to see the White house, you have to go to America .i.e. the concern place. Same is applying here. You will get many people, if you search at right place with right intention.

·        Fifth , what ever you said about revered guruji, I would only say one thing that It is your bad luck nothing else.

I have a suggestion to you that instead of criticizing just spare & devote some time of your life to explore this science. Just move at least 2 steps to learn this science with full honesty and then if you get nothing, then I will accept that I am a culprit then you have authority to blame, otherwise you don’t have a right to blame something.

At the last, I urge you to remain sensible next time, otherwise it would be very difficult for me to control myself and maintain the decorum and dignity of a good conversation.

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, Great Men Eater <greatmenewrote:

silverTo: coolrohit.sharma21Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 3:40 PM

Let us get it straight you are absolute cheat vandal theif and fraud

I challenge you to produce gold besides my eyes in any city of the world you name!

By the way why don't you sell silver and become rich instead of this propaganda

Just bring your gurubhai and bla

You all are fraud cheaters who have nothing to live except illusions hallucinations

By the way if your shrimali was so competent to make silver or gold why didn't he remove poverty from your horrible hell INDIA (great bla bla bla my foot all of you are suffering from megalomania and more you speak more you prove us to be right. You should be admitted in mental asylum. If you want to disprove me it prove you are just frog of well who has not travelled anywhere)

Why he sells magazines at Rs.325

Shrimali was big fraud and I challenged him to prove even one siddhi and he couldn't

He admitted he is mix of imginations

Fuck you blady junglees living in hallucinations of grandeur

I CHALLENGE YOU

1.Aap logon ka Abhar is baat ke liye ki aap sabhi sadhakon dwara kiye gaye sadhnatmak prayas ki na sirf sarahna karte hain balki aage badhne ke liye apne sujhav bhi dete hain.

2.aap logo ne parad vigyan aur sadhnaon ke upar bahut se article padhe hain  aur nishchay hi sadgurudev ji se kabhi na kabhi is vishay me margdarshan paya hi hoga chahe wo sadhnaon ke liye ho,jyotish ke liye ya phir vyaktigat jeevan ke liye.

3.koi bhi group vichar abhivyakti ki swatantrta deta hai basharte wo vichar kisi ki bhavnaon ko thesh na pahuchate hon. Ye jaroori bhi nahi ki apke vichar se koi sahmat hi ho.aisi koi badhyata nahi hai .ham aisa koi proof de bhi nahi sakte .pratyek vyakti ke sadhnatmak anubhav uske vyaktigat hote hain.ve anubhav doosre sadhkon ko bhi vaise ke vaise hon aisa sambhav nahi hai.

4.samast bhartiya ya pashchatya sadhnatmak granth chahe wo tantra ke upar ho, alchemy par ho , unme di gayee vidhiyan un prachin vaigyanikon ke dwara  likhi gayee hain jinhone is par shodh kiya hai. un grantho ka anusaran karne par kya milega ,kitna milega ,kaise milega,ye aapke shram aur bhagya par nirbhar karta hai. we granth hamare jeevan va sahitya jagat ke bahumulya granth hain. jaroorat hai un par shodh karne ki ,par usse kuchh mil hi jayega aisa koi dawa nahi kiya ja sakta.

5.jo bhi vichar ham likhte hain unhe manna ya na maanna aapke upar hai. yadi unpar vishvaas nahi hai to nishchay hi unhe kori kalpna hi mana jaye. ham koi aisa dava nahi kar sakte ki aap ko us baat ko manvane ke liye ham jabardasti koi pramaan denge.

Asha karta hun ki Aap sabhi meri baat ke marm ko samajh rahe honge...... 

****ARIF****

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India TravelClick here!

Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar