IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [nikhil_alchemy] Shava Aasan Samadhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

this is an good mail by my dear brother Gagan..well done bhai

****ARIF****--- On Mon, 15/6/09, gsarna88 <gsarna88 wrote:

gsarna88 <gsarna88[nikhil_alchemy] Shava Aasan Samadhinikhil_alchemyDate: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 10:59 PM

My Dear Brothers,Today through the grace of The only and Almight God, am feel inspired enough to pass on to you a very special and secret wisdom. This wisdon will grant you all that you desire if your hearts are inflamed sufficiently with love for our true father. Shava means dead body & Asana means posture. Have you asked yourself what is the most important attribute of a dead body.1. It doesnt move2. It cannot move :)SO here it is :Lie down like a shava with your eyes closed and dont move at all not even the eyeballs behind your eyelids keep them fixed any way you like as long as they are relaxed.Soon you will feel the urge to move - you must still not move or roll over at all.. This is only the first stage.Next... After this you will feel your body becoming numb. This numbness will take away your ability to move starting at your feet. This is the same paralysis the prevents you from moving when

you are asleep. While this is happenning your brain might even try twitching your legs or arms to check if youre really asleep. Ignore this as well. I hope its clear that the purpose is to stay awake and not actually fall asleep.Now you have passed the second stage.Finally.. Once the wonderful numbness reaches your neck you will begin to hear brash loud noises as if someone were dragging a 10000 tonne tank on the road with his bare hands.... It may also sound like very strong unbearable buzzing. Be careful this doesnt distract you either into moving. Please procees bravely and Finally Next you will enter the 'conscious' dream state called the Chit Akasa. Consider your self very fortunate for you have reached the most wonderful place in the world and that is your mind. Ofcourse There are more wonderful places which are out of this world... but we all need to start somewhere. In the Chit Aakasa everthing is possible. You need to start

interacting with your mind now so that is will start giving back information to you - and once your mind is sufficiently developed... you have to guess with good intent what you really need to do.I am concealing one more piece of information and that is the time to perform this. The true seeker will find the right time through Sincere practice :)I hope this article will reach its true seeker, May Gods will be done, through this work he has assigned to me.Warm Regards and loveGagan

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!