menstuation in women

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friend,

everyone has their opinion.

i dont think menstrution can be apavitra,bcoz

menstration is what leads to fertility in women

and what gives birth is surely not apavitra.

beside this in maa kamaksha mandir in assam

maa kahaksha herself menstrates and the blood

that comes out is collected in cloth and many people

put it in the tijori.

the menstruation and blood comes out of the yoni

yantra on specific tithis.

beside this in many vaam margi sadhana,some of which

i have attended,the yoni of a menstuating woman is

considered sacred and abhishek is done on menstuating

yoni,with some specific mantra and beej.

so,i will say,i really dont know the reason.but i just

follow the tradition.

om shakti

gopal

On 6/19/09, tonysinha91 <tsinha1 wrote:

-Namaskaram Gopalji,I remember my aajaji who was Shiva bhakth would not allow the women in our temple who were going through their mensus until 9 days were over. This i personally couldn't understand when i was younger but i finally asked him for an explaination he then told me son our devi dewata's are pavitr sooth ke samaan and gandhgi or dirtiness will make them leave the temple and then we have to do a purification ritual by washing and sprinkling the whole temple with hardipani and then call back the devi dewatas asking for forgiveness. My aajaji used to put a flower on mata Durga before starting his puja and if mata durga didn't give him the flower as a asirvaad within 10 minutes

he will know that someone in the temple was there having her mensus.He then would give a big lecture on purification and as coming to temple for darshan was considered doing an actual tirath yatra. So the logic is simple we cannot face our devi dewatas in unpure form

and our basic health function is to take bath, put on clean clothes and eat sathvik bhojan before going to a temple.About returning from cremation ground though it is the purest place for sadhana once we reach home inour country the family members used to light fire with a few pieces of log and each of us were to flash our hands over the fire to purify ourselves and to send back any spirits which we unknowling may have picked up from the creamtion ground. We then have to discard our clothes and take a shower in the outside bathroom and wear new clothes to enter the house.

The dead person's house in considered un pure for thirteen days because his rhu in hanging on a pepal tree awaiting the brahman bhooj day when after the havan then only his rhu is freed to go to chitragupt for a trial with god and thereafer, he goes to another yoni depending on his karma earned while on earth. That is the reason why the house is considered impure even during these 13 days we read Gita and do sankalap each day so that the departed soul can pass the veitarni easily.

I hope this will clarify any doubts, though i am not an expert on this subject i am simply relating what my aajaji taught me. Remember we are so far away from India in the middle of the south pacfic ocean. We didn't have any rishies or yogis or learned vedic teachers in our country to teach us religion. So whatever we learnt is from our ancestors and we keep it very dear to our hearts.In my case my aajaji was my teacher and took place of a guru as well.

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJFIJI ISLANDS-- In , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

>

> i said its preferred.> > i dont know why,it is passed on from elders to me,so> i said it.> > in some vaam margi upasana,the yoni of a mentruating woman

> is worshipped and abhishek is done on it,i had participated> in 1 such pooja long time ago.the mantras were some> specific beej mantras which cant be openly discussed.> > the presiding deity being mother kaamyoni herself

> and it was a very powerful and unique experience.> > in all probability the word : rajaswala sheds some> light on it.> > when woman is in her reproductive mode,her hormones> maybe cause her to have a rajssic nature and her

> desire for mating may increase.> > maybe this cud be a reason why her aura-vibrations> maybe changed thus she maybe not allowed near> the altar.> > similarly when someone goes to cremation ground and returns

> he is not supposed to be near pooja area for 1-3 days.> > also when someone dies they do not do pooja etc form 11-13 days.> > maybe it cud be that some aura changes> etc maybe occuring.but i have no real answer.

> > i am sorry i cant reply properly.> > so it is not discrimination against women alone per se.> > beside this when a man is gruhasta,whe his wife is> rajaswala,he is also not supposed to do entire pooja but

> can do naman to the god only.> > in my house itself we follow this.> > > om shakti> > gopal> > > > > On 6/16/09, Sreekumar <nairvps wrote:

> >> >> >> > Gopalji,> >> > could you please explain the reason in detail behind obstructing women near> > the altar during menstrual period?> >

> > sreekumar> >> >> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> there r many mantra of maa kaali.> >>

> >> i will show u simple but very powerful mantra.> >>> >>> >> kreem kreem kreem dakshin kaalikayey swaha> >>> >>> >>> >> it is small but a very pwoerful mantra.

> >>> >> one must be pure vegetarian,no smoke,no drink,> >> no lies,no stealing and no bad habits.> >>> >> do on white sphatik,or red mala.do pooja> >> of mala also if possible beofre starting

> >> pooja first time.> >>> >>> >> face east or south.> >>> >> use red asan if possible.> >>> >> before and after doing jap pray to mataji.

> >>> >> also if possible do kaali kavach like jaganmangal-kavach> >> and also tantroktam ratri suktam from sri durga saptashati.> >>> >> finally always end yr pooja with siddhkunjika stotram.

> >>> >> offer some milk and dry fruit or some some fruit to mataji> >> everyday morning and evening.and eat and also give to all family> >> as prasad.> >>> >> if some lady in home is in menstruation cycle pls dont let them near

> >> to mataji sthan or near the altar.> >>> >> be very careful and maa will bless definately as we r all> >> her humble loving and innocent children.> >>> >>

> >>> >> om shakti> >>> >> gopal> >>> >>> >>> >> On 6/15/09, VISHAL THACKER <thackers_1 wrote:

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Gopalji,> >>>> >>> can you kindly share the maa kali mantra with me.> >>>> >>> Being a bhakt of maa shakti i want to do the mantra chanting and have

> >>> blessing of maa kali.> >>>> >>> Regards> >>>> >>> VT> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>>

> >>> sumanenthiran > >>> Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:54:59 +0000> >>> Re: Maha Kali Sadhana> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Dear Gopal,> >>> thanks for the reply, I feel the energy during & after the sadhana, also> >>> my feeling it is developing confidence and the mind power.> >>>

> >>> Many thanks> >>>> >>> Suman> >>>> >>> , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@>

> >>> wrote:> >>> >> >>> > dear friend,> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > i am doing maa kaali mantra for meditation> >>> > and its very peace and love giving and

> >>> > wonderful.> >>> >> >>> > i feel warm,loved and very energised.> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > om shakti> >>> >

> >>> > gopal> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > On 6/11/09, sumanenthiran <sumanenthiran@> wrote:> >>> > >

> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> > > Dear Gurubhais,> >>> > >> >>> > > I was initiated by thirimoorty Gurudev N.K Shrimaliji on the Mahakali

> >>> > > mahavidya. Now I started the Lahu-Anushtan of the Mahakali Sadhana,> >>> any> >>> > > brothers or sisters can you contribute your experience in this> >>> sadhana to

> >>> > > me. I have a some questions to start this discussion.> >>> > > 1. what are the prayoga of the Mahakali Sadhana?> >>> > > 2. if any Gurubahi doing this Sadhana?

> >>> > >> >>> > > hope your interesting feedbacks,> >>> > >> >>> > > Jai Ma!> >>> > >> >>> > > Jai Gurudev

> >>> > >> >>> > > Suman> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> >> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

hi,

to understand about this, one should know about the " kshetra samkalpam " and alas it is always hidden.

sreekumar

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

dear friend,

put it in the tijori.

follow the tradition.

om shakti

gopal

-Namaskaram Gopalji,I remember my aajaji who was Shiva bhakth would not allow the women in our temple who were going through their mensus until 9 days were over. This i personally couldn't understand when i was younger but i finally asked him for an explaination he then told me son our devi dewata's are pavitr sooth ke samaan and gandhgi or dirtiness will make them leave the temple and then we have to do a purification ritual by washing and sprinkling the whole temple with hardipani and then call back the devi dewatas asking for forgiveness. My aajaji used to put a flower on mata Durga before starting his puja and if mata durga didn't give him the flower as a asirvaad within 10 minutes

he will know that someone in the temple was there having her mensus.He then would give a big lecture on purification and as coming to temple for darshan was considered doing an actual tirath yatra. So the logic is simple we cannot face our devi dewatas in unpure form

and our basic health function is to take bath, put on clean clothes and eat sathvik bhojan before going to a temple.About returning from cremation ground though it is the purest place for sadhana once we reach home inour country the family members used to light fire with a few pieces of log and each of us were to flash our hands over the fire to purify ourselves and to send back any spirits which we unknowling may have picked up from the creamtion ground. We then have to discard our clothes and take a shower in the outside bathroom and wear new clothes to enter the house.

The dead person's house in considered un pure for thirteen days because his rhu in hanging on a pepal tree awaiting the brahman bhooj day when after the havan then only his rhu is freed to go to chitragupt for a trial with god and thereafer, he goes to another yoni depending on his karma earned while on earth. That is the reason why the house is considered impure even during these 13 days we read Gita and do sankalap each day so that the departed soul can pass the veitarni easily.

I hope this will clarify any doubts, though i am not an expert on this subject i am simply relating what my aajaji taught me. Remember we are so far away from India in the middle of the south pacfic ocean. We didn't have any rishies or yogis or learned vedic teachers in our country to teach us religion. So whatever we learnt is from our ancestors and we keep it very dear to our hearts.In my case my aajaji was my teacher and took place of a guru as well.

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJFIJI ISLANDS-- In , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:>

> i said its preferred.> > i dont know why,it is passed on from elders to me,so> i said it.> > in some vaam margi upasana,the yoni of a mentruating woman> is worshipped and abhishek is done on it,i had participated

> in 1 such pooja long time ago.the mantras were some> specific beej mantras which cant be openly discussed.> > the presiding deity being mother kaamyoni herself> and it was a very powerful and unique experience.

> > in all probability the word : rajaswala sheds some> light on it.> > when woman is in her reproductive mode,her hormones> maybe cause her to have a rajssic nature and her> desire for mating may increase.

> > maybe this cud be a reason why her aura-vibrations> maybe changed thus she maybe not allowed near> the altar.> > similarly when someone goes to cremation ground and returns> he is not supposed to be near pooja area for 1-3 days.

> > also when someone dies they do not do pooja etc form 11-13 days.> > maybe it cud be that some aura changes> etc maybe occuring.but i have no real answer.> > i am sorry i cant reply properly.

> > so it is not discrimination against women alone per se.> > beside this when a man is gruhasta,whe his wife is> rajaswala,he is also not supposed to do entire pooja but> can do naman to the god only.

> > in my house itself we follow this.> > > om shakti> > gopal> > > > > On 6/16/09, Sreekumar <nairvps wrote:

> >> >> >> > Gopalji,> >> > could you please explain the reason in detail behind obstructing women near> > the altar during menstrual period?> >

> > sreekumar> >> >> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> there r many mantra of maa kaali.> >>> >> i will show u simple but very powerful mantra.

> >>> >>> >> kreem kreem kreem dakshin kaalikayey swaha> >>> >>> >>> >> it is small but a very pwoerful mantra.> >>> >> one must be pure vegetarian,no smoke,no drink,

> >> no lies,no stealing and no bad habits.> >>> >> do on white sphatik,or red mala.do pooja> >> of mala also if possible beofre starting> >> pooja first time.

> >>> >>> >> face east or south.> >>> >> use red asan if possible.> >>> >> before and after doing jap pray to mataji.> >>

> >> also if possible do kaali kavach like jaganmangal-kavach> >> and also tantroktam ratri suktam from sri durga saptashati.> >>> >> finally always end yr pooja with siddhkunjika stotram.

> >>> >> offer some milk and dry fruit or some some fruit to mataji> >> everyday morning and evening.and eat and also give to all family> >> as prasad.> >>> >> if some lady in home is in menstruation cycle pls dont let them near

> >> to mataji sthan or near the altar.> >>> >> be very careful and maa will bless definately as we r all> >> her humble loving and innocent children.> >>> >>

> >>> >> om shakti> >>> >> gopal> >>> >>> >>> >> On 6/15/09, VISHAL THACKER <thackers_1 wrote:

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Gopalji,> >>>> >>> can you kindly share the maa kali mantra with me.> >>>> >>> Being a bhakt of maa shakti i want to do the mantra chanting and have

> >>> blessing of maa kali.> >>>> >>> Regards> >>>> >>> VT> >>>> >>> ------------------------------> >>>

> >>> sumanenthiran > >>> Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:54:59 +0000> >>> Re: Maha Kali Sadhana> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Gopal,

> >>> thanks for the reply, I feel the energy during & after the sadhana, also> >>> my feeling it is developing confidence and the mind power.> >>>> >>> Many thanks

> >>>> >>> Suman> >>>> >>> , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@>

> >>> wrote:> >>> >> >>> > dear friend,> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > i am doing maa kaali mantra for meditation> >>> > and its very peace and love giving and

> >>> > wonderful.> >>> >> >>> > i feel warm,loved and very energised.> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > om shakti> >>> >

> >>> > gopal> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > On 6/11/09, sumanenthiran <sumanenthiran@> wrote:> >>> > >

> >>> > >> >>> > >> >>> > > Dear Gurubhais,> >>> > >> >>> > > I was initiated by thirimoorty Gurudev N.K Shrimaliji on the Mahakali

> >>> > > mahavidya. Now I started the Lahu-Anushtan of the Mahakali Sadhana,> >>> any> >>> > > brothers or sisters can you contribute your experience in this> >>> sadhana to

> >>> > > me. I have a some questions to start this discussion.> >>> > > 1. what are the prayoga of the Mahakali Sadhana?> >>> > > 2. if any Gurubahi doing this Sadhana?

> >>> > >> >>> > > hope your interesting feedbacks,> >>> > >> >>> > > Jai Ma!> >>> > >> >>> > > Jai Gurudev

Guest guest

--

Namaskaram Gopal Bhai,

India is really a fantastic country with so many religions and yet how you all

maintain and keep scrared your beliefs.Your rituals are some kinda wierd and in

extreme.

However i do agree like we follow our ancestors teachings and tradtions likewise

as you mentioned you do in India aswell. No one will fully understand the

sanatan dharam and its principles totally because our beloved rishies are dead

and whatever they left behind has been in great extend destroyed by the mughals

and the invading muslim agreesion. They took pains in distorting our scared

granhts by adding some items which when reading infront of our smaj and children

is rather embrassing at times.

The originalty is lost but there are few places on earth our granths are kept

and preserved without any alterations places like our country when our ancestors

were taken from india and taken to Fiji Islands in 1800-1914 to work on the

sugarcane fields. These ancestors brought with them Ramayan, Gita, Shiv Puran

and many other purans with them so did our muslim brothers in Fiji Islands

brought their koran. Our hindu and muslim brothers live in complete peaceful

harmony and still after 120 years in the country we never fought with each

other. On festives days we visit each other & share presents.

Ahh there is another place where sanskrit and our scared granths are also

preserved and that is in Thailand. Most of thais have sanskrit names and they

still do Ram Leela. There is a very ancient Shiva's

Murti inside a cave which is 3000 yrs old and i am really looking forward to

visit this cave and get the lords darshan.

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

FIJI ISLANDS

- In , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

>

> dear friend,

>

> everyone has their opinion.

>

> i dont think menstrution can be apavitra,bcoz

> menstration is what leads to fertility in women

> and what gives birth is surely not apavitra.

>

> beside this in maa kamaksha mandir in assam

> maa kahaksha herself menstrates and the blood

> that comes out is collected in cloth and many people

> put it in the tijori.

>

> the menstruation and blood comes out of the yoni

> yantra on specific tithis.

>

> beside this in many vaam margi sadhana,some of which

> i have attended,the yoni of a menstuating woman is

> considered sacred and abhishek is done on menstuating

> yoni,with some specific mantra and beej.

>

> so,i will say,i really dont know the reason.but i just

> follow the tradition.

>

>

>

> om shakti

>

> gopal

>

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > Namaskaram Gopalji,

> >

> > I remember my aajaji who was Shiva bhakth would not allow the women in our

> > temple who were going through their mensus until 9 days were over. This i

> > personally couldn't understand when i was younger but i finally asked him

> > for an explaination he then told me son our devi dewata's are pavitr sooth

> > ke samaan and gandhgi or dirtiness will make them leave the temple and then

> > we have to do a purification ritual by washing and sprinkling the whole

> > temple with hardipani and then call back the devi dewatas asking for

> > forgiveness. My aajaji used to put a flower on mata Durga before starting

> > his puja and if mata durga didn't give him the flower as a asirvaad within

> > 10 minutes

> > he will know that someone in the temple was there having her mensus.

> >

> > He then would give a big lecture on purification and as coming to temple

> > for darshan was considered doing an actual tirath yatra.

> >

> > So the logic is simple we cannot face our devi dewatas in unpure form

> > and our basic health function is to take bath, put on clean clothes and eat

> > sathvik bhojan before going to a temple.

> >

> > About returning from cremation ground though it is the purest place

> > for sadhana once we reach home inour country the family members used to

> > light fire with a few pieces of log and each of us were to flash our hands

> > over the fire to purify ourselves and to send back any spirits which we

> > unknowling may have picked up from the creamtion ground. We then have to

> > discard our clothes and take a shower in the outside bathroom and wear new

> > clothes to enter the house.

> >

> > The dead person's house in considered un pure for thirteen days because his

> > rhu in hanging on a pepal tree awaiting the brahman bhooj day when after the

> > havan then only his rhu is freed to go to chitragupt for a trial with god

> > and thereafer, he goes to another yoni depending on his karma earned while

> > on earth. That is the reason why the house is considered impure even during

> > these 13 days we read Gita and do sankalap each day so that the departed

> > soul can pass the veitarni easily.

> >

> > I hope this will clarify any doubts, though i am not an expert on this

> > subject i am simply relating what my aajaji taught me. Remember we are so

> > far away from India in the middle of the south pacfic ocean. We didn't have

> > any rishies or yogis or learned vedic teachers in our country to teach us

> > religion. So whatever we learnt is from our ancestors and we keep it very

> > dear to our hearts.In my case my aajaji was my teacher and took place of a

> > guru as well.

> >

> > SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

> > FIJI ISLANDS

> >

> > -- In <%40>, gopal narayan

> > <gopalnarayan123@> wrote:

> > >

> > > i said its preferred.

> > >

> > > i dont know why,it is passed on from elders to me,so

> > > i said it.

> > >

> > > in some vaam margi upasana,the yoni of a mentruating woman

> > > is worshipped and abhishek is done on it,i had participated

> > > in 1 such pooja long time ago.the mantras were some

> > > specific beej mantras which cant be openly discussed.

> > >

> > > the presiding deity being mother kaamyoni herself

> > > and it was a very powerful and unique experience.

> > >

> > > in all probability the word : rajaswala sheds some

> > > light on it.

> > >

> > > when woman is in her reproductive mode,her hormones

> > > maybe cause her to have a rajssic nature and her

> > > desire for mating may increase.

> > >

> > > maybe this cud be a reason why her aura-vibrations

> > > maybe changed thus she maybe not allowed near

> > > the altar.

> > >

> > > similarly when someone goes to cremation ground and returns

> > > he is not supposed to be near pooja area for 1-3 days.

> > >

> > > also when someone dies they do not do pooja etc form 11-13 days.

> > >

> > > maybe it cud be that some aura changes

> > > etc maybe occuring.but i have no real answer.

> > >

> > > i am sorry i cant reply properly.

> > >

> > > so it is not discrimination against women alone per se.

> > >

> > > beside this when a man is gruhasta,whe his wife is

> > > rajaswala,he is also not supposed to do entire pooja but

> > > can do naman to the god only.

> > >

> > > in my house itself we follow this.

> > >

> > >

> > > om shakti

> > >

> > > gopal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 6/16/09, Sreekumar <nairvps@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Gopalji,

> > > >

> > > > could you please explain the reason in detail behind obstructing women

> > near

> > > > the altar during menstrual period?

> > > >

> > > > sreekumar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> there r many mantra of maa kaali.

> > > >>

> > > >> i will show u simple but very powerful mantra.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> kreem kreem kreem dakshin kaalikayey swaha

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> it is small but a very pwoerful mantra.

> > > >>

> > > >> one must be pure vegetarian,no smoke,no drink,

> > > >> no lies,no stealing and no bad habits.

> > > >>

> > > >> do on white sphatik,or red mala.do pooja

> > > >> of mala also if possible beofre starting

> > > >> pooja first time.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> face east or south.

> > > >>

> > > >> use red asan if possible.

> > > >>

> > > >> before and after doing jap pray to mataji.

> > > >>

> > > >> also if possible do kaali kavach like jaganmangal-kavach

> > > >> and also tantroktam ratri suktam from sri durga saptashati.

> > > >>

> > > >> finally always end yr pooja with siddhkunjika stotram.

> > > >>

> > > >> offer some milk and dry fruit or some some fruit to mataji

> > > >> everyday morning and evening.and eat and also give to all family

> > > >> as prasad.

> > > >>

> > > >> if some lady in home is in menstruation cycle pls dont let them near

> > > >> to mataji sthan or near the altar.

> > > >>

> > > >> be very careful and maa will bless definately as we r all

> > > >> her humble loving and innocent children.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> om shakti

> > > >>

> > > >> gopal

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> On 6/15/09, VISHAL THACKER <thackers_1@> wrote:

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Gopalji,

> > > >>>

> > > >>> can you kindly share the maa kali mantra with me.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Being a bhakt of maa shakti i want to do the mantra chanting and have

> > > >>> blessing of maa kali.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Regards

> > > >>>

> > > >>> VT

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ------------------------------

> > > >>> <%40>

> > > >>> sumanenthiran@

> > > >>> Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:54:59 +0000

> > > >>> Re: Maha Kali Sadhana

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Gopal,

> > > >>> thanks for the reply, I feel the energy during & after the sadhana,

> > also

> > > >>> my feeling it is developing confidence and the mind power.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Many thanks

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Suman

> > > >>>

> > > >>> <%40>, gopal

> > narayan <gopalnarayan123@>

> > > >>> wrote:

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > dear friend,

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > i am doing maa kaali mantra for meditation

> > > >>> > and its very peace and love giving and

> > > >>> > wonderful.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > i feel warm,loved and very energised.

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > om shakti

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > gopal

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>> > On 6/11/09, sumanenthiran <sumanenthiran@> wrote:

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > Dear Gurubhais,

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > I was initiated by thirimoorty Gurudev N.K Shrimaliji on the

> > Mahakali

> > > >>> > > mahavidya. Now I started the Lahu-Anushtan of the Mahakali

> > Sadhana,

> > > >>> any

> > > >>> > > brothers or sisters can you contribute your experience in this

> > > >>> sadhana to

> > > >>> > > me. I have a some questions to start this discussion.

> > > >>> > > 1. what are the prayoga of the Mahakali Sadhana?

> > > >>> > > 2. if any Gurubahi doing this Sadhana?

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > hope your interesting feedbacks,

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > Jai Ma!

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > Jai Gurudev

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > > Suman

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> > >

> > > >>> >

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

jia gurudevji,

dear friend,

can u tell me more ???

om shakti

gopal

On 6/20/09, Sreekumar <nairvps wrote:

hi,

to understand about this, one should know about the " kshetra samkalpam " and alas it is always hidden.

sreekumar 

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

dear friend,

put it in the tijori.

follow the tradition.

om shakti

gopal

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJFIJI ISLANDS-- In , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

>

> i said its preferred.> > i dont know why,it is passed on from elders to me,so> i said it.> > in some vaam margi upasana,the yoni of a mentruating woman> is worshipped and abhishek is done on it,i had participated

> in 1 such pooja long time ago.the mantras were some> specific beej mantras which cant be openly discussed.> > the presiding deity being mother kaamyoni herself> and it was a very powerful and unique experience.

> > in all probability the word : rajaswala sheds some> light on it.> > when woman is in her reproductive mode,her hormones> maybe cause her to have a rajssic nature and her> desire for mating may increase.

> > maybe this cud be a reason why her aura-vibrations> maybe changed thus she maybe not allowed near> the altar.> > similarly when someone goes to cremation ground and returns> he is not supposed to be near pooja area for 1-3 days.

> > also when someone dies they do not do pooja etc form 11-13 days.> > maybe it cud be that some aura changes> etc maybe occuring.but i have no real answer.> > i am sorry i cant reply properly.

> > so it is not discrimination against women alone per se.> > beside this when a man is gruhasta,whe his wife is> rajaswala,he is also not supposed to do entire pooja but> can do naman to the god only.

> > in my house itself we follow this.> > > om shakti> > gopal> > > > > On 6/16/09, Sreekumar <nairvps wrote:

> > sreekumar> >> >> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> there r many mantra of maa kaali.> >>> >> i will show u simple but very powerful mantra.

> >>> >>> >> kreem kreem kreem dakshin kaalikayey swaha> >>> >>> >>> >> it is small but a very pwoerful mantra.> >>> >> one must be pure vegetarian,no smoke,no drink,

> >> no lies,no stealing and no bad habits.> >>> >> do on white sphatik,or red mala.do pooja> >> of mala also if possible beofre starting> >> pooja first time.

> >>> >>> >> face east or south.> >>> >> use red asan if possible.> >>> >> before and after doing jap pray to mataji.> >>

> >> also if possible do kaali kavach like jaganmangal-kavach> >> and also tantroktam ratri suktam from sri durga saptashati.> >>> >> finally always end yr pooja with siddhkunjika stotram.

> >>> sumanenthiran > >>> Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:54:59 +0000> >>> Re: Maha Kali Sadhana> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Gopal,

> >>> thanks for the reply, I feel the energy during & after the sadhana, also> >>> my feeling it is developing confidence and the mind power.> >>>> >>> Many thanks

> >>>> >>> Suman> >>>> >>> , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@>

Guest guest

Bhai Ji

Namaskar

Jai Gurudev

Darasal purane time se he masik ke samay ko achha nahi mana jata becouse gandagi, durgandh, aadi se ishwar he nahi apitu hum log bhi dur rahana chate hai. Aur ishwar to isht hai, kya koi apne Mata-pita ko kabi ghranit mahol mai rakh sakta hai...??? nahi na.

To mere mitra masik k samay woman ko apvitra nai mana jata apitu pivtra sthano ki pavitrata banye rakhne k liye he dur rakha jata hai.

Hum log svyam bhi to snan aadi kar k pavitra ho k he rasoi, puja ghar aadi mai pravesh karte hai.

--- On Sat, 6/20/09, tonysinha91 <tsinha1 wrote:

tonysinha91 <tsinha1 Re: menstuation in women Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 1:41 PM

--Namaskaram Gopal Bhai,India is really a fantastic country with so many religions and yet how you all maintain and keep scrared your beliefs.Your rituals are some kinda wierd and in extreme.However i do agree like we follow our ancestors teachings and tradtions likewise as you mentioned you do in India aswell. No one will fully understand the sanatan dharam and its principles totally because our beloved rishies are dead and whatever they left behind has been in great extend destroyed by the mughals and the invading muslim agreesion. They took pains in distorting our scared granhts by adding some items which when reading infront of our smaj and children is rather embrassing at times. The originalty is lost but there are few places on earth our granths are kept and preserved without any alterations places like our country when our ancestors were taken from india and taken to Fiji Islands in 1800-1914 to work on the

sugarcane fields. These ancestors brought with them Ramayan, Gita, Shiv Puran and many other purans with them so did our muslim brothers in Fiji Islands brought their koran. Our hindu and muslim brothers live in complete peaceful harmony and still after 120 years in the country we never fought with each other. On festives days we visit each other & share presents.Ahh there is another place where sanskrit and our scared granths are also preserved and that is in Thailand. Most of thais have sanskrit names and they still do Ram Leela. There is a very ancient Shiva'sMurti inside a cave which is 3000 yrs old and i am really looking forward to visit this cave and get the lords darshan.SHIVADASA BHARADWAJFIJI ISLANDS- In @ s.com, gopal narayan

<gopalnarayan123@ ...> wrote:>> dear friend,> > everyone has their opinion.> > i dont think menstrution can be apavitra,bcoz> menstration is what leads to fertility in women> and what gives birth is surely not apavitra.> > beside this in maa kamaksha mandir in assam> maa kahaksha herself menstrates and the blood> that comes out is collected in cloth and many people> put it in the tijori.> > the menstruation and blood comes out of the yoni> yantra on specific tithis.> > beside this in many vaam margi sadhana,some of which> i have attended,the yoni of a menstuating woman is> considered sacred and abhishek is done on menstuating> yoni,with some specific mantra and beej.> > so,i will say,i really dont know the reason.but i just> follow the tradition.> > > >

om shakti> > gopal> > > > > > > > On 6/19/09, tonysinha91 <tsinha1 > wrote:> >> >> >> > -> > Namaskaram Gopalji,> >> > I remember my aajaji who was Shiva bhakth would not allow the women in our> > temple who were going through their mensus until 9 days were over. This i> > personally couldn't understand when i was younger but i finally asked him> > for an explaination he then told me son our devi dewata's are pavitr sooth> > ke samaan and gandhgi or dirtiness will make them leave the temple and then> > we have to do a purification ritual by washing and sprinkling the whole> > temple with hardipani and then call back the devi dewatas asking for> > forgiveness. My aajaji used to put a flower on mata Durga before starting> > his

puja and if mata durga didn't give him the flower as a asirvaad within> > 10 minutes> > he will know that someone in the temple was there having her mensus.> >> > He then would give a big lecture on purification and as coming to temple> > for darshan was considered doing an actual tirath yatra.> >> > So the logic is simple we cannot face our devi dewatas in unpure form> > and our basic health function is to take bath, put on clean clothes and eat> > sathvik bhojan before going to a temple.> >> > About returning from cremation ground though it is the purest place> > for sadhana once we reach home inour country the family members used to> > light fire with a few pieces of log and each of us were to flash our hands> > over the fire to purify ourselves and to send back any spirits which we> > unknowling may

have picked up from the creamtion ground. We then have to> > discard our clothes and take a shower in the outside bathroom and wear new> > clothes to enter the house.> >> > The dead person's house in considered un pure for thirteen days because his> > rhu in hanging on a pepal tree awaiting the brahman bhooj day when after the> > havan then only his rhu is freed to go to chitragupt for a trial with god> > and thereafer, he goes to another yoni depending on his karma earned while> > on earth. That is the reason why the house is considered impure even during> > these 13 days we read Gita and do sankalap each day so that the departed> > soul can pass the veitarni easily.> >> > I hope this will clarify any doubts, though i am not an expert on this> > subject i am simply relating what my aajaji taught me. Remember we are

so> > far away from India in the middle of the south pacfic ocean. We didn't have> > any rishies or yogis or learned vedic teachers in our country to teach us> > religion. So whatever we learnt is from our ancestors and we keep it very> > dear to our hearts.In my case my aajaji was my teacher and took place of a> > guru as well.> >> > SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ> > FIJI ISLANDS> >> > -- In @ s.com <%40gr oups.com> , gopal narayan> > <gopalnarayan123@ > wrote:> > >> > > i said its preferred.> > >> > > i dont know why,it is passed on from elders to me,so> > > i said it.> > >>

> > in some vaam margi upasana,the yoni of a mentruating woman> > > is worshipped and abhishek is done on it,i had participated> > > in 1 such pooja long time ago.the mantras were some> > > specific beej mantras which cant be openly discussed.> > >> > > the presiding deity being mother kaamyoni herself> > > and it was a very powerful and unique experience.> > >> > > in all probability the word : rajaswala sheds some> > > light on it.> > >> > > when woman is in her reproductive mode,her hormones> > > maybe cause her to have a rajssic nature and her> > > desire for mating may increase.> > >> > > maybe this cud be a reason why her aura-vibrations> > > maybe changed thus she maybe not allowed near> > > the altar.> >

>> > > similarly when someone goes to cremation ground and returns> > > he is not supposed to be near pooja area for 1-3 days.> > >> > > also when someone dies they do not do pooja etc form 11-13 days.> > >> > > maybe it cud be that some aura changes> > > etc maybe occuring.but i have no real answer.> > >> > > i am sorry i cant reply properly.> > >> > > so it is not discrimination against women alone per se.> > >> > > beside this when a man is gruhasta,whe his wife is> > > rajaswala,he is also not supposed to do entire pooja but> > > can do naman to the god only.> > >> > > in my house itself we follow this.> > >> > >> > > om shakti> > >> > > gopal> >

>> > >> > >> > >> > > On 6/16/09, Sreekumar <nairvps@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Gopalji,> > > >> > > > could you please explain the reason in detail behind obstructing women> > near> > > > the altar during menstrual period?> > > >> > > > sreekumar> > > >> > > >> > > > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@> > > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> there r many mantra of maa kaali.> > > >>> > > >> i will show u simple but very powerful mantra.> > >

>>> > > >>> > > >> kreem kreem kreem dakshin kaalikayey swaha> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> it is small but a very pwoerful mantra.> > > >>> > > >> one must be pure vegetarian,no smoke,no drink,> > > >> no lies,no stealing and no bad habits.> > > >>> > > >> do on white sphatik,or red mala.do pooja> > > >> of mala also if possible beofre starting> > > >> pooja first time.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> face east or south.> > > >>> > > >> use red asan if possible.> > > >>> > > >> before and after doing jap pray to mataji.> > > >>> > > >> also

if possible do kaali kavach like jaganmangal- kavach> > > >> and also tantroktam ratri suktam from sri durga saptashati.> > > >>> > > >> finally always end yr pooja with siddhkunjika stotram.> > > >>> > > >> offer some milk and dry fruit or some some fruit to mataji> > > >> everyday morning and evening.and eat and also give to all family> > > >> as prasad.> > > >>> > > >> if some lady in home is in menstruation cycle pls dont let them near> > > >> to mataji sthan or near the altar.> > > >>> > > >> be very careful and maa will bless definately as we r all> > > >> her humble loving and innocent children.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> om

shakti> > > >>> > > >> gopal> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> On 6/15/09, VISHAL THACKER <thackers_1@ > wrote:> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Gopalji,> > > >>>> > > >>> can you kindly share the maa kali mantra with me.> > > >>>> > > >>> Being a bhakt of maa shakti i want to do the mantra chanting and have> > > >>> blessing of maa kali.> > > >>>> > > >>> Regards> > > >>>> > > >>> VT> > > >>>> > > >>> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >>> @ s.com <%40gr oups.com>> > > >>> sumanenthiran@> > > >>> Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:54:59 +0000> > > >>> Re: Maha Kali Sadhana> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Gopal,> > > >>> thanks for the reply, I feel the energy during & after the sadhana,> > also> > > >>> my feeling it is developing confidence and the mind power.> > > >>>> > > >>> Many thanks> > > >>>> > > >>> Suman> > > >>>> > > >>> --- In

@ s.com <%40gr oups.com> , gopal> > narayan <gopalnarayan123@ >> > > >>> wrote:> > > >>> >> > > >>> > dear friend,> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> > i am doing maa kaali mantra for meditation> > > >>> > and its very peace and love giving and> > > >>> > wonderful.> > > >>> >> > > >>> > i feel warm,loved and very energised.> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> > om shakti> > > >>> >> > > >>>

> gopal> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> > On 6/11/09, sumanenthiran <sumanenthiran@ > wrote:> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > Dear Gurubhais,> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > I was initiated by thirimoorty Gurudev N.K Shrimaliji on the> > Mahakali> > > >>> > > mahavidya. Now I started the Lahu-Anushtan of the Mahakali> > Sadhana,> > > >>> any> > > >>> > > brothers or sisters can you contribute your experience in this> > > >>> sadhana to> > > >>> > > me. I have a some questions to

start this discussion.> > > >>> > > 1. what are the prayoga of the Mahakali Sadhana?> > > >>> > > 2. if any Gurubahi doing this Sadhana?> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > hope your interesting feedbacks,> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > Jai Ma!> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > Jai Gurudev> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > > Suman> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> > > >>> >> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >> > >

>> > >> >> > > >>