Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Play slideshow

Save all photos

Want to save all these photos at once? Learn how

Online pictures are available for 30 days

Jaya Gurudev

WE were busy for the Nepal Shivir and trying to wrap things up as it is over. Param Pujya Gurudev in his first Parvachan instructed the sadhaks to visit three places while in Kathmandu.

1. Pahupati Nath Temple2. Nikhil Gram in Sundarijal and3. Shivir placeWe have been blessed by this statement and first phase our Tapashya is over as I have been living in the Nikhil Gram all alone for the third year now performing Bagmati Aarati, Gurupujan and Guru Mantra havan every day. Some Gurubhais would join us now and then.

If Param Pujya GUrudev gives us blessings our intention was to set up a centre where Sadhaks could come and do sadhana on the banks of Bagmati.

Construct a Dhyan Sadhana Kendra to accommodate 10000+.

Actualy I am tired of Jyspsy camps that we have to resort to to have Parabhu Nikhil come and bless us. Wish that it is atleast done in each state in India so that we have some permanent shelter.

When I was in USA visiting Radhe Radhe mandir in Dellas with Param Pujya Gurudev, He did ask me why Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar does not have any permanent venue for Sadhana camps and I did not have the answer.I will be sending you some pictures of Nikhil Gram which will be an auxilliary part of the Dham.Ideas welcome.

Hopefully see you in Bokaro.bishnu

Get Windows Live Mail to create your own photo e-mails

Guest guest

jai gurudev bhai

it is very much good to feel ,finding such a great person like you who is doing such a beautiful task

photographs are amaizing and hopfully it will become one of the great place of devotion in coming time with gurudev's blessing

thanking you very much

raghunath nikhil--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae Nikhil Gram"issp list" Monday, 22 June, 2009, 4:25 AM

Play slideshow

Save all photos

Jaya Gurudev

WE were busy for the Nepal Shivir and trying to wrap things up as it is over. Param Pujya Gurudev in his first Parvachan instructed the sadhaks to visit three places while in Kathmandu.

1. Pahupati Nath Temple2. Nikhil Gram in Sundarijal and3. Shivir placeWe have been blessed by this statement and first phase our Tapashya is over as I have been living in the Nikhil Gram all alone for the third year now performing Bagmati Aarati, Gurupujan and Guru Mantra havan every day. Some Gurubhais would join us now and then.

If Param Pujya GUrudev gives us blessings our intention was to set up a centre where Sadhaks could come and do sadhana on the banks of Bagmati.

Actualy I am tired of Jyspsy camps that we have to resort to to have Parabhu Nikhil come and bless us. Wish that it is atleast done in each state in India so that we have some permanent shelter.

When I was in USA visiting Radhe Radhe mandir in Dellas with Param Pujya Gurudev, He did ask me why Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar does not have any permanent venue for Sadhana camps and I did not have the answer.I will be sending you some pictures of Nikhil Gram which will be an auxilliary part of the Dham.Ideas welcome.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

jia gurudev,

wow !!! so beautiful !!!!

pls keep up the divine and good work.

om shakti

gopal 

On 6/22/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

Play slideshow

Save all photos

Jaya Gurudev

WE were busy for the Nepal Shivir and trying to wrap things up as it is over. Param Pujya Gurudev in his first Parvachan instructed the sadhaks to

visit three places while in Kathmandu.

1.      Pahupati Nath Temple2.      Nikhil Gram in Sundarijal and3.      Shivir placeWe have been blessed by this statement and first phase our Tapashya is over

as I have been living in the Nikhil Gram all alone for the third year now performing Bagmati Aarati, Gurupujan and Guru Mantra havan every day. Some Gurubhais would join us now and then.

If Param Pujya GUrudev gives us blessings our intention was to set up a centre where Sadhaks could come and do sadhana on the banks of Bagmati.

When I was in USA visiting Radhe Radhe mandir in Dellas with Param Pujya Gurudev, He did ask me why Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar does not have any permanent

venue for Sadhana camps and  I did not have the answer.I will be sending you some pictures of Nikhil Gram which will be an auxilliary part of the Dham.Ideas welcome.

Guest guest

jai gurudev

can y plz tell where is this nikhil gram??????????

and who is leaving in it????????????

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanaeissp list Sunday, 21 June, 2009 9:25:10 PM Nikhil Gram

Play slideshow

Save all photos

Jaya Gurudev

Guest guest

Piyushjee

It is North Eat of Kathmandu in Aalapote vdc Sundarijal.

01 622 4191

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

piyush madan

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:52 PM

Re: Nikhil Gram

jai gurudev

can y plz tell where is this nikhil gram??????????

and who is leaving in it????????????

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanaeissp list Sunday, 21 June, 2009 9:25:10 PM Nikhil Gram

Play slideshow

Save all photos

Jaya Gurudev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

, piyush madan <piymadan_2007 wrote:

>

> jai gurudev

> can y plz tell where is this nikhil gram??????????

> and who is leaving in it????????????

Jai Gurudev!

Two days after the Nikhil sadhana camp in Kathmandu, I received permission from

gurudev to stay at Nikhil gram .

Its been over an month now, and I am all positive about it.

The place is located away from all the hustle and bustle of the Kathmandu valley

and is located on the very peaceful lone and distance banks of the baagmati

rivier near the foothills of the Himalayas.

The location was advised by Shashtriji for its cheitanya and peaceful atmosphere

to spread Nikhil gyaan for the future generations and years to come.

It has an big sadhana hall, special hawan section, different fields for

ayurvedic development, guesthouse in building progress, helpful and kind owner,

and charanpadukas from gurudev himself taken in cement.

Everyday there is gurusadhana with guruaarti, baagmatipooja, followed by hawan,

nice lilas shared about gurudev with Bishnuji and ofcourse you got the chance

during day to do your own sadhana peacefully without any disturbance.

Its really an boon of an experience, to do sadhana there as it is located

between many shaktipeetas without worry of pandas or other persons bothering

you.

After it has been officially announced by bade gurudev as one of the three

places must to be visited by sadhakas going to Nepal, I advise all

Gurubhais/behens inside and outside India/Nepal surely to take a visit at Nikhil

gram and in this matter help promote this unique Nikhil Kendra that can be an

big source for spreading mtyv for the next 500 year maybe..

Its build mainly for us disciples and it would be a shame and waste if we would

miss opportunity to even go visit it.

So please do try visiting it, I promise it wont be regretted.

Jai Gurudev !

Rohan.