IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello

Pardon me for not addressig this forum in the standard way. I cannot copy the ways without understanding - that would be pretentious.

Refering to the Surya Vigyan:

A piece of wood and flower had been transmuted to gold usin Surya Vigyan..

Can any one tell me if a piece of plastic material can also be transmuted to gold? (This is a serious question)

We know, or some might have witnessed, that Sathya Sai Baba manifests gold ring etc from air.

There seem to be three ways of doing this:

1. transmuting metals to gold like in alchemy

2. transmuting an earthly substance to gold like in Surya Vigyan

3. manifesting gold from thin air as Sathya Sai Baba and other masters have done.

Any comments?

Satya

--- On Fri, 24/7/09, roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan wrote:

roxx_gagan <roxx_gaganRe: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English Received: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 2:42 PM

Has any gurubhai ever practiced Surya vigyan, or do they know any current master of surya vigyan ?> Jaya Gurudev> > A report on Gurudev giving demonstration on Surya Vigyaan at USA (Dec. 1986) translated version. Thanks Rohan Radhe for your help. IMProvement before sending archive requested. > > Cheers> > Bishnu

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Guest guest

Dear Satyajee

Let me add some more information on Surya Vigyan and transformation of matters..........

Gurubhai Paaljee, a retired prof. at Amritsar University, who accompanied Param Pujya Gurudev to America ..............

Mr. Paal explained this in nuclear physical terms and he refered to Gurudev's unreachable knowledge from his level re Yeh Patthar Ke Diwar tumse Chaitanya hai,,,,,, I will get into this at some other stage. In his terms Gurudev has:

1. Talked about molecular structure of complex compounds.

2. Atomic structures of the relative molecules and

3. Number of electrons determining the Matter ie. Gold , Silver etc.

4. The process of alteration of number of electrons and the effect of such act ie .... Energy Produced!!!!!

5. Formation of new matter by ALTERING THE NUMBER OF ELECTRONs.

I can go at length to explain this in detail to the limit of my understanding but I have my limitations as I am not a good writer. Now how can I help ??????? Best is to meet? bit hoe?

PS - I am not the only one who was explained this as Prof. Paal did it in the Deepawali Shivir 1997 second day morning session from the Nikhil Manch..

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

Kathmandu

Nepal

July 27, 2009 2:03 PM

Re: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English

Hello

Pardon me for not addressig this forum in the standard way. I cannot copy the ways without understanding - that would be pretentious.

Can any one tell me if a piece of plastic material can also be transmuted to gold? (This is a serious question)

We know, or some might have witnessed, that Sathya Sai Baba manifests gold ring etc from air.

3. manifesting gold from thin air as Sathya Sai Baba and other masters have done.

Any comments?

Satya

--- On Fri, 24/7/09, roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan > wrote:

roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan >Re: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English Received: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 2:42 PM

Has any gurubhai ever practiced Surya vigyan, or do they know any current master of surya vigyan ?> Jaya Gurudev> > A report on Gurudev giving demonstration on Surya Vigyaan at USA (Dec. 1986) translated version. Thanks Rohan Radhe for your help. IMProvement before sending archive requested. > > Cheers> > Bishnu Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Guest guest

Dear Bishnujee

Thank you for your response.

1. Physics: New matter is formed when the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom is changed. Changes are take place in the nucleus of atoms and, therefore, they are called nuclear reactions. Nuclear reactions are of 2 types :

(a) fission which takes place in nuclear reactors (here larger nucleau breaks into smaller nuclei, thereby, transforming into new elements;

(b) fusion which takes place in the sun (here smaller nuclei fuse together to form larger nucleus - hydrogen atoms fuse to form helium atoms) - does not explain floer into gold.

2. Chemistry: On the other hand an atom can gain electrons or lose electrons or share electrons. Here changes take place in the electronic configuration of the atom. All these are chemical reactions where new compounds are formed.

There is also an odd situation where the outermost unpaired electrons get paired and form an inert gass structure. This has been made popular by David Hudson in USA - he called it ORME (orbitally re-arranged monoatomic elements). White gold is ORME and becomes medicinal. I believe the bhasmas in Ayurveda are also ORME. None of the chemical reactions can explain changing flower into gold either.

Physics and chemistry (modern science) cannot explain GuruDev's skill.

So I am looking for something more to explain the phenomena.

Alchemy: I can turn towards alchemy but here one needs the specially prepared matter (called the Philosoher's Stone) to transform metals into gold, not a flower.

There is good explanation for alchemical transfomation of metals into gold but it goes beyond modern science. One has to look at the elements of nature: chaos (akasha),

fire (agni), air (vayu) and earth (prithvi) at subtle levels of energy. These subtle levels takes one to astral universe (I think this is where Deva Lok is found and where apsaras come from etc) and causal universe (I think this is Brahma Lok).

Mysticism: The equivalent energies of these universes are also manifest in the human:

We all know the physical universe and it relates to the human body. Subtle energies exist in:

1. astral universe = Deva Lok = mental energy in humans

2. causal universe = Brahma Lok = psychic energy in humans

3. Finally there is the spiritual energy which is boundless and infinite. This is where the ultimate state of God is.

Surya Vigyan

I know modern science and even alchemy cannot explain a flower being transmuted into gold. The only plausable explanation can come from mysticism. This is where one learns to use the law of nature to manifest from "thin air". And Suriya Vigyan will surely be the laws of nature that govern the solar system.

Within the solar system the gold is the expression of the most perfect state of matter as nature makes it. So the term Surya Vigyan is used very aptly used to cover a transformation that changes a flower, or even wood, into gold - not a metal into gold which alchemy does.

I think only Gurudevji can provide a satisfactory explanation but more important than this is the actual sadhana that one can engage into to perfect this sidha. This is why I would like to hear what Gurudev, or any one who is at that level, has to say about plastic. In my opinion plastic will be ok because one can use the energy in the akasha to manifest, like Shri Sathya Sai Baba does but I am not any expert at this level.

One thing I can guess is that to perform Surya Vigyan one has to reach the state of perfection himself - as perfect as the Sun.

I am in New Zealand and one has to depend upon the internet for a while at least.

God Bless

Satya

--- On Tue, 28/7/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanaeRe: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English Received: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 5:16 PM

Dear Satyajee

Let me add some more information on Surya Vigyan and transformation of matters..... .....

Gurubhai Paaljee, a retired prof. at Amritsar University, who accompanied Param Pujya Gurudev to America ............ ..

Mr. Paal explained this in nuclear physical terms and he refered to Gurudev's unreachable knowledge from his level re Yeh Patthar Ke Diwar tumse Chaitanya hai,,,,,, I will get into this at some other stage. In his terms Gurudev has:

1. Talked about molecular structure of complex compounds.

2. Atomic structures of the relative molecules and

3. Number of electrons determining the Matter ie. Gold , Silver etc.

4. The process of alteration of number of electrons and the effect of such act ie .... Energy Produced!!!! !

5. Formation of new matter by ALTERING THE NUMBER OF ELECTRONs.

I can go at length to explain this in detail to the limit of my understanding but I have my limitations as I am not a good writer. Now how can I help ??????? Best is to meet? bit hoe?

PS - I am not the only one who was explained this as Prof. Paal did it in the Deepawali Shivir 1997 second day morning session from the Nikhil Manch..

Jaya Gurudev

bishnu

Kathmandu

Nepal

July 27, 2009 2:03 PM

@ s.com

Re: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English

Hello

Any comments?

Satya

--- On Fri, 24/7/09, roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan > wrote:

roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan >Re: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English@ s.comReceived: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 2:42 PM

Has any gurubhai ever practiced Surya vigyan, or do they know any current master of surya vigyan ?> Jaya Gurudev> > A report on Gurudev giving demonstration on Surya Vigyaan at USA (Dec. 1986) translated version. Thanks Rohan Radhe for your help. IMProvement before sending archive requested. > > Cheers> > Bishnu Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Xtra with TrueSwitch