IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev!

Satya - that is very valid point. My brother used to live with Sathya Baba in his ashram. He once asked baba about creation and how it is done. sai Baba explains that becuase of his sankalpa he is able to chage the format of electrons in atmosphere into anything willed. Baba also created a small monkey once infront of foreigners who asked if he could make anything which is living. everything is movement of prana shakti. Baba given my brother a ring, with green diamond (not emerald). My brother, when he came to USA, went to see a jewller to have the value of the ring. THe jewller said that he needed to be careful. The ring is very rare that people will cut off his had to obtain the ring.

He also said that Baba was only a body, the the divine expressed himself thorugh that body. not just siddhies, but sankalpa.

Thanks

Hello

Pardon me for not addressig this forum in the standard way. I cannot copy the ways without understanding - that would be pretentious.

Refering to the Surya Vigyan:

A piece of wood and flower had been transmuted to gold usin Surya Vigyan..

Can any one tell me if a piece of plastic material can also be transmuted to gold? (This is a serious question)

We know, or some might have witnessed, that Sathya Sai Baba manifests gold ring etc from air.

There seem to be three ways of doing this:

1. transmuting metals to gold like in alchemy

2. transmuting an earthly substance to gold like in Surya Vigyan

3. manifesting gold from thin air as Sathya Sai Baba and other masters have done.

Any comments?

Satya

--- On Fri, 24/7/09, roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan > wrote:

roxx_gagan <roxx_gagan >Re: Fw: Surya Vigyaan - Unofficial translation in English@ s.comReceived: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 2:42 PM

Has any gurubhai ever practiced Surya vigyan, or do they know any current master of surya vigyan ?> Jaya Gurudev> > A report on Gurudev giving demonstration on Surya Vigyaan at USA (Dec. 1986) translated version. Thanks Rohan Radhe for your help. IMProvement before sending archive requested. > > Cheers> > Bishnu Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.