IndiaDivine.org

Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi allAs Kumar has previously asked (If Kumar you have got

solution, plz help me too)...I also want to know about this...This is very essential for me. Please help out....Does any one have the method for

Bandhan or make people mindless for brief period all of the people near

us, some yogis do this in order to escape danger. How to learn this and also Vashikarn too, full details needed.regards Sonu

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Ohm namo narayanathe secret behind any mantra is bijakshra , all mantras made up of letters that are called matruka gana so totaly 53 of them used so no mantra is beyond this matruka when we say this mantra is powerfull or better than this it's null.all mantras are made up of the same matruka other than that there is no mantra .when we use bijakshar with mantra i mean at the end example - hum , phat,swaha,vashat,,voushat, or namha , or any combination of these will be used to make shatkharma.for evey kharma a combination should be used no matter what is the mantra.so when we use bijakshar 'banda' or 'gatah' or vashat can be used to make band or stamban of buddi,vakya or any other thing the exists in these pancha bhoot.no matter who ever the diety is no matter what the mantra is do use bijkshar at the end

that is rishi mool only can be obtained by guru.OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANA--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Sonu Sonu <sonu_inblues wrote:Sonu Sonu <sonu_inblues Help Date: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 11:19 PM Hi allAs Kumar has previously asked (If Kumar you have got

solution, plz help me too)...I also want to know about this...This is very essential for me. Please help out....Does any one have the method for

Bandhan or make people mindless for brief period all of the people near

us, some yogis do this in order to escape danger. How to learn this and also Vashikarn too, full details needed.regards Sonu

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local