Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I am new to this science and have been reading Shri Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji's

books/blogs/articles/discussions for about a fortnight now and have developed a

keen interest.

I was thinking that there are so many fellow GuruBhai who are spread over many

countries. At least some of them will be from the same city; those who are, have

a good chance of meeting with other GuruBhai in person other than sharing

thoughts on this forum.

For example, I stay in Gurgaon (Delhi) and I would love to meet others like me

or GuruBhais who've been associated with this science for sometime and have gone

a step further on this spiritual path and would like to share their

wisdom/experience with us. I can casually invite (just like college friends meet

casually) at least 4-5 members to my house probably on a weekend when it's off

for everyone and have a casual chat, knowledge sharing session about each

others' experience. Similarly, others can invite them once/twice a month based

on interest and availability.

Do you think this will be useful and much better than discussing on net? Of

course, you can always discuss at this forum with other GuruBhais who's staying

far away.

Thanks,

Ritesh.

Jai Gurudev,

Ritesh Ji,

Thats a fantastic idea and indicates the start of a journey where people from their respective cities can contribute to,

1. Their own personal growth by learning/imbibing the good characterisitics from other wise Gurubhais

2. Help initiate newer members with the right procedure etc on doing Poojan, Sadhana etc

3. Decentralise/group samagri requests etc from Gurudham

4. Consolidate queries from all members and mail out these queries to Gurudham for redressal

5. Samuhik Guru poojan once a month on third/fourth sunday

6. Samuhik Sadhana once a month, preferably one day sadhanas to start off

All of these and more are some of the activities that we at Bangalore have been doing and this was something that Gurudev initiated after the Bangalore shivir. what started out with just 2 people has slowly grown to over 100+ members with atleast 30 - 40 members turning up every month on a third/fourth sunday when we organize the Guru poojan. The benefits each of us have seen when we conduct these Samuhik Guru poojan which includes Guru mantra havan and Guru aarti has been tremendous due to a group effort whereby the mantra chantings multiply and so is the benefits.

Infact, i would urge all our Gurubhais/Gurubehens to come forward and take up this initiative to host one meeting atleast once in three months (preferably once a month) in their respective cities and progressively move towards a Samuhik Guru poojan and/or Samuhik Sadhana, the combination of group works wonders and seeing/experiencing is believing!

Warm RegardsChander

buddyisin <buddyisin Sent: Sunday, 9 August, 2009 10:55:55 AM Let's Meet

Hello,I am new to this science and have been reading Shri Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji's books/blogs/ articles/ discussions for about a fortnight now and have developed a keen interest.I was thinking that there are so many fellow GuruBhai who are spread over many countries. At least some of them will be from the same city; those who are, have a good chance of meeting with other GuruBhai in person other than sharing thoughts on this forum. For example, I stay in Gurgaon (Delhi) and I would love to meet others like me or GuruBhais who've been associated with this science for sometime and have gone a step further on this spiritual path and would like to share their wisdom/experience with us. I can casually invite (just like college friends meet casually) at least 4-5 members to my house probably on a weekend when it's off for everyone and have a casual chat, knowledge sharing session about each others' experience. Similarly, others can

invite them once/twice a month based on interest and availability.Do you think this will be useful and much better than discussing on net? Of course, you can always discuss at this forum with other GuruBhais who's staying far away.Thanks,Ritesh.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

|| Om ParamTatbaya Narayanaya Gurubhyo Namah ||

Jay Gurudev

Dear Ritesh,

This is a good idea. And in fact guru bhais at different

locations are doing the same. We at Bangalore (and other places also) arrange

Guru Poojan in any gurubhais house and gather there. We share knowledge and use

to talk to and help new members.

You are correct that a lot of disciples of our beloved Guruji

are there and have scattered across different countries. In Nepal a village is

also there on Guru ji’s name. A lot of guru bhais have gone a lot more

distance and have achieved sidhhies (i.e. succeed in sadhanas).

I am very glad to read your mail and happy to know that you want

to learn this science. This is our ancient and most powerful science. No other

science can beat this. The ironic thing is that, we have lost a lot many thing in

the last 1000 years because foreigners have attacked us so many tines and have

always tried to destroy our culture and science and enforce there own. They

still trying the same. So it is high time for all of us to get united, do Sadhanas

and achieve sidhis. And let us use it to protech our culture and religion.

In ancient India Temples were a place where people use to gather

and discuss different problems and were helping each other to learn this kind

of science. In modern day same thing is again required. Else our future is dark.

-

Alok

On Behalf Of buddyisin

Sunday, August 09, 2009 10:56 AM

Let's Meet

Hello,

I am new to this science and have been reading Shri Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji's

books/blogs/articles/discussions for about a fortnight now and have developed a

keen interest.

I was thinking that there are so many fellow GuruBhai who are spread over many

countries. At least some of them will be from the same city; those who are,

have a good chance of meeting with other GuruBhai in person other than sharing

thoughts on this forum.

For example, I stay in Gurgaon (Delhi) and I would love to meet others like me

or GuruBhais who've been associated with this science for sometime and have

gone a step further on this spiritual path and would like to share their

wisdom/experience with us. I can casually invite (just like college friends

meet casually) at least 4-5 members to my house probably on a weekend when it's

off for everyone and have a casual chat, knowledge sharing session about each

others' experience. Similarly, others can invite them once/twice a month based

on interest and availability.

Do you think this will be useful and much better than discussing on net? Of

course, you can always discuss at this forum with other GuruBhais who's staying

far away.

Thanks,

Ritesh.

jai gurudev

dear friend

u have siad very divine words yes it is high time

we all lovers of sadhana and disciples of gurudev

meet and increase awareness of dharma and reclaim

glorious position of sadhana again.

om shakti

gopal 

On 8/9/09, buddyisin <buddyisin wrote:

Hello,I am new to this science and have been reading Shri Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji's books/blogs/articles/discussions for about a fortnight now and have developed a keen interest.I was thinking that there are so many fellow GuruBhai who are spread over many countries. At least some of them will be from the same city; those who are, have a good chance of meeting with other GuruBhai in person other than sharing thoughts on this forum.

For example, I stay in Gurgaon (Delhi) and I would love to meet others like me or GuruBhais who've been associated with this science for sometime and have gone a step further on this spiritual path and would like to share their wisdom/experience with us. I can casually invite (just like college friends meet casually) at least 4-5 members to my house probably on a weekend when it's off for everyone and have a casual chat, knowledge sharing session about each others' experience. Similarly, others can invite them once/twice a month based on interest and availability.

Do you think this will be useful and much better than discussing on net? Of course, you can always discuss at this forum with other GuruBhais who's staying far away.Thanks,Ritesh.

Jai maa Jayadhurga

Dear Chanderji,

I have recently moved to bangalore.I would like to attend occassions.can u send me the address.

Regards--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Chander D <chander_d_in wrote:

Chander D <chander_d_inRe: Let's Meet Date: Monday, 10 August, 2009, 4:18 AM

Jai Gurudev,

Ritesh Ji,

Thats a fantastic idea and indicates the start of a journey where people from their respective cities can contribute to,

1. Their own personal growth by learning/imbibing the good characterisitics from other wise Gurubhais

2. Help initiate newer members with the right procedure etc on doing Poojan, Sadhana etc

3. Decentralise/ group samagri requests etc from Gurudham

4. Consolidate queries from all members and mail out these queries to Gurudham for redressal

5. Samuhik Guru poojan once a month on third/fourth sunday

6. Samuhik Sadhana once a month, preferably one day sadhanas to start off

All of these and more are some of the activities that we at Bangalore have been doing and this was something that Gurudev initiated after the Bangalore shivir. what started out with just 2 people has slowly grown to over 100+ members with atleast 30 - 40 members turning up every month on a third/fourth sunday when we organize the Guru poojan. The benefits each of us have seen when we conduct these Samuhik Guru poojan which includes Guru mantra havan and Guru aarti has been tremendous due to a group effort whereby the mantra chantings multiply and so is the benefits.

Infact, i would urge all our Gurubhais/Gurubehen s to come forward and take up this initiative to host one meeting atleast once in three months (preferably once a month) in their respective cities and progressively move towards a Samuhik Guru poojan and/or Samuhik Sadhana, the combination of group works wonders and seeing/experiencing is believing!

Warm RegardsChander

buddyisin <buddyisin >@ s.comSunday, 9 August, 2009 10:55:55 AM Let's Meet

Hello,I am new to this science and have been reading Shri Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji's books/blogs/ articles/ discussions for about a fortnight now and have developed a keen interest.I was thinking that there are so many fellow GuruBhai who are spread over many countries. At least some of them will be from the same city; those who are, have a good chance of meeting with other GuruBhai in person other than sharing thoughts on this forum. For example, I stay in Gurgaon (Delhi) and I would love to meet others like me or GuruBhais who've been associated with this science for sometime and have gone a step further on this spiritual path and would like to share their wisdom/experience with us. I can casually invite (just like college friends meet casually) at least 4-5 members to my house probably on a weekend when it's off for everyone and have a casual chat, knowledge sharing session about each others' experience. Similarly, others can

invite them once/twice a month based on interest and availability.Do you think this will be useful and much better than discussing on net? Of course, you can always discuss at this forum with other GuruBhais who's staying far away.Thanks,Ritesh.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.