IndiaDivine.org

few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

the preparation of all these gutikas are very much complicated and much time is to be devotated to learn these process under a component scholar or guru him self. because of keen intrest I am decteting some processes by which you can have an idea about the subject and can go ahead for to update the knowledge on this subject.

SIDDH GUTIKA

triturate mercury made out from the hingul for 7 days in nagarvel. thus a gutika forms. wrap it with the paste of vachhnag kalk. when dried wrap with boar meat. when dried again wrap with dhatura kalk paste. cook it on low flame in oil for 1 full day and give a grass of gold.

VAIKRAN GUTIKA

prepare lime out of veikrant stone by heating it with milk butter and honey. seperate the oil out of it. mix oil with samskarised mercury. thus the gutika is prepared.

SIDDHYOG GUTIKA

triturate paarad and somel for 8 hours .mix it with mayafal powder.place mixture in big cauldrone of copper which should be enough at least 8 time more then mixture's part. cover and seal with mud.cook it in fumes. take the mercury out of it. it would be ash , so live it with panch jivak. thus it will come ti its origional form. prepare gutika give the grass of gold and herbs.

KHAGESHWARI GUTIKA

take mercury, cook it in the milk of aak, thore, dhatura. cook it with blue vitrols cover. take out and triturate in sinhnetri , dhan priya respectively for 7 days each. cook it in dhatura oil in daula yantra for 64 days then cook in kankani, khadi, kalihari and in akol oil 64 days each. give the gold grass and prepare gutika

khechari gutika is --- On Thu, 20/8/09, sumit sharma <sumit290880 wrote:

sumit sharma <sumit290880Re: few gutikas Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 2:24 AM

DEAR RAGUNATH NIKHIL

JAI GURUDEV

IT WOULD BE HIGHLY BENEFICIAL IF YOU COULD PROVIDE THE PREPARATION OF SOME OF THESE GUTIKA LIKE HOW TO PREPARE RED MERCURY FROM VEKRANT IS IT FROM IT BHASM OR ITS DRUTI . IF YOU KNOW PLEASE TELL THE PROCESS.

THANKS

SUMIT SHARMA--- On Tue, 11/8/09, raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> few gutikas@ s.comTuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:49 PM

kamdhenu gutika - to prepare silver and goldbhut gutika - for to develope meditationagni gutika - to prepare 10 time more silver and goldsiddh yog gutika - to overcome hunger and thrusttutth gutika - to prepare gold from jasataveikrant gutika - to prepare red mercurysiddh gutika - for to use in vam margi sadhanasdevranjani gutika - overcome weather's affect on bodykhageshwri gutika - to get power of being invisiblebhuchari gutika - to walk for long distance without being tiredjalchari gutika - to walk on waterkhechari gutika - to get power to fly in skyutthapan gutika - for trikal darshanchintamani gutika - treatment of anykind of feverchandeshwar gutika - for all kind of vaat and pitta deseasesbheiravi gutika - to produce siddhsutratiraj gutika - to obtain asht siddhi bramhandchari gutika - to go in any place of universeadrshy draasy gutika - to watch invisiblessurya gutika

- to prepare anything from sunpaaras gutika - to prepare gold from anythingmrit sanjivaani gutika - to get beck , the dead and to live them more

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

OHM NAMO NARAYANAi don't know how for u people gone with making of paarad gutika , i know and i have one for myself which is called sidda gutika if u put this in flame certainly will come out of flame within secs called agnijaya padras gutika.here it goes i will go in telgu as my ancestors wrote and experienced including me called pratapa lankeshwararasa visha gandhkam okka paalu, muudu paalu mukymina menashila,alavelaranga beligaram aarupalu ,hingaleekam pannendu paalu....................i have modified the content to be simple rasa mercury 1 tola (taken from hingul, there is a simplest way)visha vatsanaabh 1 tola ( if possible cure it in aja motra for two days so will not harm ur health)gandhakam 1 tola - havalu gandhaka(if possible make hawa bandh using

chuna)raktha menashila - 3 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs becarefull)beligaar (suhaga) 6 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs)hingul 12 tola ( use hingul hawa bandh there is simple method that is indragopa creature method)rest of it is what we call as practical takes atleast two pages to write have no english language writing experience if interested surely i will try to explain with herbal names simple avalable ones.ohm guruji ohm namo narayana --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil wrote:Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhilRe: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS) Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 5:58

PM

Dear all

the preparation of all these gutikas are very much complicated and much time is to be devotated to learn these process under a component scholar or guru him self. because of keen intrest I am decteting some processes by which you can have an idea about the subject and can go ahead for to update the knowledge on this subject.

SIDDH GUTIKA

triturate mercury made out from the hingul for 7 days in nagarvel. thus a gutika forms. wrap it with the paste of vachhnag kalk. when dried wrap with boar meat. when dried again wrap with dhatura kalk paste. cook it on low flame in oil for 1 full day and give a grass of gold.

VAIKRAN GUTIKA

prepare lime out of veikrant stone by heating it with milk butter and honey. seperate the oil out of it. mix oil with samskarised mercury. thus the gutika is prepared.

SIDDHYOG GUTIKA

triturate paarad and somel for 8 hours .mix it with mayafal powder.place mixture in big cauldrone of copper which should be enough at least 8 time more then mixture's part. cover and seal with mud.cook it in fumes. take the mercury out of it. it would be ash , so live it with panch jivak. thus it will come ti its origional form. prepare gutika give the grass of gold and herbs.

KHAGESHWARI GUTIKA

take mercury, cook it in the milk of aak, thore, dhatura. cook it with blue vitrols cover. take out and triturate in sinhnetri , dhan priya respectively for 7 days each. cook it in dhatura oil in daula yantra for 64 days then cook in kankani, khadi, kalihari and in akol oil 64 days each. give the gold grass and prepare gutika

khechari gutika is --- On Thu, 20/8/09, sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in> wrote:

sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in>Re: few gutikas@ s.comThursday, 20 August, 2009, 2:24 AM

DEAR RAGUNATH NIKHIL

JAI GURUDEV

IT WOULD BE HIGHLY BENEFICIAL IF YOU COULD PROVIDE THE PREPARATION OF SOME OF THESE GUTIKA LIKE HOW TO PREPARE RED MERCURY FROM VEKRANT IS IT FROM IT BHASM OR ITS DRUTI . IF YOU KNOW PLEASE TELL THE PROCESS.

THANKS

SUMIT SHARMA--- On Tue, 11/8/09, raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> few gutikas@ s.comTuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:49 PM

kamdhenu gutika - to prepare silver and goldbhut gutika - for to develope meditationagni gutika - to prepare 10 time more silver and goldsiddh yog gutika - to overcome hunger and thrusttutth gutika - to prepare gold from jasataveikrant gutika - to prepare red mercurysiddh gutika - for to use in vam margi sadhanasdevranjani gutika - overcome weather's affect on bodykhageshwri gutika - to get power of being invisiblebhuchari gutika - to walk for long distance without being tiredjalchari gutika - to walk on waterkhechari gutika - to get power to fly in skyutthapan gutika - for trikal darshanchintamani gutika - treatment of anykind of feverchandeshwar gutika - for all kind of vaat and pitta deseasesbheiravi gutika - to produce siddhsutratiraj gutika - to obtain asht siddhi bramhandchari gutika - to go in any place of universeadrshy draasy gutika - to watch invisiblessurya gutika

- to prepare anything from sunpaaras gutika - to prepare gold from anythingmrit sanjivaani gutika - to get beck , the dead and to live them more

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Jnana Murthy

I am very much interested in the work with mercury. Unfortunately I can only read and write in English. Your attempt at English will be greatly appreciated, specially in the names of herbs and materials used. I am familiar with Hindi names of different ovens used in Rasa Shastra.

Also I do not have any Guru because there are none available in the country I live in but I am a scientist and understand the behaviour of matter under heat etc. So it will not be difficult for me to do the practice. The problem will be to get the correct ingrdients but names in English would be very helpful (as far as possible). Pls do not waste too much time in naming herbs in English. I will try to follow that up because I have a lot of other such Hindi herbs to be named in English.

God Bless

Satya

--- On Fri, 21/8/09, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn wrote:

jnana murthy <jnanamurthysnRe: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS) Received: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 1:34 AM

OHM NAMO NARAYANAi don't know how for u people gone with making of paarad gutika , i know and i have one for myself which is called sidda gutika if u put this in flame certainly will come out of flame within secs called agnijaya padras gutika.here it goes i will go in telgu as my ancestors wrote and experienced including me called pratapa lankeshwararasa visha gandhkam okka paalu, muudu paalu mukymina menashila,alavelara nga beligaram aarupalu ,hingaleekam pannendu paalu....... ......... ....i have modified the content to be simple rasa mercury 1 tola (taken from hingul, there is a simplest way)visha vatsanaabh 1 tola ( if possible cure it in aja motra for two days so will not harm ur health)gandhakam 1 tola - havalu gandhaka(if possible make hawa bandh using chuna)raktha menashila - 3 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs

becarefull)beligaar (suhaga) 6 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs)hingul 12 tola ( use hingul hawa bandh there is simple method that is indragopa creature method)rest of it is what we call as practical takes atleast two pages to write have no english language writing experience if interested surely i will try to explain with herbal names simple avalable ones.ohm guruji ohm namo narayana --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in>Re: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS)@ s.comThursday, 20 August, 2009, 5:58 PM

Dear all

SIDDH GUTIKA

VAIKRAN GUTIKA

SIDDHYOG GUTIKA

KHAGESHWARI GUTIKA

khechari gutika is --- On Thu, 20/8/09, sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in> wrote:

sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in>Re: few gutikas@ s.comThursday, 20 August, 2009, 2:24 AM

DEAR RAGUNATH NIKHIL

JAI GURUDEV

THANKS

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Xtra with TrueSwitch

, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn wrote:

>

jaigurudev,

surely bhai, iknow telugu i am from andhra u gave that telugu slogan.

jai gurudev>

OHM NAMO NARAYANA

>

>

> i don't know how for u people gone with making of paarad gutika , i know and i

have one for myself which is called sidda gutika if u put this in flame

certainly will come out of flame within secs called agnijaya padras gutika.

>

>

> here it goes i will go in telgu as my ancestors wrote and experienced

including me

>

>

> called pratapa lankeshwara

> rasa visha gandhkam okka paalu, muudu paalu mukymina menashila,alavelaranga

beligaram aarupalu ,hingaleekam pannendu paalu....................

>

>

>

>

> i have modified the content to be simple

>

>

> rasa mercury 1 tola (taken from hingul, there is a simplest way)

> visha vatsanaabh 1 tola ( if possible cure it in aja motra for two days so

will not harm ur health)

> gandhakam 1 tola - havalu gandhaka(if possible make hawa bandh using chuna)

>

> raktha menashila - 3 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs becarefull)

>

> beligaar (suhaga) 6 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs)

>

> hingul 12 tola ( use hingul hawa bandh there is simple method that is

indragopa creature method)

>

>

>

>

> rest of it is what we call as practical takes atleast two pages to write have

no english language writing experience if interested surely i will try to

explain with herbal names simple avalable ones.

> ohm guruji ohm namo narayana

>

>

>

>

>

>

--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil wrote:

>

> Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil

> Re: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS)

>

> Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 5:58 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear all

>

> the preparation of all these gutikas are very much complicated and much time

is to be devotated to learn these process under a component scholar or guru him

self. because of keen intrest I am decteting some processes by which you can

have an idea about the subject and can go ahead for to update the knowledge on

this subject.

>

> SIDDH GUTIKA

> triturate mercury made out from the hingul for 7 days in nagarvel. thus a

gutika forms. wrap it with the paste of vachhnag kalk. when dried wrap with boar

meat. when dried again wrap with dhatura kalk paste. cook it on low flame in oil

for 1 full day and give a grass of gold.

>

>

> VAIKRAN GUTIKA

> prepare lime out of veikrant stone by heating it with milk butter and honey.

seperate the oil out of it. mix oil with samskarised mercury. thus the gutika is

prepared.

>

>

> SIDDHYOG GUTIKA

> triturate paarad and somel for 8 hours .mix it with mayafal powder.place

mixture in big cauldrone of copper which should be enough at least 8 time more

then mixture's part. cover and seal with mud.cook it in fumes. take the mercury

out of it. it would be ash , so live it with panch jivak. thus it will come ti

its origional form. prepare gutika give the grass of gold and herbs.

>

> KHAGESHWARI GUTIKA

> take mercury, cook it in the milk of aak, thore, dhatura. cook it with blue

vitrols cover. take out and triturate in sinhnetri , dhan priya respectively for

7 days each. cook it in dhatura oil in daula yantra for 64 days then cook in

kankani, khadi, kalihari and in akol oil 64 days each. give the gold grass and

prepare gutika

>

> khechari gutika is

> --- On Thu, 20/8/09, sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> sumit sharma <sumit290880@ .co. in>

> Re: few gutikas

> @ s.com

> Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 2:24 AM

>

>

>

DEAR RAGUNATH NIKHIL

>

> JAI GURUDEV

>

> IT WOULD BE HIGHLY BENEFICIAL IF YOU COULD PROVIDE THE PREPARATION OF SOME

OF THESE GUTIKA LIKE HOW TO PREPARE RED MERCURY FROM VEKRANT IS IT FROM IT BHASM

OR ITS DRUTI . IF YOU KNOW PLEASE TELL THE PROCESS.

>

> THANKS

> SUMIT SHARMA

>

> --- On Tue, 11/8/09, raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

>

>

> raghunath.nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in>

> few gutikas

> @ s.com

> Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:49 PM

>

>

>

>

> kamdhenu gutika - to prepare silver and gold

> bhut gutika - for to develope meditation

> agni gutika - to prepare 10 time more silver and gold

> siddh yog gutika - to overcome hunger and thrust

> tutth gutika - to prepare gold from jasata

> veikrant gutika - to prepare red mercury

> siddh gutika - for to use in vam margi sadhanas

> devranjani gutika - overcome weather's affect on body

> khageshwri gutika - to get power of being invisible

> bhuchari gutika - to walk for long distance without being tired

> jalchari gutika - to walk on water

> khechari gutika - to get power to fly in sky

> utthapan gutika - for trikal darshan

> chintamani gutika - treatment of anykind of fever

> chandeshwar gutika - for all kind of vaat and pitta deseases

> bheiravi gutika - to produce siddhsut

> ratiraj gutika - to obtain asht siddhi

> bramhandchari gutika - to go in any place of universe

> adrshy draasy gutika - to watch invisibles

> surya gutika

> - to prepare anything from sun

> paaras gutika - to prepare gold from anything

> mrit sanjivaani gutika - to get beck , the dead and to live them more

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

• 2 weeks later...

Ohm Namo Narayanalet's start first of all mercury should be taken purely out of hingul (don't know english name)and then should be used for any processs of rasa vidya.i will tell u a simple way to prepare paarad gutika without any hassle free way.name as followsEnglish "Aristolochia bracteolata"Hindi "Kiramar" commenly avalable in dry lands and very usefull in herbal medicine and vaada vidya.u need lot of these so u find a place where grows or grow it in pots.u need to take rasa (ljuice) out of these leves and wash or swedan mercury in this liquid for atleast 50 times then the rasa becomes like butter.use lemon juice and do mardan kriya upon this untill it becomes hard atleast 5-6 times se a small vessel verry small madeup of mud and put this khaada in that, close it

titly use a cloth which is dipped and dried in sticky redmud for hours to close the mouth with a small plate or dakkan whatever u call it.seal it properly and use constant heat process atleast for 3-4 hours depends upon the heating style.i allways use kukkuta puta 12 inch down 20 inch wide .after that let it cool for hours and then open it take it out and u will have a rasa linga which is not roundshaped but still a mercury linga.then use dattura metal leaves to cure rasa linga dosha like put lot of juice of these leves in a pot and hang this rasalinga in that pot and cover the pot and use constant deepaagni just like small lighten fire for atleast 12 hours or so u will have a linga which is totally shudda paarada gutika.can be used to cure deseases and used for yantras and self protection.sure my writing sucks but iam little behind of writing a lesson so pls forgive me i made

this gutika for myself long back.ohm guruji ohm namo narayana--- On Fri, 21/8/09, Satya <yasatya2002 wrote:Satya <yasatya2002Re: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS) Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 1:58 PM

Dear Jnana Murthy

I am very much interested in the work with mercury. Unfortunately I can only read and write in English. Your attempt at English will be greatly appreciated, specially in the names of herbs and materials used. I am familiar with Hindi names of different ovens used in Rasa Shastra.

Also I do not have any Guru because there are none available in the country I live in but I am a scientist and understand the behaviour of matter under heat etc. So it will not be difficult for me to do the practice. The problem will be to get the correct ingrdients but names in English would be very helpful (as far as possible). Pls do not waste too much time in naming herbs in English. I will try to follow that up because I have a lot of other such Hindi herbs to be named in English.

God Bless

Satya

--- On Fri, 21/8/09, jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn@ .co. in> wrote:

jnana murthy <jnanamurthysn@ .co. in>Re: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS)@ s.comReceived: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 1:34 AM

OHM NAMO NARAYANAi don't know how for u people gone with making of paarad gutika , i know and i have one for myself which is called sidda gutika if u put this in flame certainly will come out of flame within secs called agnijaya padras gutika.here it goes i will go in telgu as my ancestors wrote and experienced including me called pratapa lankeshwararasa visha gandhkam okka paalu, muudu paalu mukymina menashila,alavelara nga beligaram aarupalu ,hingaleekam pannendu paalu....... ......... ....i have modified the content to be simple rasa mercury 1 tola (taken from hingul, there is a simplest way)visha vatsanaabh 1 tola ( if possible cure it in aja motra for two days so will not harm ur health)gandhakam 1 tola - havalu gandhaka(if possible make hawa bandh using chuna)raktha menashila - 3 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs

becarefull)beligaar (suhaga) 6 tola ( fry it with gentle flame few secs)hingul 12 tola ( use hingul hawa bandh there is simple method that is indragopa creature method)rest of it is what we call as practical takes atleast two pages to write have no english language writing experience if interested surely i will try to explain with herbal names simple avalable ones.ohm guruji ohm namo narayana --- On Thu, 20/8/09, Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in>Re: few gutikas (PREPARATION METHODS)@ s.comThursday, 20 August, 2009, 5:58 PM

Dear all

SIDDH GUTIKA

VAIKRAN GUTIKA

SIDDHYOG GUTIKA

KHAGESHWARI GUTIKA

DEAR RAGUNATH NIKHIL

JAI GURUDEV

THANKS

SUMIT SHARMA--- On Tue, 11/8/09, raghunath..nikhil <raghunath.nikhil@ .in> wrote:

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Xtra with TrueSwitch