IndiaDivine.org

Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone here knows these Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing to enter someones house and see whats happening.I know one powerful guru,he has many powers, he speaks to Durga but most of the time the issues he says like marriage do not happen,why this lapse, even durga too cant predict correctly, why like this.Marriage problems are there even in devata world too, devatas take help from other gods like kaamdev etc,and its not wrong for humans to take help from spiritual gurusregards

Hi SrinivasOm Namah Shivaya! You said a good point. It is never wrong to take help of anyone. It is just an unwanted feeling within us which says that asking help is a weakness. The way we are human beings is in some area we won't be fully knowledged and so we ask for help from some enlightened being. When marriage problems happen, what I know is I have to see what can learn from the problems. I have also been going through marriage problems.Cheers, mahadevan venkitaraman--- On Mon, 9/21/09, srinivas kumar <srinivas.katta2005 wrote:srinivas kumar <srinivas.katta2005Subject:

Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 1:47 PM

Does anyone here knows these Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing to enter someones house and see whats happening.I know one powerful guru,he has many powers, he speaks to Durga but most of the time the issues he says like marriage do not happen,why this lapse, even durga too cant predict correctly, why like this.Marriage problems are there even in devata world too, devatas take help from other gods like kaamdev etc,and its not wrong for humans to

take help from spiritual gurusregards

How do you know he speaks to Goddess Durga? Maa Durga can do anything and powerful .But can one ask her say mundane things.Can one ask her for such things as prediction for marriage.I am deeply saddened when I read such things.One can Pray to Maa and seek her blessing and help and guidance but not for things like prediction etc.Pl. do not believe such things as one talks to Maa Durga or any other goddess /god.Regards--- On Mon, 21/9/09, srinivas kumar <srinivas.katta2005 wrote:srinivas kumar <srinivas.katta2005 Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing Date: Monday, 21 September, 2009, 8:17 AM

Does anyone here knows these Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing to enter someones house and see whats happening.I know one powerful guru,he has many powers, he speaks to Durga but most of the time the issues he says like marriage do not happen,why this lapse, even durga too cant predict correctly, why like this.Marriage problems are there even in devata world too, devatas take help from other gods like kaamdev etc,and its not wrong for humans to take help from spiritual gurusregards

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

jai gurudev

we can all talk to maa adi shakti durga bhavani.

she is for us and we r her children.what she says

can never be wrong.

if there is a mistake,or prediction not correct maybe its not

maa but the person himself thinking ma atalks to him at that time.

om shakti

gopal 

On 9/21/09, srinivas kumar <srinivas.katta2005 wrote:

Does anyone here knows these Astral Travel , Clairevoyance, remote viewing 

to enter someones house and see whats happening.

I know one powerful guru,he has many powers, he speaks to Durga but most of 

the time the issues he says like marriage do not happen,why this lapse, 

even durga too cant predict correctly, why like this.

Marriage problems are there even in devata world too, devatas take help from 

other gods like kaamdev etc,and its not wrong for humans to take help from 

spiritual gurus

regards

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER