IndiaDivine.org

Just a curiosity...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Members,

Jai Gurudev,

Sadar Pranaam,

Just out of mere curiosity I want to ask a question. What is the significance of

the numbers like 108 or 1008 that is added before the names of our Great Saints

?

With Regards,

Prabhat

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

jai gurudev shiv gorakshnathji

om shiv goraksha

number 9 is considered of mangal = very good.

so 108-1+8=9

this is the reason.

om shakti

gopal 

On 10/4/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Respected Members,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,Just out of mere curiosity I want to ask a question. What is the significance of the numbers like 108 or 1008 that is added before the names of our Great Saints ?

With Regards,PrabhatKeep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./connectmore

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

jai gurudev

saint peoples are belived to be epiteth of gods. so their name is believed to be as holy as gods name..the no. like 108 anf 1008 represent their holy nature same as god as we recite sahashtranam or japa of 108 time in a single rosary. i hope anupamji can explain better..

jai gurudev

raghunath nikhil

--- On Sun, 4/10/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 Just a curiosity... , "Saadhnaa " Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 10:12 AM

Respected Members,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,Just out of mere curiosity I want to ask a question. What is the significance of the numbers like 108 or 1008 that is added before the names of our Great Saints ?With Regards,PrabhatKeep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

Jaya Gurudev

If you add up years to take the planets to go around the Sun it is 108 years. That is why Buddhists and HIndus put 108 pc in their rosary.

Bishnu Pd. NeopanaeExecutive DirectorThe Last Resort Pvt. Ltd. Bungy Nepal Chairman Sundarijal Gorkarna Bagmati Sarokar Samiti Chairman Nikhileswarananda Siddhshram PratisthanP. O Box 5659Kathmandu NepalMobile 9851006187,,,,,, 9803864264

Raghunath Nikhil

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:12 PM

Re: Just a curiosity...

jai gurudev

saint peoples are belived to be epiteth of gods. so their name is believed to be as holy as gods name..the no. like 108 anf 1008 represent their holy nature same as god as we recite sahashtranam or japa of 108 time in a single rosary. i hope anupamji can explain better..

jai gurudev

raghunath nikhil

--- On Sun, 4/10/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 > wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 > Just a curiosity... , "Saadhnaa " Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 10:12 AM

Respected Members,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,Just out of mere curiosity I want to ask a question. What is the significance of the numbers like 108 or 1008 that is added before the names of our Great Saints ?With Regards,PrabhatKeep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/connectmore

Jai Gurudev,

Gurudev's Indian Numerology book has an explanation for your question.

Jai Gurudev,

Santosh.

Raghunath Nikhil <raghunath.nikhil Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 1:57:43 PMRe: Just a curiosity...

jai gurudev

jai gurudev

raghunath nikhil

--- On Sun, 4/10/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ > wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ > Just a curiosity...@ s.com, "Saadhnaa " <@ s.com>Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 10:12 AM