IndiaDivine.org

Swarna Linga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANAwith the help of a friend i have tried and converted this description into english.cause i can't write Kannada language in english.anyway will try to explain it in my own way.this is what it says.take a kundli kiwi gadda(tuber)(a telia kand called Hindi) make paste of it and apply it inside a small mud vessel a commonly known as moosa.take 50ml of rabbit blood and pour it inside this vessel and put 2 tolas of parad(mercury) in this and let it settle in.close the vessel and seal and with dakkan(mud plate) and seal it again(air tight).put it on kukkuta puta for 2-3 hours.after that let it cool down .open the vessel carefully nd collect what's left of it cleanly (black thing).use gold smith's furnace and melt it few minutes will get a parad gutika this is a agnijay paarad gutika.use 1gm of gold and

give gras to parad gutika .this is called swarna linga .which gives all siddis.if u put panch loha into this u will get pure swarna(gold).off course i have left out getting parad from hingul and shuddi of it.that is beginner's step . i have description of that too . may be later will write little note on that.this is what i had in the manuscript.if someone with english writing and Kannada understanding can communicate this in better way.will upload the scan copy of this if necessary .hope this helps.OHM GURU JI OHM NAMO NARAYANA --- On Mon, 2/11/09, Kannan Jagadeesan <kannanjagadeesan wrote:Kannan Jagadeesan <kannanjagadeesan Swarna Linga Date: Monday, 2 November, 2009,

11:16 PM

Hi,Kindly send a copy of the information of Swarna Linga to me also.-- With Kind Regards,Kannan Jagadeesan

Try the new India Homepage.