IndiaDivine.org

Buglamukhi Prayog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Aum !

Well somebody has used baglamukhi prayog on my friends daughter when she was 15 months old and now because of that her "agna chakra" is not functioning as it should. All the medical reports were done but nothing came in. Now she is 4 years old but she cant walk or do anything by herself.

Please suggest me the remedy and also signs if, she is really victim of this prayog.

Thanks

Keyur Thanki.

Jai Gurudev,

Couple of questions:

How do you know whether its a Bagalamukhi prayog? And moreover Agya chakra blocked?

Just not able to walk is not enough info, what are the symptoms that its a Tantra attack ?

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

Keyur Thanki <keyur_thanki2003 Sent: Thu, 19 November, 2009 6:27:52 PM Buglamukhi Prayog

Hari Aum !

Well somebody has used baglamukhi prayog on my friends daughter when she was 15 months old and now because of that her "agna chakra" is not functioning as it should. All the medical reports were done but nothing came in. Now she is 4 years old but she cant walk or do anything by herself.

Please suggest me the remedy and also signs if, she is really victim of this prayog.

Thanks

Keyur Thanki.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Well I under stand,

wat u can do is if u knw some one who is perfect in knowing the baglamukhi prayog tell him to do a chetra pal prayog.

I hope this will solve the problem.

Keyur Thanki <keyur_thanki2003 Sent: Thu, 19 November, 2009 6:27:52 PM Buglamukhi Prayog

Hari Aum !

Thanks

Keyur Thanki.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Please contact to Gurudevji at Gurudham Jodhpur

Keyur Thanki <keyur_thanki2003 Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 6:27:52 PM Buglamukhi Prayog

Hari Aum !

Thanks

Keyur Thanki.

OHM NAMO NARAYANA

there is a sollution to this as per

my experience is concerned.

there is uthaar for ardhanchandragni baan prayog with yantra to it.

or else maheshwari prayog will do just fine. use brahmi as a medicine to cure

this disease as well.

i am sure that will be just fine as prayog and brahmi will do fine cure to her.

OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANA

, Keyur Thanki <keyur_thanki2003 wrote:

>

> Hari Aum !

>

> Well somebody has used baglamukhi prayog on my friends daughter when she was

15 months old and now because of that her " agna chakra " is not functioning as it

should. All the medical reports were done but nothing came in. Now she is 4

years old but she cant walk or do anything by herself.

>

> Please suggest me the remedy and also signs if, she is really victim of this

prayog.

>

> Thanks

>

> Keyur Thanki.

>

Hari Aum !

Well thanks for your reply. Can you give me more idea about "uthaar for ardhanchandragni baan prayog and yantra " and also about " maheshwari prayog ". Like how and where to get details about these two sadhanas. Do you mind discussing this matter on phone ? So that I can call you and get the direct details.

Waiting for your reply.

Keyur Thanki.--- On Sun, 11/22/09, sujnana <jnanamurthysn wrote:

sujnana <jnanamurthysn Re: Buglamukhi Prayog Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 12:16 AM

OHM NAMO NARAYANAthere is a sollution to this as per my experience is concerned.there is uthaar for ardhanchandragni baan prayog with yantra to it.or else maheshwari prayog will do just fine. use brahmi as a medicine to cure this disease as well.i am sure that will be just fine as prayog and brahmi will do fine cure to her.OHM GURUJI OHM NAMO NARAYANA@ s.com, Keyur Thanki <keyur_thanki2003@ ...> wrote:>> Hari Aum !> > Well somebody has used baglamukhi prayog on my friends daughter when she was 15 months old and now because of that her "agna chakra" is not functioning as it should. All the medical reports were done but nothing came in. Now she is 4 years old but she cant walk or do anything by

herself.> > Please suggest me the remedy and also signs if, she is really victim of this prayog.> > Thanks> > Keyur Thanki.>