IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Kalsarpyog (Gopal Raju)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Time of birth is also required.

The best remedy , irrespective of any type of dosha, do something for Lord Vishnu ji and Garuda dev.

In our uttrakhand, just before Neelkanth, there is a small place - Garud Chatti. One very small but old ancient Vshnu+Garud temple here has been proved very effective if somebody, influenced under so called Kalsarpa Dosha, is touching the idol of lords.

Gopal Raju

Scientist and Occultist--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Bhushan P <bhushankir wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir Regarding KalsarpyogWednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:13 PM

Dear Guru's,

I am very confused about Kalsarpyog dosha, I have been told by the astrolgers that i have kalsarpyog dosha in my chart plus i am a manglik, and they asked me to perform Kalsarp yog puja at trambakeshwar and i did it 3 times, but still i am facing problems in my personal life,At the lost moment i am getting negative results and this is very frustrating , I came to know that there are 12 types of kalsarp doshas, each having thier effects diffrently, Please let me know which one of Kalsarp dosha do i have and what are the effective remedies for the same.

My details are: Bhushan Patil

D.O.B: 03.12.1980

Place of Birth : Thane , Mumbai

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hi,Sorry i didnt mentioned my complete details in my first mail, Please find it belowMy details are: Bhushan Patil

Place of Birth : Thane , MumbaiTime of birth: 5.50 AfternoonThanks,Best Regards,BhushanOn Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:22 PM, gopal raju <gopalraju12 wrote:

Time of birth is also required.

The best remedy , irrespective of any type of dosha, do something for Lord Vishnu ji and Garuda dev.

In our uttrakhand, just before Neelkanth, there is a small place - Garud Chatti. One very small but old  ancient  Vshnu+Garud temple here has been proved very effective if somebody, influenced under so called Kalsarpa Dosha, is touching the idol of lords.

Gopal Raju

Scientist and Occultist--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Bhushan P <bhushankir wrote:

Bhushan P <bhushankir Regarding Kalsarpyog

Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 12:13 PM

Dear Guru's,

I am very confused about Kalsarpyog dosha, I have been told by the astrolgers that i have kalsarpyog dosha in my chart plus i am a manglik, and they asked me to perform Kalsarp yog puja at trambakeshwar and i did it 3 times, but still i am facing problems in my personal life,At the lost moment i am getting negative results and this is very frustrating , I came to know that there are 12 types of kalsarp doshas, each having thier effects diffrently, Please let me know which one of Kalsarp dosha do i have and what are the effective remedies for the same.

My details are: Bhushan Patil

Place of Birth : Thane , Mumbai

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.