IndiaDivine.org

Sadhana for Money

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Money - a necessary evil, a necessity above all, power of all powers, a force

that moves and rules the current world. We all need money, we all crave more

money and, trust me, there are no exceptions. Money is one of the primary

reasons for people to turn to mantra sadhanas and when it comes to sadhanas for

monetary gains, nothing beats the popularity of Laxmi sadhanas.

All sadhanas were invented in a very different era. It was a time when money did

not exist. It was a time when sadhaks were not made of ash, worthless even to

the funeral pyre, and man's selfish desires had not weakened him into virtually

instant submission. Today, whatever remains of that ancient knowledge are

interpretations - some partially correct, some totally distorted.

Hence, there are no out-of-the-box solutions.

I know, there are people who would always tell you to give up money and lead a

life of simplicity; and, ironically, adding to the very sentence, ask you to

surrender your earnings to them. Then again, a coward loser will always talk

about non-violence; it's the brave winner's call that matters. With precise

modifications and proper understanding of the things, mantra sadhanas do work

wonders.

During my study of various Laxmi sadhanas, I found a wonderful sadhana in an

ancient text. The unknown author must be a visionary who could predict the world

far beyond his own time. His words were so mesmerizing that, for a while, I

imagined myself in his place writing the sadhana eons ago. Although completely

flawless at first glance, the sadhana was full of redundancies and omissions.

Like most sadhanas available today, this one was also meant for only those who

could decipher it. Thanks to my Guruji's perfect teachings, I was able to

complete it in a few weeks.

Since money never appears out of thin air, I started with a means to earn it -

something other than the obvious ones, something very difficult. I was well

qualified for it, yet success was almost impossible if the sadhana failed.

The author had divided the sadhana into four parts - one for each of the three

primary obstacles and one for getting Goddess Mahalaxmi's blessings. The first

part handled the sadhak's self created obstacles like Karm, lack of Karm, lack

of positive energy, unworthiness, wrong choices etc. The second part dealt with

obstacles created by untrustworthy people whom the sadhak trusts. The third part

was about protecting the sadhak from obstacles that surrounds us all - global

circumstances, wrong combinations of situations and other such difficulties.

After gliding past the first three with relative ease, I sought the strength of

the six elements for the fourth step. The vibrations of the mantras bounced off

the four distinct markers on Earth towards the six Kalash filled with vermilion

Water which excited the Fire, menacing inside a blue decagonal Havan Kund, to

rise with the twelve Airs and engulf the void of Space. When the sixth element,

my soul, absorbed the energies of the other five, Goddess Mahalaxmi appeared in

her Virat form seated on a violet lotus with one thousand petals, shining,

smiling and showering me with the nectar of her blessings - blessings of

completeness, success and happiness.

I earned what I wanted to earn - that day and everyday.

Our bodies are born to go through their share of success, failure, joy and

sorrow before dissipating into their constituents. Our souls are eternal just as

the divine knowledge that makes the union of body and soul worthwhile. Money is

just a small piece of the grand puzzle, a commodity which must not be allowed to

become the controller of life.

Ashish...

http://chronicles-of-a-sadhak.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/Chronicles.of.a.Sadhak

This message is posted to the ISSPLIST

(). If you are a r, you may

receive it as an email.

Pardon me , but where is the sadhna. Or is it that it can only be seen by pious people like you ?--- On Fri, 12/18/09, Nikhilashish <nikhilashish wrote:

Nikhilashish <nikhilashish Sadhana for Money Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 12:51 AM

Money - a necessary evil, a necessity above all, power of all powers, a force that moves and rules the current world. We all need money, we all crave more money and, trust me, there are no exceptions. Money is one of the primary reasons for people to turn to mantra sadhanas and when it comes to sadhanas for monetary gains, nothing beats the popularity of Laxmi sadhanas.All sadhanas were invented in a very different era. It was a time when money did not exist. It was a time when sadhaks were not made of ash, worthless even to the funeral pyre, and man's selfish desires had not weakened him into virtually instant submission. Today, whatever remains of that ancient knowledge are interpretations - some partially correct, some totally distorted.Hence, there are no out-of-the-box solutions.I know, there are people who would always tell you to give up money and lead a life of simplicity; and, ironically, adding to the very sentence,

ask you to surrender your earnings to them. Then again, a coward loser will always talk about non-violence; it's the brave winner's call that matters. With precise modifications and proper understanding of the things, mantra sadhanas do work wonders.During my study of various Laxmi sadhanas, I found a wonderful sadhana in an ancient text. The unknown author must be a visionary who could predict the world far beyond his own time. His words were so mesmerizing that, for a while, I imagined myself in his place writing the sadhana eons ago. Although completely flawless at first glance, the sadhana was full of redundancies and omissions. Like most sadhanas available today, this one was also meant for only those who could decipher it. Thanks to my Guruji's perfect teachings, I was able to complete it in a few weeks.Since money never appears out of thin air, I started with a means to earn it - something other than the obvious ones, something

very difficult. I was well qualified for it, yet success was almost impossible if the sadhana failed.The author had divided the sadhana into four parts - one for each of the three primary obstacles and one for getting Goddess Mahalaxmi's blessings. The first part handled the sadhak's self created obstacles like Karm, lack of Karm, lack of positive energy, unworthiness, wrong choices etc. The second part dealt with obstacles created by untrustworthy people whom the sadhak trusts. The third part was about protecting the sadhak from obstacles that surrounds us all - global circumstances, wrong combinations of situations and other such difficulties.After gliding past the first three with relative ease, I sought the strength of the six elements for the fourth step. The vibrations of the mantras bounced off the four distinct markers on Earth towards the six Kalash filled with vermilion Water which excited the Fire, menacing inside a blue

decagonal Havan Kund, to rise with the twelve Airs and engulf the void of Space. When the sixth element, my soul, absorbed the energies of the other five, Goddess Mahalaxmi appeared in her Virat form seated on a violet lotus with one thousand petals, shining, smiling and showering me with the nectar of her blessings - blessings of completeness, success and happiness.I earned what I wanted to earn - that day and everyday.Our bodies are born to go through their share of success, failure, joy and sorrow before dissipating into their constituents. Our souls are eternal just as the divine knowledge that makes the union of body and soul worthwhile. Money is just a small piece of the grand puzzle, a commodity which must not be allowed to become the controller of life.Ashish...http://chronicles- of-a-sadhak. blogspot. com/http://www.facebook .com/Chronicles. of.a.Sadhak************ ********* *****This message is posted to the ISSPLIST (http://groups. / group/). If you are a r, you may receive it as an email.