Different versions of Siddha Kunjika Stotram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devi Bhaktas,

I came across two different versions - one purportedly from Rudrayamala Tantra

and another from Damara Tantra. There are a lot of similarities between them,

yet there are significant differences too. Are both considered 'accepted' in

tradition? Or is it that one is older than the other, and hence possibly 'more

authentic'? Kindly share your suggestions.

Regards,

Hari

Dear All brothersLet me tell you that both are ancient Tantra text and both are very much authentic and there's no question about it. Second thing is --> in Damara Tantra the Krodha Bhairava have created threshold for all deities and if any power/deity does not give results or not appear before sadhaka then Krodha Bhairava destroys that power whereas we dont find such thing in Rudryamala Tantra.Jai Gurudev.

Harihara Krishnan <harih2002Wed, 23 December, 2009 11:05:08 AM Different versions of Siddha Kunjika Stotram

Dear Devi Bhaktas,

I came across two different versions - one purportedly from Rudrayamala Tantra and another from Damara Tantra. There are a lot of similarities between them, yet there are significant differences too. Are both considered 'accepted' in tradition? Or is it that one is older than the other, and hence possibly 'more authentic'? Kindly share your suggestions.

Regards,

Hari

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Kunjika strota of the Rudrayamal is widely accepted. I am not aware about the strota of bhoot damar

jai gurudev

raghunath--- On Wed, 23/12/09, Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 wrote:

Harihara Krishnan <harih2002 Different versions of Siddha Kunjika StotramWednesday, 23 December, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Devi Bhaktas,I came across two different versions - one purportedly from Rudrayamala Tantra and another from Damara Tantra. There are a lot of similarities between them, yet there are significant differences too. Are both considered 'accepted' in tradition? Or is it that one is older than the other, and hence possibly 'more authentic'? Kindly share your suggestions.Regards, Hari

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.