IndiaDivine.org

Sadhana and Guru: Part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The world of sadhanas is very complex. The harder you try to solve the puzzle, the deeper you sink in the mystery. Try finding answer to one question and a thousand more will arise instantly; and yes, the original question remains unanswered. Try further and the web will multiply exponentially.No wonder spirituality has become a billion dollar business. Those who ride your miseries and play with your problems while calling themselves your 'Guru' are becoming richer every moment and enjoying your hard earned money at the fullest. The advent of the world wide web has worsened the situation like never before. Self-styled Gurus pop-up every now and then with their trendy websites featuring eye-jacking stories of miracle. They would, probably, beat the best salesman of this world in luring you with their 'divine' solutions for your problems. Then, there are people

like me who, being a victim of their own 'out-of-control' urge for fame, read some books, visit some websites, steal some stuff here and there; and start spreading their 'knowledge' to 'help' you out. The end result - DISASTER.So, let me have you taste another shot of my haf-backed knowledge. In the second part of this three part post, we'll try to understand sadhana with emphasis on methods to succeed. In the final part, we'll discuss the Guru and how the Guru can make a difference. Now, your question - "Why three posts when one can do the needful?". Because I don't have time to type in everything in one go; a big post can be messy; and I may loose track of many important things. Moreover, this would increase the post count of the Mantra Tantra Yantra group and I won't feel that my group is failing because others are not posting :)Tantra Shaktimantra_tantra_yantraOm

Ayeim Hreem Kleem Chamundayei Vichche

Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online