IndiaDivine.org

Thank you Anand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are welcome Gurubhai !!

By the way, the source of this activity is param Guru : Nikhileshwarananda.

On his order to me, I started this knowledge series, and which is continued for years now. Earlier I was sharing on issp-south, but there moderators insisted on only sharing referances from Grudev's book, and none other. Where as my point of view is, Tantra is a big field in itself, and our guru had mastered it, whetever got published is a very very little portion of it, and knowledge seeking need not stop at some book set.

Anyway, thats why I started this group, and moved all the knowledge series here....

I am interested to encourage others also to start sharing, so far, there is just one folder by me under file section..... how about having many from all of you... let this group be the highest source of online information on Tantra

Regards,

Anand Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

rockhill50 <rockhill50 Sent: Wednesday, 11 February, 2009 9:16:51 PM Thank you Anand

Dear anand,I want to thank you for the help and guidance you are providing us andfor spending your valuable time for inspiring us in the holy field of mantra tantra.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

dear gurubhai,

jai gurudev,

wonderful thoughts.

u r right lord god gurudev is an ocean of knlwoedge.

and we shud take it ahead to whole

world.

om shakti

gopal

On 2/12/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

You are welcome Gurubhai !!

By the way, the source of this activity is param Guru : Nikhileshwarananda.

On his order to me, I started this knowledge series, and which is continued for years now. Earlier I was sharing on issp-south, but there moderators insisted on only sharing referances from Grudev's book, and none other. Where as my point of view is, Tantra is a big field in itself, and our guru had mastered it, whetever got published is a very very little portion of it, and knowledge seeking need not stop at some book set.

Anyway, thats why I started this group, and moved all the knowledge series here....

I am interested to encourage others also to start sharing, so far, there is just one folder by me under file section..... how about having many from all of you... let this group be the highest source of online information on Tantra

Regards,

Anand Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

rockhill50 <rockhill50

Wednesday, 11 February, 2009 9:16:51 PM Thank you Anand

Dear anand,I want to thank you for the help and guidance you are providing us andfor spending your valuable time for inspiring us in the holy field of mantra tantra.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.