IndiaDivine.org

Translation of Mantras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!

Pranam Anandji, Pranam to all members!

With response to your call for translations... I am willing to volunteer for the 'short mantras' as my Hindi is very limited. I will translate them to English and post them on the group but members must come forward and publicly correct the mistakes which I make so that we can have an accurate pronunciation from Sanskrit to English.

Regards,

Buddha

Khatri Anand <khatrianandBudhadev Pi. Ci. <buddhadevpc; Friday, February 20, 2009 7:03:11 AMRe: Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran

<< adding our group for people benefit, secondly unless its very personal issue, please send mail to the group, let everyone see, contribute, its difficult for me to address everyone's mail individually

Jai Gurudev!Pranam Anand ji,

Jai Gurudev, Aapko bhi Sadar pranam Buddhadev ji,

Thank you very much for uploading such useful prayogs. I have two questions related to the aforementioned prayogs, namely, Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran:

I am none here, its Gurudev's wish.... I am just sharing what I have collected over few years....

1) For the Shukra Graha Pida NIvaran:i) It says for Kali Yug, one must chant the mantra 64,000 times while doing havan during sunset on a friday. But supposing I am not able to perform havan an only chant the mantra, then how many times should I chant it?

There is some remedy in shastra that if we are unable to do havan, then we can do mantra japa, and there is a ratio with which its decided how much more japa can be done for how much havan. Sorry I am unable to recall it, but any brahmin or pandit can help you out here.

By the way, my suggestion is, pls try for doing havan. I will give you analogy, like say Mirchi/chilli powder you just keep aside, it does not bother much. But if you put it in fure, whole area is affected... same way, when you chant mantat, the energy of lord starts residing in you... now when you use it along with aahuti.... you just increase its effect many fold... !! So although in shashtra there is alternative.... but I think doing havan is far more benefitial. If you are staying in some other country... and in some apartment etc... then yes there is a problem to do havan... this is the thing most of the indians staying abroad face and know, how much its comfortable here to do havans the moment you think of !! ii) Supposing I also have the Shukra Yantra but cannot put it in a Silver Tabeej (as prescribed), and I can only worship the yantra, then what should I do?Its againan issue of what benefit one gets with what method. Yantra when energized with mantra japa, becomes powerful, and the area around that Yantra is under the influence. If you wear it, you are directly under its influence, where as if you worship and keep it home, it will create that positive energy at home, and whenever you are at home, you will get benefitted. Although if you chant mantra some energy will also reside in you.2) Anand ji, am new to learning Hindi. Still am trying my best to learn and read the mantras in Devanagari script. Would if be possible for you to kindly translate the Paap Dosh Nivaran Mantra from Hindi to English and send it to

me as I am unable to understand...?? You have said that the number of japas is not specified if I understand correctly. Still, from your rich experience, can you say how many japas should be done ideally of this mantra daily or in total?

Hindi to english is a constant ask which coming again and again. I had addressed this thing on other mail: please see message number 88 on our group.

I expect people to come forward to take this translation job. Interested people can just form a group, and get this thing converted by paying for the conversion service to someone. I have been giving suggestion... but I am sorry to say, not a single have come forward to take this up. Which means people are really not in need, they just want someone to give them without causing them any efforts or money. Its like even if the food is infront of you, they are looking for someone to feed them too !!!

Let me tell this to everyone on this forum... in the world of sadhana, people with shortcut mindset do not succeed. If you can't change your mindset, you are at a wrong place.

Regards,

Anand

Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

Budhadev Pi. Ci. <buddhadevpckhatrianand; khatrianad; khatrianandSent: Thursday, 19 February, 2009 8:36:19 PMShukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran

Jai Gurudev!Pranam Anand ji,Thank you very much for uploading such useful prayogs. I have two questions related to the aforementioned prayogs, namely, Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran:1) For the Shukra Graha Pida NIvaran:i) It says for Kali Yug, one must chant the mantra 64,000 times while doing havan during sunset on a friday. But supposing I am not able to perform havan an only chant the mantra, then how many times should I chant it?ii) Supposing I also have the Shukra Yantra but cannot put it in a Silver Tabeej (as prescribed), and I can only worship the yantra, then what should I do?2) Anand ji, am new to learning Hindi. Still am trying my best to learn and read the mantras in Devanagari script. Would if be possible for you to kindly translate the Paap Dosh Nivaran Mantra from Hindi to English and send it to

me as I am unable to understand...?? You have said that the number of japas is not specified if I understand correctly. Still, from your rich experience, can you say how many japas should be done ideally of this mantra daily or in total?Eagerly awaiting your kind reply.Pranam,Buddhadev

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

This is perfect !! excellent step Buddhadev ji !!

Yes we all will get it corrected..... I love to see the participation.

Regards,

Anand Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

Budhadev Pi. Ci. <buddhadevpcKhatri Anand <khatrianand; Friday, 20 February, 2009 4:56:23 PM Translation of Mantras

Jai Gurudev!

Pranam Anandji, Pranam to all members!

With response to your call for translations. .. I am willing to volunteer for the 'short mantras' as my Hindi is very limited. I will translate them to English and post them on the group but members must come forward and publicly correct the mistakes which I make so that we can have an accurate pronunciation from Sanskrit to English.

Regards,

Buddha

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Budhadev Pi. Ci. <buddhadevpc@ >; <>Friday, February 20, 2009 7:03:11 AMRe: Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran

<< adding our group for people benefit, secondly unless its very personal issue, please send mail to the group, let everyone see, contribute, its difficult for me to address everyone's mail individually

Jai Gurudev!Pranam Anand ji,

Jai Gurudev, Aapko bhi Sadar pranam Buddhadev ji,

Thank you very much for uploading such useful prayogs. I have two questions related to the aforementioned prayogs, namely, Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran:

I am none here, its Gurudev's wish.... I am just sharing what I have collected over few years....

1) For the Shukra Graha Pida NIvaran:i) It says for Kali Yug, one must chant the mantra 64,000 times while doing havan during sunset on a friday. But supposing I am not able to perform havan an only chant the mantra, then how many times should I chant it?

There is some remedy in shastra that if we are unable to do havan, then we can do mantra japa, and there is a ratio with which its decided how much more japa can be done for how much havan. Sorry I am unable to recall it, but any brahmin or pandit can help you out here.

By the way, my suggestion is, pls try for doing havan. I will give you analogy, like say Mirchi/chilli powder you just keep aside, it does not bother much. But if you put it in fure, whole area is affected... same way, when you chant mantat, the energy of lord starts residing in you... now when you use it along with aahuti.... you just increase its effect many fold... !! So although in shashtra there is alternative. ... but I think doing havan is far more benefitial. If you are staying in some other country... and in some apartment etc... then yes there is a problem to do havan... this is the thing most of the indians staying abroad face and know, how much its comfortable here to do havans the moment you think of !! ii) Supposing I also have the Shukra Yantra but cannot put it in a Silver Tabeej (as prescribed), and I can only worship the yantra, then what should I do?Its againan issue of what benefit one gets with what method. Yantra when energized with mantra japa, becomes powerful, and the area around that Yantra is under the influence. If you wear it, you are directly under its influence, where as if you worship and keep it home, it will create that positive energy at home, and whenever you are at home, you will get benefitted.. Although if you chant mantra some energy will also reside in you.2) Anand ji, am new to learning Hindi. Still am trying my best to learn and read the mantras in Devanagari script. Would if be possible for you to kindly translate the Paap Dosh Nivaran Mantra from Hindi to English and send it to

me as I am unable to understand.. .?? You have said that the number of japas is not specified if I understand correctly. Still, from your rich experience, can you say how many japas should be done ideally of this mantra daily or in total?

Hindi to english is a constant ask which coming again and again. I had addressed this thing on other mail: please see message number 88 on our group.

I expect people to come forward to take this translation job. Interested people can just form a group, and get this thing converted by paying for the conversion service to someone. I have been giving suggestion.. . but I am sorry to say, not a single have come forward to take this up. Which means people are really not in need, they just want someone to give them without causing them any efforts or money. Its like even if the food is infront of you, they are looking for someone to feed them too !!!

Let me tell this to everyone on this forum... in the world of sadhana, people with shortcut mindset do not succeed. If you can't change your mindset, you are at a wrong place.

Regards,

Anand

Anand's Knowledge Series:

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

Budhadev Pi. Ci. <buddhadevpc@ >khatrianand@ ; khatrianad (AT) (DOT) co.in; khatrianand@ .co. ukThursday, 19 February, 2009 8:36:19 PMShukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran

Jai Gurudev!Pranam Anand ji,Thank you very much for uploading such useful prayogs. I have two questions related to the aforementioned prayogs, namely, Shukra Graha Pida Nivaran AND Paap Dosh Nivaran:1) For the Shukra Graha Pida NIvaran:i) It says for Kali Yug, one must chant the mantra 64,000 times while doing havan during sunset on a friday. But supposing I am not able to perform havan an only chant the mantra, then how many times should I chant it?ii) Supposing I also have the Shukra Yantra but cannot put it in a Silver Tabeej (as prescribed), and I can only worship the yantra, then what should I do?2) Anand ji, am new to learning Hindi. Still am trying my best to learn and read the mantras in Devanagari script. Would if be possible for you to kindly translate the Paap Dosh Nivaran Mantra from Hindi to English and send it to

me as I am unable to understand.. .?? You have said that the number of japas is not specified if I understand correctly. Still, from your rich experience, can you say how many japas should be done ideally of this mantra daily or in total?Eagerly awaiting your kind reply.Pranam,Buddhadev

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!