QUESTION:

1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But I

understand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf dipped

in ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that applicable

even in this case?

2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does it

mean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha' has

to be put into the homa fire?

Respected members including Anand ji, please do enlighten me on this.

Pranam,

Buddha

Jai Gurudev,

My two cents:

Oum Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya Namah :

Anand: I think the pronounciation of OM is a bit longer and not a short one.This mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a fridayevening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negativeeffects of the planet Venus or Shukra.

Anand: Its done at the time of dawn, i.e. when the day starts, when you can see the Sun on the horizon. and Not at the time of sunset.

Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be usedQUESTION:1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But Iunderstand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf dippedin ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that applicableeven in this case?

2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does itmean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha' hasto be put into the homa fire?Anand: Gular --- I do not know what its called in English, the same tree is also known as "Aaudumber: which is a place for Lord Duttatreya. This tree gives sweet fruits look very close to Figs. Another speciality of this tree is, we all know that first flowers come, and later flower gets converted to fruit. But for Gular tree, no one had seen flower of Gular !! It directly gives the fruits.

Small sticks / or may be pieces of wood of Gular tree should be used for homa (no other wood is allowed). One can chant the same mantra, and offer aahuti / offering of Ghee in small small amout to the fire while chanting the mantra. Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

silver_rhine <buddhadevpc Sent: Saturday, 21 February, 2009 8:57:11 AM Doubt with Shukra Dosh Nivaran - Havan

Jai Gurudev!The translated version of the Shukra Dosh Nivaran Mantra is:Om Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya NamahThis mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a fridayevening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negativeeffects of the planet Venus or Shukra.Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be usedQUESTION:1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But Iunderstand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf dippedin ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that applicableeven in this case?2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does itmean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha' hasto be put into the homa fire?Respected members including Anand ji, please do enlighten me on this.Pranam,Buddha

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Jai Gurudev!

Dear Anand ji,

Thank you so much for your enlightening response! Yes, I will put all

this up as a .doc file and upload it soon for the benefit of all.

Just two more questions:

Does aahuti here mean just 'Ghee' or is it a mixture of various items

(til, rice, ghee etc etc) like Himanshu ji listed in another post?

Also, since it says in the file that it must be done 64,000 times

does it mean that I have to give aahuti 64,000 times or is that the

number for the jaap only and for aahuti it is 1/10th of that number

or 6400 times only?

I would be really very grateful if you could kindly clear these two

doubts...

Regards,

Buddha

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand

wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

>

> My two cents:

>

> Oum Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya Namah  : 

>

> Anand: I think the pronounciation of OM  is a bit longer and not a

short one.

>

> This mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a friday

> evening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negative

> effects of the planet Venus or Shukra.

>

> Anand:  Its done at the time of dawn, i.e. when the day starts,

when you can see the Sun on the horizon. and Not at the time of

sunset.

>

>

> Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be used

>

> QUESTION:

> 1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But I

> understand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf

dipped

> in ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that

applicable

> even in this case?

>

> 2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does it

> mean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha'

has

> to be put into the homa fire?

>

> Anand: Gular --- I do not know what its called in English, the same

tree is also known as " Aaudumber:  which is a place for Lord

Duttatreya. This tree gives sweet fruits look very close to Figs.

Another speciality of this tree is, we all know that first flowers

come, and later flower gets converted to fruit. But for Gular tree,

no one had seen flower of Gular !!  It directly gives the fruits.

>  

> Small sticks / or may be pieces of wood of Gular tree should be

used for homa (no other wood is allowed). One can chant the

same mantra, and offer aahuti / offering of Ghee in small small amout

to the fire while chanting the mantra.

>  Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> silver_rhine <buddhadevpc

>

> Saturday, 21 February, 2009 8:57:11 AM

> Doubt with Shukra Dosh Nivaran - Havan

>

>

> Jai Gurudev!

>

> The translated version of the Shukra Dosh Nivaran Mantra is:

>

> Om Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya Namah

>

> This mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a friday

> evening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negative

> effects of the planet Venus or Shukra.

> Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be used

>

> QUESTION:

> 1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But I

> understand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf

dipped

> in ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that

applicable

> even in this case?

>

> 2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does it

> mean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha'

has

> to be put into the homa fire?

>

> Respected members including Anand ji, please do enlighten me on

this.

>

> Pranam,

> Buddha

>

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Jai Gurudev,

Any prayog will list what is required, so the samidha / wood of Gular in this case is a must, anything other than that is always welcome.

Til, rice and ghee is really good.... but if you do not have, plain ghee is also OK. Understand, you are doing mantra japa, and offering the best you could..... if one has the capacity to fulfill all the requirements, then one should.... if because of non availability of material, or in urgency.... go ahead with what is available for additional items (of course the main material for the purpose is a must).. Which means if you do not have wood of Gular, having anything else has no meaning. But If you have wood of Gular, then any combination of other material along with ghee is fine.

The results depends on your own level and not merely on the availability of material. And the level depends on your own character, guru's blessing, your own attained spiritual level, the efforts you put in, your own background of previous and this birth.

This also means that if a Papi / sinner, no matter what he does, will not ever get blessed by his Guru or any God.

Regards,

Anand Anand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

silver_rhine <buddhadevpc Sent: Sunday, 22 February, 2009 12:35:19 AM Re: Doubt with Shukra Dosh Nivaran - Havan

Jai Gurudev!Dear Anand ji,Thank you so much for your enlightening response! Yes, I will put all this up as a .doc file and upload it soon for the benefit of all.Just two more questions:Does aahuti here mean just 'Ghee' or is it a mixture of various items (til, rice, ghee etc etc) like Himanshu ji listed in another post?Also, since it says in the file that it must be done 64,000 times does it mean that I have to give aahuti 64,000 times or is that the number for the jaap only and for aahuti it is 1/10th of that number or 6400 times only?I would be really very grateful if you could kindly clear these two doubts...Regards,Buddha, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai

Gurudev,> > > My two cents:> > Oum Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya Namah : > > Anand: I think the pronounciation of OM is a bit longer and not a short one.> > This mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a friday> evening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negative> effects of the planet Venus or Shukra.> > Anand: Its done at the time of dawn, i.e. when the day starts, when you can see the Sun on the horizon. and Not at the time of sunset.> > > Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be used> > QUESTION:> 1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But I> understand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf dipped> in ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that applicable> even in this

case?> > 2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does it> mean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha' has> to be put into the homa fire?> > Anand: Gular --- I do not know what its called in English, the same tree is also known as "Aaudumber: which is a place for Lord Duttatreya. This tree gives sweet fruits look very close to Figs. Another speciality of this tree is, we all know that first flowers come, and later flower gets converted to fruit. But for Gular tree, no one had seen flower of Gular !! It directly gives the fruits.> > Small sticks / or may be pieces of wood of Gular tree should be used for homa (no other wood is allowed). One can chant the same mantra, and offer aahuti / offering of Ghee in small small amout to the fire while chanting the mantra.> Anand's

Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> silver_rhine <buddhadevpc@ ...>> > Saturday, 21 February, 2009 8:57:11 AM> Doubt with Shukra Dosh Nivaran - Havan> > > Jai Gurudev!> > The translated version of the Shukra Dosh Nivaran Mantra is:> > Om Dram Dreem Draum Sah Shukraya Namah> > This mantra has to be chanted 64000 times in Kali Yug on a

friday> evening during sunset in a Havan kund to neutralize all negative> effects of the planet Venus or Shukra.> Note: For havan 'gular ki samidha' is to be used> > QUESTION:> 1) I am really a novice and have never done a havan before. But I> understand that for every chant of the mantra, the ghee or leaf dipped> in ghee or some such article is put into the fire. Is that applicable> even in this case?> > 2) What is 'gular ki samidha' and in this particular case, does it> mean that for every count of the mantra chant, 'gular ki samidha' has> to be put into the homa fire?> > Respected members including Anand ji, please do enlighten me on this.> > Pranam,> Buddha> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.