IndiaDivine.org

Fw: some body needs our help///last day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

****ARIF****--- On Sun, 1/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000Fw: some body needs our helpgyangunj Date: Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 9:34 PM

****ARIF****--- On Fri, 27/2/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000some body needs our helpgyangunj Date: Friday, 27 February, 2009, 4:38 PM

Dear Friends,

Jai Gurudev & Warm Greetings to All….

Today I am here to say something to you all but this task is not easy for me still I am trying to go for the same. Day before yesterday, we have received an e-mail from one of our Devotee Brother (He has requested me not to disclose his name)….I personally knows him from the time of devotion camps…. His mother is suffering from an incurable disease and because of that her Kidneys have stopped functioning properly. The cost of the Operation has been told approx.1.78 Lacs by the Doctors….He has send the documents and reports also but we know that there is no need of that as we rely on the person and is having full faith in him. The operation date has been fixed as 4th March 2009 at New Delhi…Nothing has left hidden from me and I will definitely help in the financial matter according to my capabilities but I also humbly request to you all Dear friends to do as much as you all can help for him…At least, money should not become the reason to depart a son and mother from each other…This is my thinking and I also hope the same help from

all your side….Will all of you help me in this holy & pure motive???? You may not able to help financially but you can pray to God and you can do this very well….The other persons who are capable enough; I appeal you all to pls.come ahead and help in the financial terms…This Group is our Family; and who knows what is hidden in tomorrow and who will be need from any one of us…..At that time also we all will help together; With this hope only I am expressing my feelings to you all….If you feel this right and really want to do something you can help by depositing the amount according to your will till 12:00 pm by 4th March 2009 (The decided date of Operation) in the following A/C no…. Looking for the positive action at your end… Arif Khan state bank of india, t.t. nagar main branch ,Bhopal -462003( M.P.)India

a/c nomber 00000030406173049

swift code: SBININBB268

ifs code (if u want)SBIN0001308

Thanks & Rgds… Urs

****ARIF****

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Respected Shri Arif ji,

Jai Gurudev,

Sadar Pranaam,

How to transfer money to the account that you have mentioned. I don't know about

it, hence asked as to whether I can directly go to the hospital and give the

money in cash.

With Regards,

Prabhat

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000

gyangunj ,

Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 4:40 PM

****ARIF****

--- On Sun, 1/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>

Fw: some body needs our help

gyangunj@ s.com

Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 9:34 PM

****ARIF****

--- On Fri, 27/2/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

some body needs our help

gyangunj@ s.com

Friday, 27 February, 2009, 4:38 PM

Dear Friends,

Today I am here to say something to you all but this task is not easy for me

still I am trying to go for the same. Day before yesterday, we have received an

e-mail from one of our Devotee Brother (He has requested me not to disclose his

name)….I personally knows him from the time of devotion camps….

His mother is suffering from an incurable disease and because of that her

Kidneys have stopped functioning properly. The cost of the Operation has been

told approx.1.78 Lacs by the Doctors….He has send the documents and reports

also but we know that there is no need of that as we rely on the person and is

having full faith in him. The operation date has been fixed as 4th March 2009 at

New Delhi…Nothing has left hidden from me and I will definitely help in the

financial matter according to my capabilities but I also humbly request to you

all Dear friends to do as much as you all can help for him…At least, money

should not become the reason to depart a son and mother from each other…This

is my thinking and I also hope the same help from

all your side….Will all of you help me in this holy & pure motive????

You may not able to help financially but you can pray to God and you can do this

very well….The other persons who are capable enough; I appeal you all to

pls.come ahead and help in the financial terms…This Group is our Family; and

who knows what is hidden in tomorrow and who will be need from any one of

us…..At that time also we all will help together; With this hope only I am

expressing my feelings to you all….If you feel this right and really want to

do something you can help by depositing the amount according to your will till

12:00 pm by 4th March 2009 (The decided date of Operation) in the following A/C

no….

Looking for the positive action at your end…

Arif Khan

state bank of india, t.t. nagar main branch ,Bhopal -462003( M.P.)India

Thanks & Rgds…

Urs

****ARIF****

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

Guest guest

Dear Prabhat ji,

jai gurudev,

bhai achchha laga ye jankar ki aap kuchh karna bhi chahte hain.par shayad aapne meri baat dhyan se padhi nahi .bhai yadi main shart se bandha nahi hota to jaroor aisa karta .aur haan apne kaha ki main kaise mentain karunga to my dear brother internet banking ke thru der kitni lagti hai .doosri baat mere paas unka bhi a/c nomber hai par yadi vahi dena hota to identity secret kyun rakhna.aap ne kam se kam itna kaha to doosro ne to chuppi hi sadh li are 500,1000,2000 me kya kam ho jata .aapke hi parivar ke kisi sadasy par vipatti padi hai tab ye haal hai jo ye sabit karta hai ki soch itni vyapak nahi hai.

guru bhai gurubhai kahne se nahi manne se aisa hota hai.main kisi ko dosh nahi deta mujhse jo hoga vo to main kar hi raha hoon.sadgurudev ne sakshamta di hai aur apnatv se bhara hriday bhi.

mujhe aapka mail pakar khushi huyee ki chalo koi to hai .thanx again.agar chahe to jo a/c maine diya hai aap use kar len .

aapka hi bhai

****ARIF****--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last day Date: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 10:24 PM

Respected Shri Arif ji,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,How to transfer money to the account that you have mentioned. I don't know about it, hence asked as to whether I can directly go to the hospital and give the money in cash.With Regards,Prabhat--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> Fw: some body needs our help///last daygyangunj@ s.com, Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 4:40 PM****ARIF****--- On Sun, 1/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>Fw: some body needs our helpgyangunj@ s.comSunday, 1 March, 2009, 9:34 PM****ARIF****--- On Fri, 27/2/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>some body needs our helpgyangunj@ s.comFriday, 27 February, 2009, 4:38 PMDear Friends, Jai Gurudev & Warm Greetings to All…. Today I am here to say

something to you all but this task is not easy for me still I am trying to go for the same. Day before yesterday, we have received an e-mail from one of our Devotee Brother (He has requested me not to disclose his name)….I personally knows him from the time of devotion camps…. His mother is suffering from an incurable disease and because of that her Kidneys have stopped functioning properly. The cost of the Operation has been told approx.1.78 Lacs by the Doctors….He has send the documents and reports also but we know that there is no need of that as we rely on the person and is having full faith in him. The operation date has been fixed as 4th March 2009 at New Delhi…Nothing has left hidden from me and I will definitely help in the financial matter according to my capabilities but I also humbly request to you all Dear friends to do as much as you all can help for him…At least, money should not become the reason to depart a son and mother

from each other…This is my thinking and I also hope the same help fromall your side….Will all of you help me in this holy & pure motive???? You may not able to help financially but you can pray to God and you can do this very well….The other persons who are capable enough; I appeal you all to pls.come ahead and help in the financial terms…This Group is our Family; and who knows what is hidden in tomorrow and who will be need from any one of us…..At that time also we all will help together; With this hope only I am expressing my feelings to you all….If you feel this right and really want to do something you can help by depositing the amount according to your will till 12:00 pm by 4th March 2009 (The decided date of Operation) in the following A/C no…. Looking for the positive action at your end… Arif Khan state bank of india, t.t. nagar main branch ,Bhopal -462003( M.P.)Indiaa/c nomber 00000030406173049

swift code: SBININBB268ifs code (if u want)SBIN0001308Thanks & Rgds… Urs****ARIF****Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it nowBollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /

Guest guest

Respected Shri Arif ji,

Jai Gurudev,

Sadar Pranaam,

I tried to search the internet and found that such a SWIFT account can be used

for wire transfer of money from one account to another. The problem is that my

bank doesn't support internet banking yet. But anyways, kindly let me know

whether there is any scope of transferring money still in the account that you

have given, I mean, you must have spent a good amount on your own for the

family. I would be happy if I can share some expenditure with you.

With Regards,

Prabhat

--- On Wed, 4/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000

Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last day

Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 7:53 PM

Dear Prabhat ji,

jai gurudev,

bhai achchha laga ye jankar ki aap kuchh karna bhi chahte hain.par shayad

aapne meri baat dhyan se padhi nahi .bhai yadi main shart se bandha nahi hota to

jaroor aisa karta .aur haan apne kaha ki main kaise mentain karunga to my dear

brother internet banking ke thru der kitni lagti hai .doosri baat mere paas unka

bhi a/c nomber hai par yadi vahi dena hota to identity secret kyun rakhna.aap ne

kam se kam itna kaha to doosro ne to chuppi hi sadh li are 500,1000,2000 me kya

kam ho jata .aapke hi parivar ke kisi sadasy par vipatti padi hai tab ye haal

hai jo ye sabit karta hai ki soch itni vyapak nahi hai.

guru bhai gurubhai kahne se nahi manne se aisa hota hai.main kisi ko dosh nahi

deta mujhse jo hoga vo to main kar hi raha hoon.sadgurudev ne sakshamta di hai

aur apnatv se bhara hriday bhi.

mujhe aapka mail pakar khushi huyee ki chalo koi to hai .thanx

again.agar chahe to jo a/c maine diya hai aap use kar len .

aapka hi bhai

****ARIF****

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ > wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ >

Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last day

Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 10:24 PM

Respected Shri Arif ji,

Jai Gurudev,

Sadar Pranaam,

How to transfer money to the account that you have mentioned. I don't know about

it, hence asked as to whether I can directly go to the hospital and give the

money in cash.

With Regards,

Prabhat

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

gyangunj@ s.com,

Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 4:40 PM

****ARIF****

--- On Sun, 1/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

Fw: some body needs our help

gyangunj@ s.com

Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 9:34 PM

****ARIF****

--- On Fri, 27/2/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

some body needs our help

gyangunj@ s.com

Friday, 27 February, 2009, 4:38 PM

Dear Friends,

Today I am here to say

something to you all but this task is not easy for me still I am trying to go

for the same. Day before yesterday, we have received an e-mail from one of our

Devotee Brother (He has requested me not to disclose his name)….I personally

knows him from the time of devotion camps….

His mother is suffering from an incurable disease and because of that her

Kidneys have stopped functioning properly. The cost of the Operation has been

told approx.1.78 Lacs by the Doctors….He has send the documents and reports

also but we know that there is no need of that as we rely on the person and is

having full faith in him. The operation date has been fixed as 4th March 2009 at

New Delhi…Nothing has left hidden from me and I will definitely help in the

financial matter according to my capabilities but I also humbly request to you

all Dear friends to do as much as you all can help for him…At least, money

should not become the reason to depart a son and mother

from each other…This is my thinking and I also hope the same help from

all your side….Will all of you help me in this holy & pure motive????

You may not able to help financially but you can pray to God and you can do this

very well….The other persons who are capable enough; I appeal you all to

pls.come ahead and help in the financial terms…This Group is our Family; and

who knows what is hidden in tomorrow and who will be need from any one of

us…..At that time also we all will help together; With this hope only I am

expressing my feelings to you all….If you feel this right and really want to

do something you can help by depositing the amount according to your will till

12:00 pm by 4th March 2009 (The decided date of Operation) in the following A/C

no….

Looking for the positive action at your end…

Arif Khan

state bank of india, t.t. nagar main branch ,Bhopal -462003( M.P.)India

Thanks & Rgds…

Urs

****ARIF****

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.

/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

Dear Prabhat ji,

Jai Gurudev,

i m happy bhai, kam se kam aapne ye kaha to.koi baat nahi main de dunga ,aapko jaisi suvidha lage aap kar lijiyega.

Aapka hi

****ARIF****--- On Thu, 5/3/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last day Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 10:33 AM

Respected Shri Arif ji,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,I tried to search the internet and found that such a SWIFT account can be used for wire transfer of money from one account to another. The problem is that my bank doesn't support internet banking yet. But anyways, kindly let me know whether there is any scope of transferring money still in the account that you have given, I mean, you must have spent a good amount on your own for the family. I would be happy if I can share some expenditure with you.With Regards,Prabhat--- On Wed, 4/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last dayWednesday, 4 March, 2009, 7:53 PMDear Prabhat ji,jai gurudev,bhai achchha laga ye jankar ki aap kuchh karna bhi chahte hain.par shayad aapne meri baat dhyan se padhi nahi .bhai yadi main shart se bandha nahi hota to jaroor aisa karta .aur haan apne kaha ki main kaise mentain karunga to my dear brother internet banking ke thru der kitni lagti hai .doosri baat mere paas unka bhi a/c nomber hai par yadi vahi dena hota to identity secret kyun rakhna.aap ne kam se kam itna kaha to doosro ne to chuppi hi sadh li are 500,1000,2000 me kya kam ho jata .aapke hi parivar ke kisi sadasy

par vipatti padi hai tab ye haal hai jo ye sabit karta hai ki soch itni vyapak nahi hai.guru bhai gurubhai kahne se nahi manne se aisa hota hai.main kisi ko dosh nahi deta mujhse jo hoga vo to main kar hi raha hoon.sadgurudev ne sakshamta di hai aur apnatv se bhara hriday bhi.mujhe aapka mail pakar khushi huyee ki chalo koi to hai .thanx again.agar chahe to jo a/c maine diya hai aap use kar len .aapka hi bhai ****ARIF****--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ > wrote:Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999@ >Re: Fw: some body needs our help///last dayTuesday, 3 March, 2009, 10:24 PMRespected Shri Arif ji,Jai Gurudev,Sadar Pranaam,How to transfer money to the account that you have mentioned. I don't know about it, hence asked as to whether I can directly go to the hospital and

give the money in cash.With Regards,Prabhat--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> Fw: some body needs our help///last daygyangunj@ s.com, Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 4:40 PM****ARIF****--- On Sun, 1/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>Fw: some body needs our helpgyangunj@ s.comSunday, 1 March, 2009, 9:34 PM****ARIF****--- On Fri, 27/2/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>some body needs our helpgyangunj@ s.comFriday, 27 February, 2009, 4:38 PMDear Friends, Jai Gurudev &

Warm Greetings to All…. Today I am here to saysomething to you all but this task is not easy for me still I am trying to go for the same. Day before yesterday, we have received an e-mail from one of our Devotee Brother (He has requested me not to disclose his name)….I personally knows him from the time of devotion camps…. His mother is suffering from an incurable disease and because of that her Kidneys have stopped functioning properly. The cost of the Operation has been told approx.1.78 Lacs by the Doctors….He has send the documents and reports also but we know that there is no need of that as we rely on the person and is having full faith in him. The operation date has been fixed as 4th March 2009 at New Delhi…Nothing has left hidden from me and I will definitely help in the financial matter according to my capabilities but I also humbly request to you all Dear friends to do as much as you all can help for him…At least,

money should not become the reason to depart a son and motherfrom each other…This is my thinking and I also hope the same help fromall your side….Will all of you help me in this holy & pure motive???? You may not able to help financially but you can pray to God and you can do this very well….The other persons who are capable enough; I appeal you all to pls.come ahead and help in the financial terms…This Group is our Family; and who knows what is hidden in tomorrow and who will be need from any one of us…..At that time also we all will help together; With this hope only I am expressing my feelings to you all….If you feel this right and really want to do something you can help by depositing the amount according to your will till 12:00 pm by 4th March 2009 (The decided date of Operation) in the following A/C no…. Looking for the positive action at your end… Arif Khan state bank of india, t.t. nagar main branch

,Bhopal -462003( M.P.)Indiaa/c nomber 00000030406173049swift code: SBININBB268ifs code (if u want)SBIN0001308Thanks & Rgds… Urs****ARIF****Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it nowBollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. /Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it nowAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/