IndiaDivine.org

Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from Gurudam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV!!

Thank you Anand ji for sharing this mantra with us.

However, could you please tell us what is the method of doing this mantra jaap?

Like how many times a day and for how many days? And if there are any specific

procedures to follow and " think " while chanting this mantra?

Also, previously one of the learned members had mentioned about " Water

Abhimantran " as one of the methods for Aagya Chakra. Could you please tell us

about this process and how effective this is?

Thank you once again!

With warm regards,

Buddha

, " anand_vihar " <anand_vihar wrote:

>

>

>

> Aagya

>

>

> || Om Hreem Kleem Bhooth Bhavati Varthaman Nani Dharpayei Kleem Hreem Phat ||

>

>

> I hope the spellings are right.

>

Guest guest

Dear All:

I am NOT too much into rituals, since I believe learning it CORRECTLY is possible under the personal guidance and watchful eyes of a Guru and takes time to master it. Since that is practically impossible in my case, and more so with people who are immersed in this worldly maya, I use simple methods such that my Sadhana is satisfying me. In my case, that means a general sense of balance and well being.

I do believe in Guru Diksha, and I have obtained it from Gurudham. I take a shower daily and sit in pooja room, recite Guru Mantra, Chaitanya mantra, Gayatri mantra as prescribed by Gurudam each 11 times at the minimum and then start mentally reciting all the Chakra mantras each 11 times.I feel good for the entire period of pooja time and get up refreshed to take up work.

Sounds simple and works well for me !!!.

Anand Murali PMP, CSM, SSGB, MS (USA), M.com--- On Wed, 4/15/09, silver_rhine <buddhadevpc wrote:

silver_rhine <buddhadevpc Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from Gurudam Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 5:45 PM

JAI GURUDEV!!Thank you Anand ji for sharing this mantra with us.However, could you please tell us what is the method of doing this mantra jaap? Like how many times a day and for how many days? And if there are any specific procedures to follow and "think" while chanting this mantra?Also, previously one of the learned members had mentioned about "Water Abhimantran" as one of the methods for Aagya Chakra. Could you please tell us about this process and how effective this is?Thank you once again!With warm regards,Buddha, "anand_vihar" <anand_vihar@ ...> wrote:>> > > Aagya> > > || Om Hreem Kleem Bhooth Bhavati Varthaman Nani Dharpayei Kleem Hreem Phat

||> > > I hope the spellings are right.>

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev!Kyaa Aapka Matlab "each 11 times" Se sirf 11 baar mantra ke jaap se hain....yadi haan.To aap shayad galat ja rahe hain..... Kyunki Gurudev ke aagyaa ke anusaar aapko kam se kam 04 Mala Guru Mantra (432 Guru Mantra0 ka jaap hona hi chahiye.....Wah bhi aasan par baithkar.... baki chalte-firate Guru Mantra ka Ajapa jap hona shreshthaa hota hain......Ek chij aur jo ki ho rahi hain......Sadhanayein aur Siddhiyaan, mantra-tantra-yantra Guru ke Aadesh aur unke aashirwaad se prapt kiye jate hain,

tab we saphal hote hain....yun kahin se bhi koi bhi mantra, chahe wah sahi hi kyun na ho. uski sadhana karne se koi vishesh parinaam nahin prapt ho sakte hain....Meri is baat ko shayad koi accept nahin karega.....But main is sambandh mein Guru Geeta aur kayi anya granthon ke uddharan de sakta hun.....Sirf mala pakad kar mantra jaap karne ko sadhana nahin kahte....Bahut kuchh hain........... jo sadhana ke liye aavashyak hain......Sabse pahli chij kya aapne Guruji se us sadhana ke sambandh mein Aashirwaad prapt kiya....yadi nahin to koun success dega.....Guru ke bina kuchh nahin ho sakta....Sari sadhanaon ka mool yahi hain.......Kaise aap sadhanaaon mein saphalata prapt kar sakein....Iske liye.Please "KAAHI VIDHI KARU UPASANA" Sadgurudev ji ke is cassete ko suniyega.....BEST OF LUCK....May Nikhil Bless You.Aur aap sabhi ke hriday kamal mein Sadgurudev, Vanadaniya Mataji aur Hamare Guru Trimurti ji ke Saath  Shishyata ke Path par chalne ka bhav utare....Aur Jis  Din aap Guru ke Chintan ko Samajh sakenge,,,,Wah pal advitiy hoga.... aur uske baad aap Guruji ke Hriday patal ki Sidhiyon mein

se ek Sidhi aur chad payenge...Shishyata agar aapme nahin aa Saki to sab Kuchh Adhura hi hoga....Aapka Chhota Bhai.Raj Nikhil.... 097521-05080--- On Wed, 4/15/09, Anand Murali <anand_vihar wrote:Anand Murali <anand_viharRe: Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from Gurudam Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

Dear All:

I am NOT too much into rituals, since I believe learning it CORRECTLY is possible under the personal guidance and watchful eyes of a Guru and takes time to master it. Since that is practically impossible in my case, and more so with people who are immersed in this worldly maya, I use simple methods such that my Sadhana is satisfying me. In my case, that means a general sense of balance and well being.

I do believe in Guru Diksha, and I have obtained it from Gurudham. I take a shower daily and sit in pooja room, recite Guru Mantra, Chaitanya mantra, Gayatri mantra as prescribed by Gurudam each 11 times at the minimum and then start mentally reciting all the Chakra mantras each 11 times.I feel good for the entire period of pooja time and get up refreshed to take up work.

Anand Murali PMP, CSM, SSGB, MS (USA), M.com--- On Wed, 4/15/09, silver_rhine <buddhadevpc@ > wrote:

silver_rhine <buddhadevpc@ > Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from GurudamWednesday, April 15, 2009, 5:45 PM

JAI GURUDEV!!Thank you Anand ji for sharing this mantra with us.However, could you please tell us what is the method of doing this mantra jaap? Like how many times a day and for how many days? And if there are any specific procedures to follow and "think" while chanting this mantra?Also, previously one of the learned members had mentioned about "Water Abhimantran" as one of the methods for Aagya Chakra. Could you please tell us about this process and how effective this is?Thank you once again!With warm regards,Buddha, "anand_vihar" <anand_vihar@ ...> wrote:>> > > Aagya> > > || Om Hreem Kleem Bhooth Bhavati Varthaman Nani Dharpayei Kleem Hreem Phat

||> > > I hope the spellings are right.>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Nikhil:

I am not sure you have understood my mail completely. Please read it once again. Hope you understand it correctly.

Anand Murali PMP, CSM, SSGB, MS (USA), M.com

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, RAJ BANKAR <raj82bankar wrote:

RAJ BANKAR <raj82bankarRe: Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from Gurudam Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 12:54 PM

Jay Gurudev!

Kyaa Aapka Matlab "each 11 times" Se sirf 11 baar mantra ke jaap se hain....

yadi haan.

To aap shayad galat ja rahe hain..... Kyunki Gurudev ke aagyaa ke anusaar aapko kam se kam 04 Mala Guru Mantra (432 Guru Mantra0 ka jaap hona hi chahiye.....

Wah bhi aasan par baithkar.... baki chalte-firate Guru Mantra ka Ajapa jap hona shreshthaa hota hain......

Ek chij aur jo ki ho rahi hain......

Sadhanayein aur Siddhiyaan, mantra-tantra- yantra Guru ke Aadesh aur unke aashirwaad se prapt kiye jate hain, tab we saphal hote hain....

yun kahin se bhi koi bhi mantra, chahe wah sahi hi kyun na ho. uski sadhana karne se koi vishesh parinaam nahin prapt ho sakte hain....

Meri is baat ko shayad koi accept nahin karega.....

But main is sambandh mein Guru Geeta aur kayi anya granthon ke uddharan de sakta hun.....

Sirf mala pakad kar mantra jaap karne ko sadhana nahin kahte....

Bahut kuchh hain........ ... jo sadhana ke liye aavashyak hain......

Sabse pahli chij kya aapne Guruji se us sadhana ke sambandh mein Aashirwaad prapt kiya....

yadi nahin to koun success dega.....

Guru ke bina kuchh nahin ho sakta....

Sari sadhanaon ka mool yahi hain.......

Kaise aap sadhanaaon mein saphalata prapt kar sakein....

Iske liye.

Please "KAAHI VIDHI KARU UPASANA" Sadgurudev ji ke is cassete ko suniyega.... .

BEST OF LUCK....

May Nikhil Bless You.

Aur aap sabhi ke hriday kamal mein Sadgurudev, Vanadaniya Mataji aur Hamare Guru Trimurti ji ke Saath Shishyata ke Path par chalne ka bhav utare....

Aur Jis Din aap Guru ke Chintan ko Samajh sakenge,,,,

Wah pal advitiy hoga.... aur uske baad aap Guruji ke Hriday patal ki Sidhiyon mein se ek Sidhi aur chad payenge...

Shishyata agar aapme nahin aa Saki to sab Kuchh Adhura hi hoga....

Aapka Chhota Bhai.

Raj Nikhil....

097521-05080

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, Anand Murali <anand_vihar@ > wrote:

Anand Murali <anand_vihar@ >Re: Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from GurudamWednesday, April 15, 2009, 8:40 PM

Dear All:

I do believe in Guru Diksha, and I have obtained it from Gurudham. I take a shower daily and sit in pooja room, recite Guru Mantra, Chaitanya mantra, Gayatri mantra as prescribed by Gurudam each 11 times at the minimum and then start mentally reciting all the Chakra mantras each 11 times.I feel good for the entire period of pooja time and get up refreshed to take up work.

Anand Murali PMP, CSM, SSGB, MS (USA), M.com--- On Wed, 4/15/09, silver_rhine <buddhadevpc@ > wrote:

silver_rhine <buddhadevpc@ > Re: Finally - Aagya Chakra Mantra from GurudamWednesday, April 15, 2009, 5:45 PM

JAI GURUDEV!!Thank you Anand ji for sharing this mantra with us.However, could you please tell us what is the method of doing this mantra jaap? Like how many times a day and for how many days? And if there are any specific procedures to follow and "think" while chanting this mantra?Also, previously one of the learned members had mentioned about "Water Abhimantran" as one of the methods for Aagya Chakra. Could you please tell us about this process and how effective this is?Thank you once again!With warm regards,Buddha, "anand_vihar" <anand_vihar@ ...> wrote:>> > > Aagya> > > || Om Hreem Kleem Bhooth Bhavati Varthaman Nani Dharpayei Kleem Hreem Phat ||> > > I hope the

spellings are right.>