IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Namaste Gurubhais.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dearest Gurubhais, pranaams to you all.

My koti koti pranams to Khatriji, Muraliji and nes50ji.Now Iam feeling like I have the strenght of 100 elephants for when gurubhais like you all are there for my guidance and truely iam a lucky person to have you all as my real gurubhais.I have no words to thank you all and in future I dont have to wander elsewhere for more knowledge.Once again thanks for the much awaited reply from you.

warm regards,

kishore--- On Fri, 4/17/09, nes50 <nes50 wrote:

nes50 <nes50 Re: Fw: Namaste Gurubhais. Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 10:08 AM

Jai Maa Jaidhurgawell said anand both Khatri anand and anand murali.To supplement what u have said i would add the following.One has to exhaust the effects of his karma.What sadhna and other things can do is to give the strength to face such situations arising out of our bad karmas of past lifes and also understand as to why it is happening .Of course one who can really help is the Guru which if some good karma allows one will find.Guru can do a lot to mitigate the sufferings provided we deserve it.Even then a guru out of compassion for his deciple will take the karmic debts of the shishya and will suffer what the deciple has to undergo.Ramana maharishi Shirdi saibaba are all some of the examples .They took over the karmic debts of the shishyas and devotees.Ramana had cancer.what one can do is to ensure we do not add to our karmic debts by avoiding such acts which we might have committed in our earlier births.as regards predictions most of the

time the accuracy of birth time plays a great role in casting a horoscope and error there will make all the difference.As regards having issue if some of the remedies suggested by good astrologer are carried out it is possible., Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> > Dear Mr. Kishore,> > Here are my comments to your question:> > Anand>> Let's understand, predictions are mere predictions, and are not 100%. Of course there is a truth, and one has to face the effects of one's bad karma of his current and past life.> > WIth Krupa of Maa Jagadamba, we have to face only 10% of backlog of previous karmas in current life. If this is not there, living life would be difficult.> > 1.Can I change my

predictions by surrendering to guruji?> Anand>> There is no problem in this world that can not be conquered, and with Gurudev's grace, its even easy.> > If the question is of only surrundering. ... . Let me explain. Its a law of Karma. What we do, we get benefitted or troubled depending on karma.. Now Guruji with his Tapobala can remove certain bad effects, the question is will he? for whom he will do that? do we always expect him to help and we do not do our duty?> > On one side we do all what we wanted... but we are not ready to face the consequences. .. and surrunder to Guru to remove all the evil effects on us....... > > Become a True shishya first. Bring nobility in your action, emotion, karma etc... carry on with gurumantra.. .. daily sadhana... you will get rescued for sure.> > If you just sit, and

expect that just by taking Gurudiksha, and surrendering to Gurudev will solve your problems.... I doubt.> > 2.If any danger is there, Can i escape from it?> Anand>>Tantra has its own ways... Keep reading MTYV magazines, you will get handfull ways to get rid of different kind of problems.> > Life is like a fight of Good karmas and Bad karmas. Will the Good karma win?... that depends on the current power of karma and previous backlog.> > 3.can I be successful even though my horoscope predicts otherwise?> > Anand>> already answered.> > 4.Can I have issue by doing sadhana?> Anand>> May may not. Small prayogs you can definitely do to get you relief. success in Big sadhanas is very difficult when backlogs are high.> > 5.If i cannot take deeksha by going to Gurudham, any other option is

there?, atleast temporarily?> > Anand>> You already took diksha on photo, which is enough. > > Let's take some analogy, suppose there is a poor boy and he want to earn money. He comes to know that once he become Engineer, Doctor or Scientist, he will have lots of money, and can enjoy life. So he takes admission to school.> > > Now the question is, if he does not study well, and consider that just taking admission to school, he would soon become some great personality, and have lots of money and soon will be able to enjoy life... he is day dreaming....> > Same way, taking Diksha is like taking admission on spiritual / tantra school. Now it all depends on ne's efforts. just taking admission is not enough.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP> > --- On Thu, 16/4/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp@ ...> wrote:> > > kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp@ ...>> Fw: Namaste Gurubhais.> > Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 1:43 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 4/16/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp> wrote:> > kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp>> Fw: Namaste Gurubhais.> To:

issp-south@gro ups.com> Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:10 AM> > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 4/16/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp> wrote:> > kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp>> Namaste Gurubhais.> @ s.com> Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:08 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Gurubhais,> Jai GURUDEV!!!. Can you all please clear my doubts?.> I have shown my horoscope to renowned astrologer recently and the outcome has really depressed me.I have received Gurudikshaa( thru photo).> 1.Can I change my predictions by surrendering to guruji?> 2.If any danger is there, Can i escape from it?> 3.can I be successful even though my horoscope predicts otherwise?> 4.Can I have issue by doing

sadhana?> 5.If i cannot take deeksha by going to Gurudham, any other option is there?, atleast temporarily?> I hope my above questions does not in anyway irritateyou all.Kindly advise me in this regard as I dont have anybody to turn to other than my gurubhais.> Warm regards,> kishore.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Thats the spirit !!I intentionally sounded little bitter in my words. I do not want someone to either feel Tantra as a piece of cake or kind of a magic, and really want to enforce the thinking of a Sadhak (one who strives for Sadhya).. and do not back on gurudev for evry small things. Job of Guru is to guide..... and its our job to use that knowledge and help ourself.I really appreciate that you are indeed taking the message in right spirit.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Tue, 21/4/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp wrote:

kishore parvatikar <kishore_bpRe: Re: Fw: Namaste Gurubhais. Date: Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, 4:10 PM

My Dearest Gurubhais, pranaams to you all.

My koti koti pranams to Khatriji, Muraliji and nes50ji.Now Iam feeling like I have the strenght of 100 elephants for when gurubhais like you all are there for my guidance and truely iam a lucky person to have you all as my real gurubhais.I have no words to thank you all and in future I dont have to wander elsewhere for more knowledge.Once again thanks for the much awaited reply from you.

warm regards,

kishore--- On Fri, 4/17/09, nes50 <nes50 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

nes50 <nes50 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: Fw: Namaste Gurubhais..Friday, April 17, 2009, 10:08 AM

Jai Maa Jaidhurgawell said anand both Khatri anand and anand murali.To supplement what u have said i would add the following.One has to exhaust the effects of his karma.What sadhna and other things can do is to give the strength to face such situations arising out of our bad karmas of past lifes and also understand as to why it is happening .Of course one who can really help is the Guru which if some good karma allows one will find.Guru can do a lot to mitigate the sufferings provided we deserve it.Even then a guru out of compassion for his deciple will take the karmic debts of the shishya and will suffer what the deciple has to undergo.Ramana maharishi Shirdi saibaba are all some of the examples .They took over the karmic debts of the shishyas and devotees.Ramana had cancer.what one can do is to ensure we do not add to our karmic debts by avoiding such acts which we might have committed in our earlier births.as regards predictions most of the

time the accuracy of birth time plays a great role in casting a horoscope and error there will make all the difference.As regards having issue if some of the remedies suggested by good astrologer are carried out it is possible., Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> > Dear Mr. Kishore,> > Here are my comments to your question:> > Anand>> Let's understand, predictions are mere predictions, and are not 100%. Of course there is a truth, and one has to face the effects of one's bad karma of his current and past life.> > WIth Krupa of Maa Jagadamba, we have to face only 10% of backlog of previous karmas in current life. If this is not

there, living life would be difficult.> > 1.Can I change my predictions by surrendering to guruji?> Anand>> There is no problem in this world that can not be conquered, and with Gurudev's grace, its even easy.> > If the question is of only surrundering. ... . Let me explain. Its a law of Karma. What we do, we get benefitted or troubled depending on karma.. Now Guruji with his Tapobala can remove certain bad effects, the question is will he? for whom he will do that? do we always expect him to help and we do not do our duty?> > On one side we do all what we wanted... but we are not ready to face the consequences. .. and surrunder to Guru to remove all the evil effects on us....... > > Become a True shishya first. Bring nobility in your action, emotion, karma etc... carry on with gurumantra.. .. daily sadhana...

you will get rescued for sure.> > If you just sit, and expect that just by taking Gurudiksha, and surrendering to Gurudev will solve your problems.... I doubt.> > 2.If any danger is there, Can i escape from it?> Anand>>Tantra has its own ways... Keep reading MTYV magazines, you will get handfull ways to get rid of different kind of problems.> > Life is like a fight of Good karmas and Bad karmas. Will the Good karma win?... that depends on the current power of karma and previous backlog.> > 3.can I be successful even though my horoscope predicts otherwise?> > Anand>> already answered.> > 4.Can I have issue by doing sadhana?> Anand>> May may not. Small prayogs you can definitely do to get you relief. success in Big sadhanas is very difficult when backlogs are high.> >

5.If i cannot take deeksha by going to Gurudham, any other option is there?, atleast temporarily?> > Anand>> You already took diksha on photo, which is enough. > > Let's take some analogy, suppose there is a poor boy and he want to earn money. He comes to know that once he become Engineer, Doctor or Scientist, he will have lots of money, and can enjoy life. So he takes admission to school.> > > Now the question is, if he does not study well, and consider that just taking admission to school, he would soon become some great personality, and have lots of money and soon will be able to enjoy life.... he is day dreaming....> > Same way, taking Diksha is like taking admission on spiritual / tantra school. Now it all depends on ne's efforts. just taking admission is not enough.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series:

> > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP> > --- On Thu, 16/4/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp@ ...> wrote:> > > kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp@ ...>> Fw: Namaste Gurubhais.> > Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 1:43 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 4/16/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp> wrote:> >

kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp>> Fw: Namaste Gurubhais.> issp-south@gro ups.com> Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:10 AM> > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 4/16/09, kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp> wrote:> > kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp>> Namaste Gurubhais.> @ s.com> Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:08 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Gurubhais,> Jai GURUDEV!!!. Can you all please clear my doubts?.> I have shown my horoscope to renowned astrologer recently and the outcome has really depressed me.I have received Gurudikshaa( thru photo).> 1.Can I change my predictions by surrendering to guruji?> 2.If any danger is there, Can i escape from it?>

3.can I be successful even though my horoscope predicts otherwise?> 4.Can I have issue by doing sadhana?> 5.If i cannot take deeksha by going to Gurudham, any other option is there?, atleast temporarily?> I hope my above questions does not in anyway irritateyou all.Kindly advise me in this regard as I dont have anybody to turn to other than my gurubhais.> Warm regards,> kishore.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!