IndiaDivine.org

[issp-south] Panchanguli Sadhna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am interested to know more about Panchanguli Sadhna, Has anyone done it. I met an astrologer in Varanasi few years back and he predicted seeing my hand. Things are proving 99% correct as was told by him. He is said to have siddhi of Panchanguli Devi. While doing the prediction, he took out his rudraksha mala and circulated his mala over my head chanting some Panchanguli devi mantra. There after he was able to tell my life's Past Present and Future almost correctly.

If someone has siddhi of this Sadhna, Please let me know how this sadhna is performed.

Regards,

JV

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

dear friend,

surely can contact jodhpur or delhi gurudham and u can get mantra

deeksha and do the sadhana and get the siddhi.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/2/09, Lovely Friend <jyotish_vigyan wrote:

Hi,  

I am interested to know more about Panchanguli Sadhna, Has anyone done it. I met an astrologer in Varanasi few years back and he predicted seeing my hand. Things are proving 99% correct as was told by him. He is said to have siddhi of Panchanguli Devi. While doing the prediction, he took out his rudraksha mala and circulated his mala over my head chanting some Panchanguli devi mantra. There after he was able to tell my life's Past Present and Future almost correctly.

If someone has siddhi of this Sadhna, Please let me know how this sadhna is performed.

Regards,

JV

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.