IndiaDivine.org

proving something....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all

here is something to share with you which i have realised due from many mail ...

we always be keen to have something to be proven

do we always require to have something before our eyes to happen it fully

do we trust on our self

when some one share something with us , many of us do ask to prove it

just a question arising in my mind is rather can we prove our self?

can we prove our sadhanas?

are we able to prove on whatever we are sharing with each other

simunsly we always be keen for to achieve something and ofcourse we all have

achieved something in one or other way

but are we able to prove it ? how many of us can do that ...THIS symply dosent

mean that i m pointing out anyone

i just symply want to ask those people who always ask to prove to other

1 can they prove their desciplehood?

2 can they prove their gurudev's ascentism?

3 are they able to prove siddhashram

dear brothers and sister , this is just for those people who think their self

very much knowledged and enthustics

we can not prove gurudev .we can just feel him, realise him

spirituality is not the thing which we can either demonstrate or prove

it is the thing to be realise to be learn and to brighten our life

before aking anyone to prove something atleast one should watch within to check

the capable avaiblities hence to prove anything by self atleast

aage aap logo ki jo bhi marji

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,I am not trying to offend here anyone. I do agree many points raised by Mayur, we have to look within no doubt on that.

Secondly I also want to point out that, counter questioning the one who asking for proof, to "prove himself first" is not an answer or workaround for the proof itself.

Just to give referance, when Gurudev learned the process of Siddha Sut preperaion, by which heated iron can be converted to gold. He used his lock-key, as he didn;t had anything of iron. Once that key got converted to Gold, he took it to Goldsmith who actually confirmed that its 100% Gold. Does that mean Gurudev didn't trusted that experiment of Siddha sut which can convert iron to Gold?

Any Sadhak, once attaining success in Sadhana or some siddhi, will definitely try to test it. Its but natural.

Sadhak has to watch out not to make show-off of his achievements or siddhis.

Sadhak should remain on the path of sadhana and continue journy, and do not get into publicity.

But many a times, out of love for people, learned people do show some miracle / chamatkar, just to pull the people towards spirituality, guru bhakti, and build that confidence that things told in Puranas, Mahabharat etc are not fake.

If you read books of Gurudev, thay are filled with experiences of different kind, starting from small small prayog to handle worldly situations, Vishoka siddhi (creation of multiple identical bodies at the same time...Lord Krishna used this for ras-leela with Gopicas), Punar janma darshan, maran prayog, 52 bhirav prayog, Krutya prayog, sabar mantra siddhis, walking on water or air, Guhyas kriya (taking desease of a person on your body and then killing the desease), Vyakshi Tantra (converting male to female or vice versa)...... to Brahmand bhedan siddhi, talking to a person from Shukra Graha... the list is endless !!

And many Gurubhais have experienced those chamatkars whichever they could.

The question is not to get on the track of just admiring the miracles, or just look out for miracles, or proof of it, rather use the time available in this Birth / Janma to reach out at the highest possible altitide we could in the sadhan world.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Wed, 3/6/09, mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm wrote:

mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm proving something.... Date: Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 5:11 PM

Dear allhere is something to share with you which i have realised due from many mail ...we always be keen to have something to be provendo we always require to have something before our eyes to happen it fullydo we trust on our selfwhen some one share something with us , many of us do ask to prove itjust a question arising in my mind is rather can we prove our self?can we prove our sadhanas?are we able to prove on whatever we are sharing with each othersimunsly we always be keen for to achieve something and ofcourse we all have achieved something in one or other waybut are we able to prove it ? how many of us can do that ...THIS symply dosent mean that i m pointing out anyonei just symply want to ask those people who always ask to prove to other1 can they prove their desciplehood?2 can they prove their gurudev's ascentism?3 are they able to prove

siddhashramdear brothers and sister , this is just for those people who think their self very much knowledged and enthusticswe can not prove gurudev .we can just feel him, realise himspirituality is not the thing which we can either demonstrate or proveit is the thing to be realise to be learn and to brighten our lifebefore aking anyone to prove something atleast one should watch within to check the capable avaiblities hence to prove anything by self atleastaage aap logo ki jo bhi marjijai guru maharaj kimayur

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

well said anand ji

i was willing to say the same

thank you

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: proving something.... Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 10:56 PM

Jai Gurudev,I am not trying to offend here anyone. I do agree many points raised by Mayur, we have to look within no doubt on that.

Secondly I also want to point out that, counter questioning the one who asking for proof, to "prove himself first" is not an answer or workaround for the proof itself.

Just to give referance, when Gurudev learned the process of Siddha Sut preperaion, by which heated iron can be converted to gold. He used his lock-key, as he didn;t had anything of iron. Once that key got converted to Gold, he took it to Goldsmith who actually confirmed that its 100% Gold. Does that mean Gurudev didn't trusted that experiment of Siddha sut which can convert iron to Gold?

Any Sadhak, once attaining success in Sadhana or some siddhi, will definitely try to test it. Its but natural.

Sadhak should remain on the path of sadhana and continue journy, and do not get into publicity.

But many a times, out of love for people, learned people do show some miracle / chamatkar, just to pull the people towards spirituality, guru bhakti, and build that confidence that things told in Puranas, Mahabharat etc are not fake.

If you read books of Gurudev, thay are filled with experiences of different kind, starting from small small prayog to handle worldly situations, Vishoka siddhi (creation of multiple identical bodies at the same time...Lord Krishna used this for ras-leela with Gopicas), Punar janma darshan, maran prayog, 52 bhirav prayog, Krutya prayog, sabar mantra siddhis, walking on water or air, Guhyas kriya (taking desease of a person on your body and then killing the desease), Vyakshi Tantra (converting male to female or vice versa)...... to Brahmand bhedan siddhi, talking to a person from Shukra Graha... the list is endless !!

The question is not to get on the track of just admiring the miracles, or just look out for miracles, or proof of it, rather use the time available in this Birth / Janma to reach out at the highest possible altitide we could in the sadhan world.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Wed, 3/6/09, mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm@ > wrote:

mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm@ > proving something... .Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 5:11 PM

Dear allhere is something to share with you which i have realised due from many mail ...we always be keen to have something to be provendo we always require to have something before our eyes to happen it fullydo we trust on our selfwhen some one share something with us , many of us do ask to prove itjust a question arising in my mind is rather can we prove our self?can we prove our sadhanas?are we able to prove on whatever we are sharing with each othersimunsly we always be keen for to achieve something and ofcourse we all have achieved something in one or other waybut are we able to prove it ? how many of us can do that ...THIS symply dosent mean that i m pointing out anyonei just symply want to ask those people who always ask to prove to other1 can they prove their desciplehood?2 can they prove their gurudev's ascentism?3 are they able to prove

siddhashramdear brothers and sister , this is just for those people who think their self very much knowledged and enthusticswe can not prove gurudev .we can just feel him, realise himspirituality is not the thing which we can either demonstrate or proveit is the thing to be realise to be learn and to brighten our lifebefore aking anyone to prove something atleast one should watch within to check the capable avaiblities hence to prove anything by self atleastaage aap logo ki jo bhi marjijai guru maharaj kimayur

Guest guest

Dear Anand Bhai,

jai Gurudev.

Kindly give me the list of Poojya gurudev's books where we come across various sadhanas and the experiences.

regards,

kishore.--- On Fri, 6/5/09, mayur odedara <mayur_vihtm wrote:

mayur odedara <mayur_vihtmRe: proving something.... Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 5:03 AM

well said anand ji

thank you

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: proving something... .Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 10:56 PM

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Wed, 3/6/09, mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm@ > wrote:

mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm@ > proving something... .Wednesday, 3 June, 2009, 5:11 PM

Guest guest

Pl log on to siddhashram.org

kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 3:47:23 PMRe: proving something....

Dear Anand Bhai,

jai Gurudev.

Kindly give me the list of Poojya gurudev's books where we come across various sadhanas and the experiences.

regards,

kishore.--- On Fri, 6/5/09, mayur odedara <mayur_vihtm@ > wrote:

mayur odedara <mayur_vihtm@ >Re: proving something... .Friday, June 5, 2009, 5:03 AM

well said anand ji

thank you

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: proving something... .Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 10:56 PM

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Yes Siddhashram site has that list .

Secondly another smart way is, have a book and at the back of it, you will find list of other books... this way after seeing some book's lists... you will have a list of all the books.Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Mon, 8/6/09, prashant khatri <tanay_001 wrote:

prashant khatri <tanay_001Re: proving something.... Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 5:08 PM

Pl log on to siddhashram. org

kishore parvatikar <kishore_bp >Saturday, 6 June, 2009 3:47:23 PMRe: proving something.... .

Dear Anand Bhai,

jai Gurudev.

regards,

kishore.--- On Fri, 6/5/09, mayur odedara <mayur_vihtm@ > wrote:

mayur odedara <mayur_vihtm@ >Re: proving something... .Friday, June 5, 2009, 5:03 AM

well said anand ji

thank you

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ..com> wrote:

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!