IndiaDivine.org

[GYANGUNJ] proving something...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mayur ji,Your mail is thought provoking indeed. Yet, I understand that there is no harm in questioning. "Questioning" is an essential process of this Path.This questioning can be as a result of...कौतà¥à¤¹à¤² orजिजà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¸à¤¾ orमà¥à¤®à¥à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¤à¥à¤µ As long as it is out of any of these premises, it can be catered to.However, if it is out of sheer ignorant insincerity, despise, malice, jealousy, contempt...expressed in an uncivilized and inhuman manner (in context with the conversation that your are referring)...is best be forsaken & abandoned."Spirituality has both the aspects, Subjective as well as Objective. Subjective Experience

cannot be actualized without the help of an Objective standpoint and at the same time actualizing Objectivity without any Subjective clue is useless. The pinnacle of Subjective and Objective Enlightenment is - SIDDHASHRAM...which is, पूरà¥à¤£à¤®à¤¦à¤ƒ पूरà¥à¤£à¤®à¤¿à¤¦à¤‚ "Only sharing my understanding (which is open to critic or for consent). Do share your feelings too...regards,Anupammayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtmGYANGUNJ Sent:

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:40:51 PM[GYANGUNJ] proving something...

Dear all

here is something to share with you which i have realised due from many mail ...

we always be keen to have something to be proven

do we always require to have something before our eyes to happen it fully

do we trust on our self

when some one share something with us , many of us do ask to prove it

just a question arising in my mind is rather can we prove our self?

can we prove our sadhanas?

are we able to prove on whatever we are sharing with each other

simunsly we always be keen for to achieve something and ofcourse we all have achieved something in one or other way

but are we able to prove it ? how many of us can do that ...THIS symply dosent mean that i m pointing out anyone

i just symply want to ask those people who always ask to prove to other

1 can they prove their desciplehood?

2 can they prove their gurudev's ascentism?

3 are they able to prove siddhashram

dear brothers and sister , this is just for those people who think their self very much knowledged and enthustics

we can not prove gurudev .we can just feel him, realise him

spirituality is not the thing which we can either demonstrate or prove

it is the thing to be realise to be learn and to brighten our life

before aking anyone to prove something atleast one should watch within to check the capable avaiblities hence to prove anything by self atleast

aage aap logo ki jo bhi marji

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur

Guest guest

dear anupamji

it has been always nice to hear from you same while this time you shared even beautiful thoughts

i am not against the questioning at all as it is an important part of any functions to learn

i just wanted to share that it is not good to ask anyone to prove what is being shared if we trust on him or her

we should ask our self ,for our self to prove something to our self....

jai guru maharaj ki

mayur--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Anupam Shil <anupamshil wrote:

Anupam Shil <anupamshil Re: [GYANGUNJ] proving something...GYANGUNJ , "Guru-Nikhil" Thursday, June 4, 2009, 4:54 AM

Dear Mayur ji,Your mail is thought provoking indeed. Yet, I understand that there is no harm in questioning. "Questioning" is an essential process of this Path.This questioning can be as a result of...

कौतà¥à¤¹à¤² or

जिजà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¸à¤¾ or

मà¥à¤®à¥à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¤à¥à¤µ As long as it is out of any of these premises, it can be catered to.However, if it is out of sheer ignorant insincerity, despise, malice, jealousy, contempt...expresse d in an uncivilized and inhuman manner (in context with the conversation that your are referring).. .is best be forsaken & abandoned."Spirituality has both the aspects, Subjective as well as Objective. Subjective Experience cannot be actualized without the help of an Objective standpoint and at the same time actualizing Objectivity without any Subjective clue is useless. The pinnacle of Subjective and Objective Enlightenment is - SIDDHASHRAM. ..which is, पूरà¥à¤£à¤®à¤¦à¤ƒ पूरà¥à¤£à¤®à¤¿à¤¦à¤‚ "Only sharing my understanding (which is open to critic or for consent). Do share your feelings too...regards,Anupam

mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm@ >GYANGUNJ@ s.comWednesday, June 3, 2009 4:40:51 PM[GYANGUNJ] proving something...

Dear allhere is something to share with you which i have realised due from many mail ...we always be keen to have something to be provendo we always require to have something before our eyes to happen it fullydo we trust on our selfwhen some one share something with us , many of us do ask to prove itjust a question arising in my mind is rather can we prove our self?can we prove our sadhanas?are we able to prove on whatever we are sharing with each othersimunsly we always be keen for to achieve something and ofcourse we all have achieved something in one or other waybut are we able to prove it ? how many of us can do that ...THIS symply dosent mean that i m pointing out anyonei just symply want to ask those people who always ask to prove to other1 can they prove their desciplehood?2 can they prove their gurudev's ascentism?3 are they able

to prove siddhashramdear brothers and sister , this is just for those people who think their self very much knowledged and enthusticswe can not prove gurudev .we can just feel him, realise himspirituality is not the thing which we can either demonstrate or proveit is the thing to be realise to be learn and to brighten our lifebefore aking anyone to prove something atleast one should watch within to check the capable avaiblities hence to prove anything by self atleastaage aap logo ki jo bhi marjijai guru maharaj kimayur