IndiaDivine.org

solution of a big issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all,

Greetings!!

one of my uncle is facing a strange problem from last 35 years, that is of cancer. we will know my uncle as Mr. x. the story bigins as Mr. x's father's brother got cancer and he suffered a lot in it for 4 years and he died due to cancer. than Mr. x's father's brother's wife got cancer after 2 years she also suffered for three years and died. than after one year cancer was diagnosed in Mr. x's mother she suffered for 3-4 years and expired immidiately after her death Mr. x's sister got a fatal dieseas of lungs she suffered for 7 years very badly and died just after her death Mr. x's wife got cancer positive. she suffered for 5 years and died recently.

all

Mihir

All deaths were untimely and early there is nothing haridetary when he visited one tantric he said some one has done some thing to you family that's the reason they are suffering like this but he still has not got any solutions for the same and now he is afraid that his daughter, son or himself should not get this kind of deaseas. if any one can guide what is all happening and how it can be stopped it would be a blessing to these family please guide

thanks

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Jai Gurudev,

One major piece of information which is missing in below mail is what did you do to handle this? (since you are on this group, I believe you are a deciple. If that is not the case please clarify)Is your uncle a deciple?

Had he seek the advice of Gurudev? Has he tried something suggested ?

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

M. N. J <minjoshi Sent: Tue, 27 October, 2009 12:46:40 PM solution of a big issue

dear all,

Greetings!!

one of my uncle is facing a strange problem from last 35 years, that is of cancer. we will know my uncle as Mr. x. the story bigins as Mr. x's father's brother got cancer and he suffered a lot in it for 4 years and he died due to cancer. than Mr. x's father's brother's wife got cancer after 2 years she also suffered for three years and died. than after one year cancer was diagnosed in Mr. x's mother she suffered for 3-4 years and expired immidiately after her death Mr. x's sister got a fatal dieseas of lungs she suffered for 7 years very badly and died just after her death Mr. x's wife got cancer positive. she suffered for 5 years and died recently.

all

Mihir

All deaths were untimely and early there is nothing haridetary when he visited one tantric he said some one has done some thing to you family that's the reason they are suffering like this but he still has not got any solutions for the same and now he is afraid that his daughter, son or himself should not get this kind of deaseas. if any one can guide what is all happening and how it can be stopped it would be a blessing to these family please guide

thanks

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Jai Gurudev

bhai Mihir this is not an ordinary problem, u should along with them immediately consult trimurty Gurudev in regard of this as Gurudev can only easily dedect the real problem, its cause & its solution too.

so hurry up & meet Gurudev instead of wasting time & money here & there--- On Tue, 27/10/09, M. N. J <minjoshi wrote:

M. N. J <minjoshi solution of a big issue Date: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 12:46 PM

dear all,

Greetings!!

all

Mihir

thanks

dear Anandji

Thaks for your reply

Jai gurudev

Neither me nor my uncle is a deciple. I have been visiting the site of gurudham siddhashram.org and as I am interested in worship of god I kept visiting it than I became member of issp group on . there only i read some mails from you and I joined this group.

I tried to contact Gurudham for couple of times but I could not. perheps guru ichchha.

we were taking this problem very lightly as we believed only in worship and bhakti and not in black magic and other things, but when we came to know that the situation very dengerous for our future generation. than I with hope thought that I will get a proper solution form this group My aunt expired on these 22/10/2009. and after seeing her condition we all are very shocked.

I donot have guru kripa but I regularly do shree durga saptashati path (10 times in a month).

please guide me further if the informition is complete now.

waiting for reply eagerly

Mihir

--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: solution of a big issue Date: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 1:58 PM

Jai Gurudev,

One major piece of information which is missing in below mail is what did you do to handle this? (since you are on this group, I believe you are a deciple. If that is not the case please clarify)Is your uncle a deciple?

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

M. N. J <minjoshi >Tue, 27 October, 2009 12:46:40 PM solution of a big issue

dear all,

Greetings!!

all

Mihir

thanks

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Jai Gurudev,

Neither me nor my uncle is a deciple. I have been visiting the site of gurudham siddhashram. org and as I am interested in worship of god I kept visiting it than I became member of issp group on . there only i read some mails from you and I joined this group.

I tried to contact Gurudham for couple of times but I could not. perheps guru ichchha.

Anand>> If you are not a deciple, then for sure you can't use Tantra prayog.

we were taking this problem very lightly as we believed only in worship and bhakti and not in black magic and other things,

Anand>> Tantra is not black magic !! Although Tantra used for doing bad to someone by Tantriks is known in the outerworld as black magic.

Loha Lohe ko katata hai (you have to use iron to cut iron)

kate se hi kata nikalata hai ( You have to use thorn to take out thorn)

Theek usi tarah, Tantra ka Kat bhi tantra hi hai !!

but when we came to know that the situation very dengerous for our future generation. than I with hope thought that I will get a proper solution form this group My aunt expired on these 22/10/2009. and after seeing her condition we all are very shocked.

Anand>> I perfectly understand your situation. For any new entrant use of Tantra and Mantra would be something which he/she is not used to and not a norm for 99% of the people outside.

Let me give simple example. For almost everywhere in India, for small kids, we use "Nazar Utarna" prayogs in some or the other form (utara, mantra etc). At least I haven't seen any one using bhakti to remove Nazar / evil eye.

Bhakti is very very mild form of worship, and you can not draw enough energy for your needs.

Agar Bhakti se Nazar nahi utar sakti hai, to Tantra attack kya khaak rok sakoge??

-- its like next to impossible.

I donot have guru kripa but I regularly do shree durga saptashati path (10 times in a month).

Anand>> Yes of course you will get proper solution, we are all here, deciples of Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda to help you out.

First and foremost is to take Diksha. You can visit Jodhpur Gurudham (confirm timings on phone before you go), or you can go to any Shivir nearby, you can get Diksha. Else you can also get Diksha on photo, you can discuss those details on phone at Gurudham Jodhpur.

You said you tried contacting Gurudham but you could not. Well there is always someone to attend the call. Contacting Gurudev on phone is difficult, which I can agree to.

Once you take Diksha, you can contact anyone from Trimurty Gurudev, worst case you are not able to, I can help you with some prayog information, you can get the material from gurudham, and do that sadhana. One good thing is you have been doing Durga Saptashati paath, which is good to have some spiritual energy, this will increase your chances of success in sadhana.

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

M. N. J <minjoshi Sent: Wed, 28 October, 2009 2:53:34 PMRe: solution of a big issue

dear Anandji

Thaks for your reply

Jai gurudev

Neither me nor my uncle is a deciple. I have been visiting the site of gurudham siddhashram. org and as I am interested in worship of god I kept visiting it than I became member of issp group on . there only i read some mails from you and I joined this group.

we were taking this problem very lightly as we believed only in worship and bhakti and not in black magic and other things, but when we came to know that the situation very dengerous for our future generation. than I with hope thought that I will get a proper solution form this group My aunt expired on these 22/10/2009. and after seeing her condition we all are very shocked.

please guide me further if the informition is complete now.

waiting for reply eagerly

Mihir

--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: solution of a big issueTuesday, 27 October, 2009, 1:58 PM

Jai Gurudev,

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

M. N. J <minjoshi >Tue, 27 October, 2009 12:46:40 PM solution of a big issue

dear all,

Greetings!!

all

Mihir

thanks

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!