IndiaDivine.org

Mantras for badha shanti and protection - opens your path for Lakshmi sadhanas... [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om shivgoraksha

wow,thank u so much,i will surely try.

om shakti

gopal 

On 11/7/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Khatri Anand included below]

Jai Gurudev,

If you are interested to do lakshmi sadhana, unless all badhas are taken away, unless all doshas are tamed down, unless your house and business place is free from evil powers, Lakshmi won't come.

Here is one the best mantras I am posting. I myself had took trial of this one and I am overly satisfied with blessings of Lord Shiva. This is called Pashupatastra Mahamantra. No matter what issue you have, just chant 101 times, and you get relief. Since this is sabar mantra, you don't need any material !!

One more trial which I did, is to chant it on water. If someone is facing some issues in life, and he drinks few sips of this water daily, in few days he is free from the problem.  I suggest keep chanting daily 11 times, and keep drinking yourself, automatically you will observe that problems are going away, and you are getting success in every aspect of life.

I had uploaded the same in files section, Files > Anand's knowledge Series > Protection mantras .

Wish you all the best for Gurukrupa and Shiva Krupa.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

Jay Gurudev,

I will surely try this mantra .Thanks for posting

Jaijith--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Mantras for badha shanti and protection - opens your path for Lakshmi sadhanas... [2 Attachments]"" Saturday, November 7, 2009, 12:30 PM

Jai Gurudev,

If you are interested to do lakshmi sadhana, unless all badhas are taken away, unless all doshas are tamed down, unless your house and business place is free from evil powers, Lakshmi won't come.

Here is one the best mantras I am posting. I myself had took trial of this one and I am overly satisfied with blessings of Lord Shiva. This is called Pashupatastra Mahamantra. No matter what issue you have, just chant 101 times, and you get relief. Since this is sabar mantra, you don't need any material !!

One more trial which I did, is to chant it on water. If someone is facing some issues in life, and he drinks few sips of this water daily, in few days he is free from the problem. I suggest keep chanting daily 11 times, and keep drinking yourself, automatically you will observe that problems are going away, and you are getting success in every aspect of life.I had uploaded the same in files section, Files > Anand's knowledge Series > Protection mantras .

Wish you all the best for Gurukrupa and Shiva Krupa.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!