IndiaDivine.org

Seven petals of Œakini Padmani Æakra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This Æakram is on Your left of neck developing from the Viœuddhi.

Seven petals means contact with seven sacred planets of our Brahmanda.

Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon in turn from slower to speeders.

Violet is the first colour and gives special feeling when we starts to understand our karma and we take reponsibility for our lives ang acts and we work to realise all Samskaras means karmic boundless. Violet is harmonising colour sometimes feeled as black but it is untrue. It is black when our karma is very bad and our roots are very dirthy in lifegoings sense. Shoud be very nice like in the Bow. To open Violet Ray in our Œakini we start to have first time real spiritual contact with BRAHMANYA, with Holy Spirit of the Universe. It corrects our life and deads. Our Samskaras are slowly fired up and karma is stoped in common sense... Violet is normal Œakini first aura or skirts or body colour. Start Your meditation with Œakini first petal when is Œani (Saturn) HORA. Now it is long dayly practice on changing Horas...Always practice this during correct Hora of this planet, so it is proper time to practice Violet Ray or Fire in this petal. Violet Spirit of karmareductor change Your destiny based on karmic low to heavenly destiny on Grace low...

The next is Jupiter, with Indigo and his Hora after last planet. Spiritual Sacriface or Surrender Light.

But I wright more the next time.

If You know someone who is interested in our subjects You may invite him/her to participate on this list which is open...

Lalit Mohan G.K.

Hanna Szpilewska <kapali wrote: So, I am waiting for it.With great smile,KapaliDnia 24-06-2002 o godz. 21:52 Richard Matushevsky napisa³(a):> > O Yes I may send You this petaline concentration!> ¦ri Himavanti> Hanna Szpilewska wrote: > Dear friends,> Could anybody send me some informations about secret 7-petal > chakra, which we visualize in our neck, please.> with smile,> kapali> > > -----> Wirtualna Energia ¶rodka lata... czyli V Spotkanie Przyjació³ WP!> Ju¿ 6 lipca na molo w Sopocie. Musisz tam byæ! < http://spotkanie.wp.pl >> > > >

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hallo, how are You?

Are You ready to talk?

Mohan

Richard Matushevsky <himavanti wrote:

This Æakram is on Your left of neck developing from the Viœuddhi. Seven petals means contact with seven sacred planets of our Brahmanda. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon in turn from slower to speeders. Violet is the first colour and gives special feeling when we starts to understand our karma and we take reponsibility for our lives ang acts and we work to realise all Samskaras means karmic boundless. Violet is harmonising colour sometimes feeled as black but it is untrue. It is black when our karma is very bad and our roots are very dirthy in lifegoings sense. Shoud be very nice like in the Bow. To open Violet Ray in our Œakini we start to have first time real spiritual contact with BRAHMANYA, with Holy Spirit of the Universe. It corrects our life and deads. Our Samskaras are slowly fired up and karma is stoped in common sense... Violet is normal Œakini first aura or skirts or body colour. Start Your meditation with Œakini first petal when is Œani (Saturn) HORA. Now it is long dayly practice on changing Horas...Always practice this during correct Hora of this planet, so it is proper time to practice Violet Ray or Fire in this petal. Violet Spirit of karmareductor change Your destiny based on karmic low to heavenly destiny on Grace low... The next is Jupiter, with Indigo and his Hora after last planet. Spiritual Sacriface or Surrender Light. But I wright more the next time. If You know someone who is interested in our subjects You may invite him/her to participate on this list which is open... Lalit Mohan G.K. Hanna Szpilewska <kapali wrote: So, I am waiting for it.With great smile,KapaliDnia 24-06-2002 o godz. 21:52 Richard Matushevsky napisa³(a):> > O Yes I may send You this petaline concentration!> ¦ri Himavanti> Hanna Szpilewska wrote: > Dear friends,> Could anybody send me some informations about secret 7-petal > chakra, which we visualize in our neck, please.> with smile,> kapali> > > -----> Wirtualna Energia ¶rodka lata... czyli V Spotkanie Przyjació³ WP!> Ju¿ 6 lipca na molo w Sopocie. Musisz tam byæ! < http://spotkanie.wp.pl >> > > >