IndiaDivine.org

Chat na Layayogagroups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am very sorry, it was in Polish:))

That is a chat room in our layayoga chakra group and those who wish to tolk each other may do it to appoint time for themselves for chatting. And it is possible to arrange chat vith Voice for those having approp aquipment too.

Becose of speak with polish speaking i send it only in Polish:))))

And there are some links (mostly pl) and in English there are readings...

Look your layayogachakra just after logging....

GochiBianca Iuga <bianca_iuga wrote:

Gochi, It would be nice to have the messages in English(too). Otherwise it's a bit difficult for some of usto understand/ reply... :-) thank you, Bianca--- Richard Matushevsky <himavanti wrote:> Korzystajmy z Chata na Layayogagroups!> > 1. Zaloguj sie na - musisz miec e-mail box...> 2. Wejdz na home i wcisniej Groups> 3. Wyswietla sie grupy do jakich nalezysz> 4. Wejdz na Layayogagroups> 5. Kliknij Chat z lewej strony > > MOzna codzien o np. 22 wieczor gadac na goracej> linii lub sie z kims umowic na jakas godzine. Mozna> zrobic telekonferencje, kto tylko ma Voice> podlaczony czyli mikrofon i sluchawki:)))> > Gochi> > (W zastepstwie Sri Gurudzi)> >

> > Mail> Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. http://info.mail./mail_250

!