IndiaDivine.org

{LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS} OM: Gayatri Healing Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

mantras are not just divine words. they are self generating (immense vibrations in the inner core of one's being and they are self explanatory. If you want to know the meaning of one mantra there i s a spiritual art ...pl. ask the meaning of mantra to itself. to your surprise it will explain by itself...as it is , it can have multivaried effect. it will take you to what you ask...Gayatri has universal versatile power that cannot be explained in words. May the Goddess Gayatri bless you!john mathieson <j.mathieson wrote: Gayatri Mantrahttp://rapidshare.de8699100/Namaste_Magical_Healing_MANTRAS_-_07_-_Gayatri_Mantra__1_.mp3.html *Bottom of page, click 'Free', link appears at bottom of next page in 1 minute* [8.29 Mb toto]

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Dear Kanakam

I apreciate you understanding and am enchanted with your comments. I ask that may the goddess be realised to bless us all and that the ashram of shamballa may be exsternalised into the acepted understanding of all souls.

http://www.eaglespace.com/gayatri.html

GAYATRI MANTRA - ITS MEANING

AUM BHOOR BHUWAH SWAHA,TAT SAVITUR VARENYAMBHARGO DEVASAYA DHEEMAHIDHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT.

Summary of the Gayatri Mantra

Oh God! Thou art the Giver of Life, Remover of pain and sorrow,The Bestower of happiness,Oh! Creator of the Universe,May we receive thy supreme sin-destroying light,May Thou guide our intellect in the right direction.

om tat sat

Jaganatha

-

Kanakam Doshi

Friday, December 09, 2005 1:15 AM

Re: {LAYA-YOGA-CHAKRAS}>OM: Gayatri Healing Mantra

mantras are not just divine words. they are self generating (immense vibrations in the inner core of one's being and they are self explanatory. If you want to know the meaning of one mantra there i s a spiritual art ...pl. ask the meaning of mantra to itself. to your surprise it will explain by itself...as it is , it can have multivaried effect. it will take you to what you ask...Gayatri has universal versatile power that cannot be explained in words.

May the Goddess Gayatri bless you!john mathieson <j.mathieson wrote:

Gayatri Mantrahttp://rapidshare.de8699100/Namaste_Magical_Healing_MANTRAS_-_07_-_Gayatri_Mantra__1_.mp3.html

*Bottom of page, click 'Free', link appears at bottom of next page in 1 minute* [8.29 Mb toto]

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.12/192 - Release 5/12/2005