IndiaDivine.org

The Deathless Dimension ... !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friends:

The Final Safe State of supreme unified Bliss neither Changes nor Decays!At Savatthi the Blessed Buddha once said to his monks: I will teach you the uncorrupted state, & the way to the uncorrupted state...

Bhikkhus, I will teach you the truth, & the way leading to this absolute truth...

I will teach you the far shore ... the subtle ... the sublime ... the very difficult to see ... the unageing ... the stable ... the safe ... the undisintegrating ... the undecaying state ... the unmanifested ... the unproliferated ... the unclinging ... the untroubled silence ...

the peaceful ... the supreme bliss ... the fortunate ... the wonderful ... the amazing ... the cooled craving ... disillusion ... purity ... freedom ... the island ... the shelter ... the assured asylum ... the final refuge ... the deathless destination ... Nibbāna...

Listen and pay alert attention to that, which can lead you to lasting happiness!!!

And what, bhikkhus is this Nibbāna... ? The absence of all Greed, the stilling of all Hate, & the clearance of all Ignorance: This is called the uncorrupted state of Nibbāna... And what, bhikkhus, is the very good way leading to this undying state of Nibbāna... ?

Awareness of the body as just a heap of organs is a way to this uncorrupted state ...

The four foundations of awareness is a way to this absolute truth ...

Serene calm and profound insight is a way to this the far shore ...

Absorption into concentrated directed thought & sustained examination is a way...

Absorption into emptiness, into signlessness, and into the uninclined is a way...

The four right efforts is a way to this the very difficult to see ... The four roads to force is a way to this supreme bliss ...

The five pure abilities is a way to this purity ... The five pure powers is a way to this freedom ...

The seven links to awakening is a way to this peace ...

The Noble 8-fold Way is a way to this deathless destination ...

These are ways leading to this Nibbāna... I have now taught you the Nibbāna...

and the way leading to this Nibbāna... Whatever should be done, bhikkhus, by a considerate teacher out of sympathy for his disciples, wishing their sole welfare, that I have now done for you. There are roots of trees, bhikkhus, there are empty huts. Meditate, do not neglect your meditation, bhikkhus, otherwise you may come

to bitterly regret it later. This is our instruction to you...

Source:The Grouped Sayings of the Buddha. Samyutta Nikaya. Book IV [369-73]Section 43: On The Unconsctructed. The way to the uninclined: 13-44. http://www.pariyatti.com/book.cgi?prod_id=948507http://www.accesstoinsight.org/canon/samyutta/index.html

PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!!

Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka.

Friendship is the Greatest ... Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!! NEW WEB !!! http://What-Buddha-Said.net Buddha-Direct What_Buddha_Said Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome.