IndiaDivine.org

Himalaya Tirtha Sangha:English Language version

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honorable members may notice that I sent a letter to Himalaya Tirtha Sangha, which publishes a wonderful Internet site in the Polish Language. I asked the honorable Himalaya Tirtha Sangha to publish the same site in English, and their reply was they wanted that too, but lacked two items: money and/or a good translator and editor. Honorable members might desire to see how nice their site is, especially their very vast recordings of mantram, and consider means to assist their presence in the English language. I send below the letters for your consideration. Shanti, Om!

---------- Forwarded message ----------Info HTS <infoFeb 24, 2006 1:12 PM

Re: robb7thurston: Himalaya Tirtha Sangha:English Language versionrobb thurston <robb7thurston

>:)dear Robb, yes, of course, you can :) it could be very helpfulland thank you a lot for your help!!!dakshanOm Namashivaya! 3x :)

On 24 Feb 2006, at 15:46, robb thurston wrote:Dear Dakshanji Mohandasji! Om! Shanti! Namaste! You are too kind only. I put on the Bhaisajyaguru mantra last night as i slept and was very rested, so I like it. The factor that it repeats allows for practical meditation and immersion in sacred ennvironment, for which I thank you, Ji! HERE IS A QUESTION:I AM A MEMBER OF LAYAYOGA SITE. THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS. MAY I PUBLISH YOUR CORRESPONDENCE, THESE TWO LETTERS THAT IS, TO LAYAYOGA INTERNET SITE? IF I DID THAT, SOMEONE MIGHT APPEAR AND PUBLISH YOU IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. ADVISE.

Robb Thurston, yogi, student On 2/24/06, Info HTS <

info wrote: Hi Robb! Om! Shanti!yes, In the future I would like to do this very much, but I try to find someone who help me translate a hundreds of pages or get some money together for pay someone for good translation. But I have one Sutra HRIDAYA in english on this website:

http://www.himalaya-tirtha.org/himalayan_community,281,,full.htmland a lots of common mantras singing by Himalaya Master L.M. ready to hear and download: http://www.himalaya-tirtha.org/muzyka_duchowa,184,,list.html I have firsts ten sutras HRIDAYA in english, but there is no on website yet/

RegardsDakshan MohandasHimalaya Tirtha Sangha