IndiaDivine.org

Exceptional & Rare Arising ... !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends:

Exceptionally Rare is the arising of the Links to Awakening!

The Blessed Buddha once said:Bhikkhus, these exquisitely refined & sophisticated Seven Links to Awakening donever arise apart from the appearance of a Well-Come-Well-Gone One, an Arahat, a Perfectly Self-Enlightened Buddha! They never emerge outside the discipline ofa thus Happy & Successful One! Which seven?

1: The Awareness Link to Awakening.2: The Investigation Link to Awakening.3: The Energy Link to Awakening.4: The Joy Link to Awakening.5: The Tranquillity to Awakening.6: The Concentration Link to Awakening.7: The Equanimity Link to Awakening.

These uniquely advanced, delicate & intricate Seven Factors of Awakening do never emerge other than after the arrival of a Tathāgata, an Arahant, a Perfectly Self-Enlightened Buddha! They never emerge outside the discipline of a Fortunate One!

Source (edited extract): The Grouped Sayings of the Buddha. Samyutta Nikaya. Book [V: 77] section 46: The Links. 9+10: Arising...

PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!!

Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka. Friendship is the Greatest ... Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!!

http://What-Buddha-Said.net Buddha-Direct What_Buddha_Said Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome.