IndiaDivine.org

The Unsurpassble Gift ... !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends:

Drops of Dhamma Delight - Sabbedânam Dhammadânam Jinâti! The gift of Dhamma surpasses all other gifts... Dhp 354

http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/Index.Dhamma.Drops1.htm

For those looking for Devices to Progress:

4 Realizations5-times-59 Stillings10 mental perfectionsAcquisition of FuelActually FactualAdvanced Right ViewAlone yet FreeAlways DifferentAny KindArahat QualitiesArousal Get Up and GoingBarren StagnationBest among Gods & MenBest Buddhist PraxisBuddhaBuddha on Noble FriendshipCauses of satiClear ComprehensionClimax of CalmCohesive Co-OriginationCollapsible Co-CessationConceit I AmCool CalmCrucial NecessityDeathDetails of the Jhana AbsorptionsDetermination DeterminesDisadvantageous SubjectsDiversity of ContactsDouble ProblemEgo-ProjectionElemental AnalysisEntering the Stream SupremeEnthusiastic is EnergyEssential BooksEven is EquanimityFinal FreedomFingernail of SoilFirst I-dentification then Enmity!

Forest BlissFourteen Teachings Free from FearFreed by KnowingFriendliness FreesFruits of the Noble Way Fullmoon Observance Day GivingGoodI-dentificationInvariable FactIs Money Happiness ?Levels of Leaving BehindLuminous is MindMettaMighty is MoralityMindfulnessNibbana or non-returnNo-Agent but DependenceNoble 8-fold Way DefinitionNot YoursObservanceOntologyOpenhanded GenerosityOut=inPatient is TolerancePrime BenefitsPrison of Pride!Reaching PeaceRebirthRejoicing Bliss = Mudita Requisites for Jhana AbsorptionRough RealismSammaSamBuddho!!!Samma-SamadhiSati StudiesSaving RescueSeeking DelightSelfless Friendship is SweetestSlaying Anger

Solid SiamSupreme Stream of EssenceThe 3 Ultimate Facts!The 3 Universal CharacteristicsThe 5 Clusters of ClingingThe 7 Links to AwakeningThe 10 HelpersThe Divine EyeThe Elimination of AngerThe Event of AwakeningThe LeashThe Monkey passing the BananaThe Noble 8-Fold WayThe Proximate CauseThe Seven invisible DiamondsThe Skin! Name & FameThe Three JewelsThe Latent TendenciesThe Rhinocero's Horn 1The Rhinocero's Horn 2The Rhinocero's Horn 3The Rhinocero's Horn 4The Rhinocero's Horn 5The Rhinocero's Horn 6The Rhinocero's Horn 7Truth Triumphs!Understanding is the ChiefUnintentional ActionVesak 2005 messageWhat is Advantageous ?What is Right View ?What is Right Motivation ?What is Right Speech ?What is Right Action ?What is Right Livelihood ?What is Right Effort ?What is Right Awareness ?What is Right Concentration ?What Exists ?Why Not ?Winning Vision Witdrawal Wins Wisdom

PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!!

Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka. Friendship is the Greatest ... Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!!

http://What-Buddha-Said.net Buddha-Direct What_Buddha_Said Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome.